Ted Cruz mocks Joe Biden one day before Biden's son is to be buried.

Why bash Biden? He isn't even in the running. I think it was stupid

Not just stupid but repulsive, disgusting and callous. Cruz is obviously not someone who should be in the White House. If he can make such an extremely bad mistake or judgment call, what kind of such mistakes and misjudgments could he make as president?

Of course you thought that the shithead Obama was one to be in the White House when he attended a hate church for 20 years where hate against Whites and Jews and even the US was preached from the pulpit.

A tiny bit of campaign rhetoric and then an apology by Cruz was nothing. We have riots, looting and dead policemen that are the indirect result of Obama's Black ghetto racism.
:cuckoo:You are absolutely nuts. Your thinking isn't even worth responding to: you don't live in the real world. You are just repeating sound bites from your vile, loud mouth heroes like Limbaugh. Obama did not attend a 'hate church,' he does not hate Jews or anyone else, and he is certainly not responsible for anything happening on the streets of America between blacks and the police or anyone else. Only a fool who does not know how to think would believe such nonsense.

Joe Biden made himself a target long before Beau died. While I agree, the attacks should be tempered during a time of grief, but Joe Biden didn't make things easy on himself with his numerous political gaffes. With that being said, lay off. I don't really give a half a damn what he's done.

My old Sunday school teacher's son was involved in an automobile accident on Monday. They took him off life support last night. So, it doesn't matter if you're an idiot or a saint, when you lose someone close to you, it hurts like hell. So back off.

Last edited:
Four days after Beau Biden died and one day before his burial Ted Cruz mocked Joe Biden while on the campaign trial. This is the man who also uses Jesus and his alleged Christian faith on the campaign trial.
His joke; “Vice President Joe Biden,” Cruz said. “You know the nice thing? You don’t need a punch line.”
“I promise you it works,” he continued. “The next party you’re at, just walk up to someone and say, ‘Vice President Joe Biden and just close your mouth. They will crack up laughing.”
Ted Cruz mocks Joe Biden days after son s death offers weak apology - Salon.com
He later apologized.
Was Cruz unaware of Biden's personal tragedy or did he make the joke knowing full well that Biden had just lost his son who hadn't even been buried yet to make brownie points with the hardcore haters of the far right?
Whatever the case, it will hurt Cruz on the big stage and endear him with the hate crowd.

"Was Ted Cruz unaware?" Understatement on millions of levels.

Daddy taught him to hate Government even though our Country is ran on it.

Not just stupid but repulsive, disgusting and callous. Cruz is obviously not someone who should be in the White House. If he can make such an extremely bad mistake or judgment call, what kind of such mistakes and misjudgments could he make as president?

Of course you thought that the shithead Obama was one to be in the White House when he attended a hate church for 20 years where hate against Whites and Jews and even the US was preached from the pulpit.

A tiny bit of campaign rhetoric and then an apology by Cruz was nothing. We have riots, looting and dead policemen that are the indirect result of Obama's Black ghetto racism.
:cuckoo:You are absolutely nuts. Your thinking isn't even worth responding to: you don't live in the real world. You are just repeating sound bites from your vile, loud mouth heroes like Limbaugh. Obama did not attend a 'hate church,' he does not hate Jews or anyone else, and he is certainly not responsible for anything happening on the streets of America between blacks and the police or anyone else. Only a fool who does not know how to think would believe such nonsense.
Only a fool believes he is the most respected leader in the world.

Breaking News, Ted Cruz is a douchebag.

Okay, you know, if Ted Cruz doesn't have the common sense to realize that bashing a guy who has just had a death in the family is in incredibly poor taste, I'm not sure what else there is to say.

He certainly doesn't show the judgement you'd want in the guy who controls the nuclear missiles.

The USA doesn't need a tacky, crude, childish POTUS. We already have one currently in office. Cruz just fucked himself. We need a leader, not an asshole.

Edited cuz I put the wrong name in.

you can't be SERIOUS? over some story fed off a left wing hate site, SALON. and then he apologized.
come on gracie

stephanie expected reason from gracie? o please ******....

anyways...cruz said he was sorry and i think it was just an inappropriate joke ...bad timing and all that....the joke is an old one...i dont think cruz did it for maliciousness at all

stephanie expected reason from gracie? o please ******....

anyways...cruz said he was sorry and i think it was just an inappropriate joke ...bad timing and all that....the joke is an old one...i dont think cruz did it for maliciousness at all

Yikes. that was very reasoned and sane. I'm shocked.
But I agree:beer:

i am sick of people attacking politicians for this shit...that includes hillary not knowing where she is...obama not knowing how many states and we wont go into the bushisms...right now what is important are their stands on issues and what they want for the future of this country and how to get the country there...but instead we have massive media exposure of whos having a beer at the white house....etc and so forth....it would be so nice if the 4th estate would step up and do their jobs....people need to stop getting their news off talking heads.....from dennis miller to bill maher....anyone even remember when they were funny.... it is damn sad when john oliver has a more comprehensive report on snowden than any of the so called news networks....

and fuck all there are no honorable men or women that get that high in the political machine without selling their souls...and there will be no mr smith to rescue us....

o hell now you have gotten me started.....

and who do i blame....us...the citizens who no longer any have a clue what the duty of a citizen is....we have all become sheep bleating what the talking heads tell us to say and believe.....in depth news coverage is what....a minute and half.....can you really explain why the middle east is a shit hole in a minute and half.....it just goes on and on......we have entered the era of 'future shock'

Ted Cruz has already done enough to show what a POS he is so we can just add this to the list.

-When someone shows you who they are, believe them-

Ted Cruz has already done enough to show what a POS he is so we can just add this to the list.

If Ted Cruz is a piece of shit then Obama is the maggot that eats off of that piece of shit.

And Hillary is the fly tha stays away from that shit (or at least claims to)......and instead talks a bunch of shit about everyone else.

Last edited:
but lets no forget how it's OK for these left to make up threads on how a WOMAN candidate for Vice President of the United states like BLACK meat

or they can photo shop some disgusting face on Governor Palins downs syndrome son

YOU CAN'T these hypocrite people serious. they just have a need to be in a constant state of hate and rage

USING the dead for their political AGENDA is no problem for them

It's like a sickness once you join the Democrat party it seems

Last edited:

Only a fool believes he is the most respected leader in the world.
Your response has nothing to do with anything said here. If you are suggesting I've said that, you would be wrong. Which makes you look like a fool....nothing new.

Last edited:
Well at least Cruz didn't turn Biden's funeral into a political rally. Like liberals did at Paul Wellstone's funeral.
Aren't you with that church that pickets dead soldiers funerals?
Lol, is that all you got?
I guess that's a confirmation.
No actually I could kill one of those bastards at a funeral, and I wouldn't feel bad for doing it, but we do have the first amendment. So they actually have the right to do what they do.

Four days after Beau Biden died and one day before his burial Ted Cruz mocked Joe Biden while on the campaign trial. This is the man who also uses Jesus and his alleged Christian faith on the campaign trial.
His joke; “Vice President Joe Biden,” Cruz said. “You know the nice thing? You don’t need a punch line.”
“I promise you it works,” he continued. “The next party you’re at, just walk up to someone and say, ‘Vice President Joe Biden and just close your mouth. They will crack up laughing.”
Ted Cruz mocks Joe Biden days after son s death offers weak apology - Salon.com
He later apologized.
Was Cruz unaware of Biden's personal tragedy or did he make the joke knowing full well that Biden had just lost his son who hadn't even been buried yet to make brownie points with the hardcore haters of the far right?
Whatever the case, it will hurt Cruz on the big stage and endear him with the hate crowd.

Cruz is a typical far right wing evangelical asshole. Period. The end. Audience members who laughed at his jokes should be ashamed.

Joe Biden made himself a target long before Beau died. While I agree, the attacks should be tempered during a time of grief, but Joe Biden didn't make things easy on himself with his numerous political gaffes. With that being said, lay off. I don't really give a half a damn what he's done.

My old Sunday school teacher's son was involved in an automobile accident on Monday. They took him off life support last night. So, it doesn't matter if you're an idiot or a saint, when you lose someone close to you, it hurts like hell. So back off.
Look how you are blaming Biden for Cruzy's rude comments.

If Ted Cruz is a piece of shit then Obama is the maggot that eats off of that piece of shit.

And Hillary is the fly tha stays away from that shit (or at least claims to)......and instead talks a bunch of shit about everyone else.

Ted Cruz believes in kicking someone when they are down. That's about as low as one can go. So whatever is lowlier than a maggot, that's Cruz.

Forum List

Back