Texas Politicians Look Like Fools

Why not both?

Fuck wind build reactors or fuck off hippies

Also maybe don't isolate your power grid when your state is full of retards.

Not seeing any blackouts in Wyoming.
Germany also is paying people to go out and scrape the snow from the solar panels each morning.
Efficient progess.
I lived in my small offgrid mountain cottage for several years. I bought into the renewable energy garbage, and invested in solar panel and a small windmill.
Thankfully my fridge, cooker and water heater were gas bottle operated, and I just needed the solar panel and windmill for the eco friendly lightbulbs and T.V.
I used to get about an hour usage at night, if I didn't watch T.V during the daytime.
Totally shit, and I would have frozen to death if not for my log fires every night.

Germany also is paying people to go out and scrape the snow from the solar panels each morning.
Efficient progess.
I lived in my small offgrid mountain cottage for several years. I bought into the renewable energy garbage, and invested in solar panel and a small windmill.
Thankfully my fridge, cooker and water heater were gas bottle operated, and I just needed the solar panel and windmill for the eco friendly lightbulbs and T.V.
I used to get about an hour usage at night, if I didn't watch T.V during the daytime.
Totally shit, and I would have frozen to death if not for my log fires every night.

The reason you never have tehse problems is your state isn't full of uppity retards who think they're self sufficient when they are not

Efficient progess.

The reason you never have tehse problems is your state isn't full of uppity retards who think they're self sufficient when they are not
Yes. They think they are self sufficient until the snow covers the solar panels, and the frost freezes the windmills.
Then they dash to the hotels with the oil generators.

Efficient progess.

Yes. They think they are self sufficient until the snow covers the solar panels, and the frost freezes the windmills.
Then they dash to the hotels with the oil generators.

Hahah the denial is so palpable

I laugh at you from illinois and 6 c a kwh power.

100% texan incompetence that caused this. Californian levels. Not ice on solar. Why do they have no extra capacity? Because they're retarded texans

Shut up hippy if you had your way the whole nation would be in rolling black outs

And we'd all be paying out our assholes for energy in the most regressive scheme imaginable

god i hate environmentalists

BRING ON THE NUKES FUCK POVERTY AND FUCK BEING COLD

TEXAS TRIBUNE:

No, frozen wind turbines aren't the main culprit for Texas' power outages

Lost wind power makes up only a fraction of the reduction in power generating capacity that has brought outages to millions of Texans across the state during a major winter storm.

Frozen wind turbines in Texas caused some conservative state politicians to declare Tuesday that the state was relying too much on renewable energy. But in reality, the lost wind power makes up only a fraction of the reduction in power-generating capacity that has brought outages to millions of Texans across the state during a major winter storm.

Forum List

Back