The 1-6 Commission is Dropping Bombs

Bombs? More like a circular firing squad. First of all it's not the job of Congress to "drop bombs". Congress makes laws.

Haha, you're kind of dense. Jail is where they are when they defy a subpoena. Duh. Damn dude, you are rabid. Settle down.
Then they wouldn't submit another one to him, moron. You also don't go to jail unless you defy a subpoena that has already been received.

You're such a fucking moron.

Then they wouldn't submit another one to him, moron. You also don't go to jail unless you defy a subpoena that has already been received.

You're such a fucking moron.
You are being very stupid.

You said it's normal and common to not answer subpoenas or some shit like that. And I said

*from jail

Because that's where you go, if you defy a subpoena. As it should be. This is part of the reason our system works.

So all the people who defend the attackers and claim it was a peaceful protest, were begging were begging Meadows to get Trump to intervene and stop the attack. This shows how these people think.

Oh, you didn't? Funny...you still regurgitate the big lie... you still downplay the attempted coup...

You supported it. You still do. Go lie to someone else.

Wow, you really are a lazy assed commie. You keep spewing commie bullshit that you can't prove. How about you go out back and just put an end your misery and stop wasting oxygen.

You are being very stupid.

You said it's normal and common to not answer subpoenas or some shit like that. And I said

*from jail

Because that's where you go, if you defy a subpoena. As it should be. This is part of the reason our system works.
Wrong. Try reading what I actually said, moron. The bottom line, you go to jail if after you have already recieved the subjeona and refused to comply, not when you are in jail.

Why don't you stop so I can stop kickingg ou in the head?

So all the people who defend the attackers and claim it was a peaceful protest, were begging were begging Meadows to get Trump to intervene and stop the attack. This shows how these people think.
You keep spewing commie bullshit that you can't prove.

I just told you why I think it. Proof enough for me. Now go back to defending them and rooting for their cause and puking your shared lies with them.

Because you support it 100%.

Are you still wasting oxygen?

Are you still spreading the Big Lie? Yep.

Still downplaying the attempted coup? Yep.

Still trying to be a human shield footsoldier on the internet for the people Under investigation by the committee?

Yep.

Just an attempted coup. The whole world outside of the cult sees it.

There was no attempted coup, moron. Read the FBI report.

You don't say this crap because you believe it. You say it only because it furthers the agenda of your party masters, and that's the only reason you say it. That's how low you are.

Are you still spreading the Big Lie? Yep.

Still downplaying the attempted coup? Yep.

Still trying to be a human shield footsoldier on the internet for the people Under investigation by the committee?

Yep.

laughing tiger.jpg

He isn’t better at anything except sniffing hair and fondling young girls’ breast buds.

Also, I realize you are apparently almost as brain damaged as your hero, Joe “plugs” Alzheimers Brandon, but can even you be so stupid as to believe that the referenced vote tally was real?

LOL
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ewe believe stolen election and yet ewe call anyone stupid. This is what we ALL know.
81,000,000 >74,000,000, suck on that tardherder.
MAGA

Forum List

Back