Thank god for Susan rice

black-targets.jpg

Gee, I don't know.
Here are people that have been targets of the Democratic Party.
USG-dos1a-condy.jpg

images

200px-Allen_West,_Official_Portrait,_112th_Congress.jpg

tim_scott.jpg

They all have in common an association with the GOP.

Comparing apples and oranges:

1. Condi Rice ignored pre-9/11 warnings.

2. Powell is a good man who was duped by Bush.

3. West is nuts (forced out of Army / rejected by Florida voters).

4. Don't know the last guy.

Gee, I don't know.
USG-dos1a-condy.jpg

images

tim_scott.jpg

3. West is nuts (forced out of Army).

Obama - Liar in Chief. Thinks he has the "authority" to issue secret Kill on sight orders on anyone he deems a "danger" anywhere in the world.

Holder - responsible for untold Deaths in Mexico and at least on in American (Fast and Furious)

Rice - A woman who went out and lied on 5 Sunday shows about the attacks on Benghazi and has had numerous other failings in her career. If she weren't a Black Female, she would have been fired years ago or at least shuffled off to some third rate position where she couldn't do any harm.

That last guy, isn't that the 9-11 Truther who is a communist/Marxist who hates Whites?

Gee, I don't know.
USG-dos1a-condy.jpg

images

tim_scott.jpg

Obama - Liar in Chief. Thinks he has the "authority" to issue secret Kill on sight orders on anyone he deems a "danger" anywhere in the world.

Holder - responsible for untold Deaths in Mexico and at least on in American (Fast and Furious)

Rice - A woman who went out and lied on 5 Sunday shows about the attacks on Benghazi and has had numerous other failings in her career. If she weren't a Black Female, she would have been fired years ago or at least shuffled off to some third rate position where she couldn't do any harm.

That last guy, isn't that the 9-11 Truther who is a communist/Marxist who hates Whites?

Where's your "credible" proof to back up your claims?

Where's yours? You're the last person to talk "credible" to anyone, Mr. Media Matters. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Where's yours? You're the last person to talk "credible" to anyone, Mr. Media Matters. :eusa_whistle:

It's hilarious how much wingnuts fear and hate Media Matters - but they can never prove them wrong! Hence, the fear and hate. Hilarious...

Media Matters have been proven to be liars so many times that I stopped doing it..

I just consider those who are still using them and TPM for sources as partisan hacks and fools.

Congratulations to Susan Rice! Thank you, President Obama, for showing wingnuts who is really in charge of the country! Susan Rice was a great choice for National Security Adviser!

Too bad she wasn't National Security Adviser prior to 9/11 instead of Condi Rice.

Amen to that - we wouldn't have had a 911 to begin with.

Media Matters have been proven to be liars so many times that I stopped doing it..

I just consider those who are still using them and TPM for sources as partisan hacks and fools.

I doubt that it has ever been proven to lie as much as Faux News, yet most Republican/conservatives still watch that bogus news station and rely on it - like on election night! :lol:

I've never caught Media Matters or TPM in a lie. They usually provide live source links to back up their claims. Can you give us a proven example of when they lied?

It's hilarious how much wingnuts fear and hate Media Matters - but they can never prove them wrong! Hence, the fear and hate. Hilarious...

When Media Matters does nothing but link internally, we don't need to. They do that all on their own.

Need I say more?

When Media Matters does nothing but link internally, we don't need to. They do that all on their own.

Need I say more?

Funny. They do much more than "link internally"...

Media Matters has been proven to be liars so many times that I stopped doing it..

I've never caught Media Matters or TPM in a lie. They usually provide live source links to back up their claims. Can you give us a proven example of when they lied?

Keyword being "usually." You don't know it's a lie unless you are looking for it.

BTW,

You do know that Media Matters is a 501 c (3) group?

How are they considered a "Civic Leagues, Social Welfare Organizations, and Local Associations of Employees"

Last edited:

He's probably confusing Media Matter's article about Glenn Beck's lies and thought it was MM that lied! :lol:

Media Matters Covers Beck?s Fifteen Biggest Lies of 2010 | Duck Soup

BTW,

You do know that Media Matters is a 501 c (4) group?

How are they considered a "Civic Leagues, Social Welfare Organizations, and Local Associations of Employees"

I know exactly what Media Matters is. What's your problem?

Media Matters for America (MMfA) is a politically progressive[1] media watchdog group that says it is "dedicated to comprehensively monitoring, analyzing, and correcting conservative misinformation in the U.S. media".[2] Set up as a tax-exempt, nonprofit organization, MMfA was founded in 2004 by journalist and author David Brock.[3] Eric E. Burns served as MMfA's president until 2011.[4]

Media Matters for America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I doubt that it has ever been proven to lie as much as Faux News, yet most Republican/conservatives still watch that bogus news station and rely on it - like on election night! :lol:

Lol. This liberal demagoguery is too much.

And you people rely on Media Matters for your news. That tells me all I need to know. They aren't even certifiable journalists! They are a freaking 501 (c)(4) for crying out loud.

Gee, I don't know.
USG-dos1a-condy.jpg

images

tim_scott.jpg

3. West is nuts (forced out of Army / rejected by Florida voters).

All I did was highlight that you were race-baiting.
Funny how you all of the sudden tried to move the goalposts. Oh wait, it wasn't funny.

Forum List

Back