The Answer is blowing in the Wind

read, think and respond:

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

The right was given to the people in the militia, as made clear in Art. I, sec. 8, clause 15 & 16. Only THE PEOPLE acting under the authority of the officers appointed by the State and trained in the discipline prescribed by The Congress.

Notwithstanding the biased opinion of Scalia, the NRA and its followers.

This does not mean that all guns need or should be banned, or that a home owner of business owner could not have a firearm to protect his or her family or employees.

It simply means that gun ownership can be regulated by the several states, or local communities via the electoral process.
This retard is stuck on auto pilot. He bolded everything except that which refers to the people. He can't see those words because they interfere with his mindset.

The retard also fails to understand it's what the country has known since 1776 and believes only the post modern liberal can correctly interpret the constitution.

LOL
Thanks for the lecture and sharing your vast knowledge. It is more insightful than you believe.
It's something you should have learned in grade school, quite frankly.

read, think and respond:

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

The right was given to the people in the militia, as made clear in Art. I, sec. 8, clause 15 & 16. Only THE PEOPLE acting under the authority of the officers appointed by the State and trained in the discipline prescribed by The Congress.

This does not mean that all guns need or should be banned, or that a home owner of business owner could not have a firearm to protect his or her family or employees.

It simply means that gun ownership can be regulated by the several states, or local communities via the electoral process.
This retard is stuck on auto pilot. He bolded everything except that which refers to the people. He can't see those words because they interfere with his mindset.

The retard also fails to understand it's what the country has known since 1776 and believes only the post modern liberal can correctly interpret the constitution.

LOL
Thanks for the lecture and sharing your vast knowledge. It is more insightful than you believe.

Actually I wasn't taught anything about the 2nd until I was at the University, taking a course in ConLaw on the Bill of Rights. You would have been be laughed out of the course.

read, think and respond:

LOL

Actually I wasn't taught anything about the 2nd until I was at the University, taking a course in ConLaw on the Bill of Rights. You would have been be laughed out of the course.
Probably so. Along with everyone else with a brain. You truly are clueless. Explain how the US got it wrong since 1776 until your conlaw course.

"how many times must the cannonballs fly
Before they’re forever banned?
The answer, my friend, is blowin’ in the wind
The answer is blowin’ in the wind"
LInk: Blowin' In The Wind

Supreme Court Rejects Major 2nd Amendment Case, And Justice Thomas Has A Fit

"The Times They Are A-Changin"

BOB DYLAN LYRICS - The Times They Are A-Changin'

Have we reached the tipping point?
MAybe for you idiots who don't realize an assault weapon is no different than any other semiautomatic

IDGAF if "assault" weapons are banned because my rifles are capable of shooting the same caliber round at the same rate of fire and with the same accuracy

Once again, thanks so much for sharing your obsession with guns, it too is insightful and much more telling than any rebuttal might elicit.

Just trying to rid you of of your ignorance on the subject

You get a hard on over assault gun bans because you're to fucking stupid to know that the only difference between a so called assault rifle and any other semiauto is purely cosmetic

read, think and respond:

LOL

Probably so. Along with everyone else with a brain. You truly are clueless. Explain how the US got it wrong since 1776 until your conlaw course.
Earth to Wry...Earth to Wry....we await your keen insight.

Forum List

Back