The Appropriation Of Black Culture By White Americans

He didn't even go to college you fucking dolt. He couldn't split a sandwich, let alone an atom.

Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard only a few months into his freshman year. Steve Jobs dropped out of a small junior college after one semester. Where would the world be without that duo?
I dont remember Woody Guthrie starting a computer company. We are talking about him, right? Do you have reason to believe that he has the brain capacity for nuclear physics?

Come to think of it --- you guys stole Basketball and Fried Chicken and waffles. Think we got the short end of the deal... Why y'all want to eat and play so white??? :lmao:

We just improved upon Fried chicken and Basketball because you guys couldn't get it right. Waffles are not really a Black culture thing. Its a southern thing. I never had chicken an waffles until this year.

Last edited:
A teenage fad mostly
Sadly the Wigger generation always has new recruits. If not for them, cRap "music" would have been gone after the FAT BOYS left the scene.
Unfortunately, like most deluded white people with inbred genetics, you don't have a clue about rap. Rap was there before white people discovered it and it will be there with Black people regardless of white people liking it or not. My question is what is attracting the white youth? Can you answer that? If not shut up.

Goin' ghetto. That's no secret.

Cant be goin ghetto. Not all Black people live in the ghetto. Even if it was so why are whites attracted to going ghetto?

Growing up I noticed that white people always seemed to be behind the 8 ball when it came to being current with Black culture. However, it seems that younger white people have whole heartedly jumped on the Black bandwagon and have taken many aspects of Black culture to incorporate into mainstream culture. From rap music to cornrows and now to big booties and curvy bodies Black culture seems to drive mainstream culture more than ever. What is causing this shift?

Big booties and curvy bodies? Are you saying white women try to look black? That's funny because it's actually clearly the other way around.
Exactly. There are lots of white women coming to realization that looking like a 12 year old boy with breast implants is not feasible, desirable, or natural. They are getting butt and lip implants and also tanning even though it can give them cancer.

I haven't noticed hundreds of white people running around like savages, burning down Korean businesses. I haven't noticed 80% of white people not knowing who their father is. I haven't noticed 74% of urban white males being convicted of a violent felony by the time they're adults. I haven't noticed a thousand white Chicago teenagers murdering one another every year. I haven't noticed gunshot wounds as the #1 killer of white males age 14-28. I could go on all night, couldn't I? Corn rows, rap, and gang-banging. Those are the highlights of black "culture"? How fucking sad. I'll pass, thanks anyway.
Looting and rioting is what Blacks got from white people. Like when Jack Johnson beat the ass of the white heavyweight champion, white people flipped out and started the first riots. We are talking about Black culture not white culture.
We are talking about TODAY not 100 years ago

I haven't noticed hundreds of white people running around like savages, burning down Korean businesses. I haven't noticed 80% of white people not knowing who their father is. I haven't noticed 74% of urban white males being convicted of a violent felony by the time they're adults. I haven't noticed a thousand white Chicago teenagers murdering one another every year. I haven't noticed gunshot wounds as the #1 killer of white males age 14-28. I could go on all night, couldn't I? Corn rows, rap, and gang-banging. Those are the highlights of black "culture"? How fucking sad. I'll pass, thanks anyway.
Looting and rioting is what Blacks got from white people. Like when Jack Johnson beat the ass of the white heavyweight champion, white people flipped out and started the first riots. We are talking about Black culture not white culture.

No I'm talking about anytime. You can talk about what you want to.

A teenage fad mostly
Sadly the Wigger generation always has new recruits. If not for them, cRap "music" would have been gone after the FAT BOYS left the scene.
Unfortunately, like most deluded white people with inbred genetics, you don't have a clue about rap. Rap was there before white people discovered it and it will be there with Black people regardless of white people liking it or not. My question is what is attracting the white youth? Can you answer that? If not shut up.

Cant be goin ghetto. Not all Black people live in the ghetto. Even if it was so why are whites attracted to going ghetto?
We aren't. Your neighborhoods fucking suck. Why would anyone want to go there?

A teenage fad mostly

Black people live there. What do you think the OP is about?

You have to reach to the past to find any significant dirt on us, back in a time when EVERYONE misbehaved. Pussies like you cant handle a REAL discussion about TODAYS "problems" (aka black people). You would rather talk about dead people none of us ever knew. Your pitiful distractions are obvious and transparent. Your game is weak.

You said "whites are attracted to the ghetto", and I basically called you a fucking retard for saying such a moronic thing. Are you up to speed now fool?

You have to reach to the past to find any significant dirt on us, back in a time when EVERYONE misbehaved. Pussies like you cant handle a REAL discussion about TODAYS "problems" (aka black people). You would rather talk about dead people none of us ever knew. Your pitiful distractions are obvious and transparent. Your game is weak.
Only intellectually inferior morons think the past has no bearing on the future/present. Everyone didnt misbehave. White people did. Some still exist to this day but since they are outnumbered they hide like feral animals normally do.

You said "whites are attracted to the ghetto", and I basically called you a fucking retard for saying such a moronic thing. Are you up to speed now fool?
Basically you are a moron in light of the fact this is true. However, we are not talking about the ghetto. My OP is about white people attracted to Black culture.

Only intellectually inferior morons think the past has no bearing on the future/present. Everyone didnt misbehave. White people did. Some still exist to this day but since they are outnumbered they hide like feral animals normally do.
The past has zero bearing on today, because it already happened and it cant be changed. YOU think you can excuse the behavior of your community today by saying "hey, white people once did something bad too", but that is the response of a child. Get a clue dipshit. No one gives a fuck about slavery. No one thinks about it one iota in the white community. WE DONT CARE! Shut up about it already. It has nothing to do with current events and no matter how hard you try, you will NEVER convince anyone that it does.

Quit trying to distract from your communities awful behavior all over the nation. Your people suck, so what we would like to do is hopefully get you guys to do something to make you suck less. Got it?

Basically you are a moron in light of the fact this is true. However, we are not talking about the ghetto. My OP is about white people attracted to Black culture.
Um, retard, how many fucking times have you heard me bitch about black culture? We aren't attracted to it. There is a big difference between using black slang on an occasion and being attracted to the culture itself. Hitlers culture was shitty too, but we can all appreciate that the trains ran on time. Just because there is a minor aspect in your culture that we find amusing, doesn't mean we like the rest.

Your culture sucks. Change it please.

Liberal subversives enjoy the thug life, and the experience of being mugged when going through Chicago, or some other urban blight!

Growing up I noticed that white people always seemed to be behind the 8 ball when it came to being current with Black culture. However, it seems that younger white people have whole heartedly jumped on the Black bandwagon and have taken many aspects of Black culture to incorporate into mainstream culture. From rap music to cornrows and now to big booties and curvy bodies Black culture seems to drive mainstream culture more than ever. What is causing this shift?

Yo!!

Fo'shizzle

Im totally up on black culture, yo!, I own every CD Eminem ever made

The past has zero bearing on today, because it already happened and it cant be changed. YOU think you can excuse the behavior of your community today by saying "hey, white people once did something bad too", but that is the response of a child. Get a clue dipshit. No one gives a fuck about slavery. No one thinks about it one iota in the white community. WE DONT CARE! Shut up about it already. It has nothing to do with current events and no matter how hard you try, you will NEVER convince anyone that it does.

Quit trying to distract from your communities awful behavior all over the nation. Your people suck, so what we would like to do is hopefully get you guys to do something to make you suck less. Got it?

I ignored the rest of your response after this "The past has zero bearing on today". Go get an education and let me know when you realize the error of your thinking chimp.

Um, retard, how many fucking times have you heard me bitch about black culture? We aren't attracted to it. There is a big difference between using black slang on an occasion and being attracted to the culture itself. Hitlers culture was shitty too, but we can all appreciate that the trains ran on time. Just because there is a minor aspect in your culture that we find amusing, doesn't mean we like the rest.

Your culture sucks. Change it please.

You dont reflect the trend. Most cave apes wont because they are afraid of Black people. Your women however, are a different matter entirely. They harbor no such fear.They love Black culture. Thats the primary reason I have a biracial daughter.

I have found that most people, if given the opportunity, are assholes. The problem is that many people ascribe this to race: Black people think White people are racists. White people think Black people are thugs. Neither view is correct. They're just assholes.

Come to think of it --- you guys stole Basketball and Fried Chicken and waffles. Think we got the short end of the deal... Why y'all want to eat and play so white??? :lmao:

We just improved upon Fried chicken and Basketball because you guys couldn't get it right. Waffles are not really a Black culture thing. Its a southern thing. I never had chicken an waffles until this year.

Yeah -- So I could claim that Florida-GeorgiaLine improved on Rap Music because YOU guys couldn't get it right. The chicken/waffle thing is on my list of stuff to do.. But it sounds like too many meals in one..

Some of characters in the Rap industry are really unique. Other than the ganster branch, you got your Snoop Dog daddy who is a crack-up caricature stoner, and Flav and the "intellectual branch". Then there is the White rapper branch of the tree which you are certainly gonna disown.
:lol: It's a very broad and diverse line-up..

Forum List

Back