That didn't take long

YWN666

Freelance Beer Tester
Nov 11, 2008
Alex Jones Is Already Calling Shots At U.S. Capitol A False Flag Attack | Blog | Media Matters for America

What an idiot.

As news spread of shots fired near the U.S. Capitol building, conspiracy theorist Alex Jones immediately began speculating that the shooting at the U.S. Capitol could be a staged event. Jones has repeatedly promoted outlandish and false conspiracy theories, which has not dissuaded conservative media outlets like The Drudge Report and Fox News from promoting his ideas.

Responding to reports of shots fired on his October 3 broadcast, Jones suggested that "they're pulling a big distraction on us," and to "look for them to stage a bunch of stuff" because "everything the globalists do is falling apart right now."

There is almost no information at the moment.
The BBC is reporting it as a crime of some sort gone wrong and a police/criminal shootout but there's absolutely nothing set in stone to say that's actually the case.

The story will come out over the next day or so and, if there's anything worthy of comment, I'll do so then.

hey, by crying wolf a gazillion times the probability of the appearance of an untamed canine is completely unaffected. but if, by happenstance, a wolf wanders into the jefferson memorial, then you can say:

I TOLD YOU SO!

OMG - it was a BLACK car.
Maybe she was a Democrat, intent on attacking white republicans.

Not a tea party supporter, not an NRA member, no gun.
Just a single mom taking her bastard for a tour of the capital.
Shot dead.
The bastard is unharmed.

Shot dead.
The bastard is unharmed.

Before I put you on ignore, I wonder if you hear yourself sometimes.

What is coming out is that this woman had mental health issues because of a head injury she sustained, possibly complicated by post-partum depression.

and you are here calling names.

Nice going, Double-Wide, you are showing all the class I expect from you.

Shot dead.
The bastard is unharmed.

What is coming out is that this woman had mental health issues because of a head injury she sustained, possibly complicated by post-partum depression.

You forgot she was tea party!!!

Remember the initial reports?
Forget the facts, stick with the initial myths put out by the liberal media!!

Just like you fanatics did with the st skittles story.

Shot dead.
The bastard is unharmed.

What initial reports?

I have to say, I was listening to the radio pretty much all day yesterday from the minute the first reports of shots fired to the aftermath several hours later, and no one claimed or said she was "Tea Party".

What initial reports?

I have to say, I was listening to the radio pretty much all day yesterday from the minute the first reports of shots fired to the aftermath several hours later, and no one claimed or said she was "Tea Party".

The only shots fired were by Capital police.

Yes, they were. What is your point?

You liberal fanatics ranting about it being a tea party/ NRA member trying to shoot Obama.
That is the point .
Like the NRA planting the Boston bombs as revenge for the race being dedicated to the victims of Newtown .
Or that the tea party did it because it was on tax day.
You don't remember the shit you fanatics spout?

What initial reports?

So much for ignore!!
Guess its another of your many lies.
Listening to the radio ? At work?

They play the radio all day in your office?

The bell is missing the ring of truth.................

Radio is on all day at mc Donald's.........

What initial reports?

So much for ignore!!
Guess its another of your many lies.
Listening to the radio ? At work?

They play the radio all day in your office?

The bell is missing the ring of truth.................

Radio is on all day at mc Donald's.........

Uh, no, actually, I was on the road Thursday visiting vendors. I could probably listen to the radio at my desk if I wanted, but I usually just listen to Classical Music while I work.

I still don't know if I'm going to put you on ignore or not, Double-Wide, because it's pretty clear you are mentally ill.

Maybe I should find this guy on the 'net and listen to his show now and then. He sounds like a right wing version of Matthews -- you want to check him out just to see what goofy shit he'll say.

Yeah.....he and Matthews are equally nuts! One is a liberal, the other is a nutter. They must be eual in their nuttiness. Otherwise, your world would be unbalanced.

On a related note, the relatives of the dead woman were on TV this morning, asking why they shot at their sister when she was unarmed.

Better question. If you as her family knew she was this deranged, why did you leave her alone with a freakin' baby?

Forum List

Back