Teens

You should provide a better introduction. I am not a Liberal Democrat, but the solution is that we need to have a sophisticated constitutional convention to get people on the "same page" to understand what we are trying to do as a society.

US4CC.meme.Col_Jessup - unsubstantiated_subdivision.png

Okay, what are your real world solutions? Especially want to hear from our Biden supporters.
Why?

Oh, I get it. You want opinions from non-retards. Good to see that you understand your own limitations.

Now, what else has your cowards' cult told you to soil yourself over today?

And do you understand that it's not normal to be constantly pissing yourselves like you do?

Real world solutions....arrest them all and put them in jail
Not in NY.
Not happening.
Catch and release is the policy of law enforcement leaders there.
That is who people voted in. And that is what they are getting. Shouldn't be surprised.
Maybe this election they won't vote them back in again.
Until then - there is little to be done.

In NYC -
Rape up 10% over last year
Aggravated sexual assault up 18%
Robbery almost 50%
And on and on... again- that is the progressives NYC folks elected in. They got what they voted for

Oh those rambunctious "teens".

Yes, of course the answer is arrest and prosecute every last one of them.

gop only believes in law and order when it concerns the colored and poor.....never for the rich...
That's rich! No pun intended. So you think the GOP wouldn't like seeing the likes of Bezos, Zuckerberg, Gates and Soros thrown so far down in the dungeons that their asses would be on fire? I think you better guess again about who is protecting the rich. Epstein, execution---before he could implicate any rich democrats or their supporters.

Forum List

Back