Ted Cruz doesn’t like Uganda’s new anti-gay

Well, wasnt it? The White House was literally built by slaves.

It was also white Christians who enslaved blacks and justified doing so from passages in the Bible. History has proved them wrong and it is proving you wrong.

And lol trying to justify your position on what political parties represented 150 years ago. Why arent you for banning handguns? I mean Richard Nixon wanted to and he was a Republican. Arent you a republican like him? See how stupid that argument sounds?
So one building means the whole country was built by slaves? :cuckoo:

Nope. I was raised Methodist, but they have caved to the woke idiots and accept homosexual crap. So I stopped going. All the Methodist churches I went to were practically empty so I am hardly the only one who felt that way.
They are empty because America is becoming more secular.

It was also white Christians who enslaved blacks and justified doing so from passages in the Bible. History has proved them wrong and it is proving you wrong.
How has history proved me “wrong” on the subject of homosexuality?

I was using that as an example. Are you really this stupid or are you just pretending?
I already said, a small portion of society ever held slaves. They were used for cheap labor.

Are you suggesting the White House would had never been built if we had no slaves?:cuckoo:

How has history proved me “wrong” on the subject of homosexuality?
Because laws are changing. Church ideology is changing. You are actually witnessing historical change. People 100 years from now will view people like you as the bigot you are and laugh at people like you for thinking how you do. But you can't see that because your hate is blinding you.

I already said, a small portion of society ever held slaves. They were used for cheap labor.

Are you suggesting the White House would had never been built if we had no slaves?:cuckoo:
I am not making that suggestion. But the fact is slaves built it. So your what aboutism doesnt really matter too much.

Way to go Ted. Why do these guys hate it when democracy is actually practiced?
He calls the law “barbaric”. So biblical law is barbaric? Ted is higher authority than the Bible now?

By the way, the law only allows death penalty for child molesters.

Ted must need some votes.

The straight white man has killed many millions using bombs. If you want to start talking about "dangers to society", lets start there.
Okay, start a thread then. Be sure to detail your support or non-support of funding Ukraine.

I am not making that suggestion. But the fact is slaves built it. So your what aboutism doesnt really matter too much.
You seem to be ignoring the fact that Christians fought for their freedom. All sensible people with morals based on the Bible were against slavery. The GOP was founded to defeat slavery. So I am not sure what point you are trying to make.

You seem to be ignoring the fact that Christians fought for their freedom. All sensible people with morals based on the Bible were against slavery. The GOP was founded to defeat slavery. So I am not sure what point you are trying to make.

Most Christians justified slavery with the story of Ham.

How much education do you have, Hawk?

Forum List

Back