The Best Part

Google

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2011
The liberal trolls on this board are busily authoring countless threads with the subject of A) apocalyptic predictions B) some conspiracy theory to explain why Clinton lost or C) some masterbatorial thread intended to elicit approval by other leftist trolls and anger from conservatives.

I love it!! I can't get enough. The delusion, the hysteria, the stupidity. The scenes from Clinton's campaign headquarters of crying, shock, disbelief--but that isn't the best part.

Every single one of Trump's cabinet positions are going to be rubber stamped, with no possibility of anything Democrats can do, not shit. Why? Because Harry Reid and the Democrats changed the Senate rules. To see that backfire so brilliantly, so quickly!!! But that is not the best part.

The Supreme Court is going to have a solid conservative majority for ANOTHER generation. The left's best hope to ever get the most radical parts of their agenda passed disappeared with Trump victory. But that even isn't the best part.

The democrat party has no national influence at all. The lowest number of governorships and state legislatures since the 50's. All their talk about diversity, and the leadership of the DNC is comprised entirely of white people aged 70+. They are a regional party. The best part? They do not have a fucking clue how it happened. They are double down, doing no introspection.

I know it is presumptuous, but I think now that democrat strong hold states have turned red for Trump of all people, a complete repudiation of Liberalism, Democrats may be relegated to a regional party for a generation. There aren't any red states, despite billions of dollars, not one have gone blue.

Last edited:
The liberal trolls on this board are busily authoring countless threads with the subject of A) apocalyptic predictions B) some conspiracy theory to explain why Clinton lost or C) some masterbatorial thread intended to elicit approval by other leftist trolls and anger from conservatives.

I love it!! I can't get enough. The delusion, the hysteria, the stupidity. The scenes from Clinton's campaign headquarters of crying, shock, disbelief--but that isn't the best part.

Every single one of Trump's cabinet positions are going to be rubber stamped, with no possibility of anything Democrats can do, not shit. Why? Because Harry Reid and the Democrats changed the Senate rules. To see that backfire so brilliantly, so quickly!!! But that is not the best part.

The Supreme Court is going to have a solid conservative majority for ANOTHER generation. The left's best hope to ever get the most radical parts of their agenda passed disappeared with Trump victory. But that even isn't the best part.

The democrat party has no national influence at all. The lowest number of governorships and state legislatures since the 50's. All their talk about diversity, and the leadership of the DNC is comprised entirely of white people aged 70+. They are a regional party. The best part? They do not have a fucking clue how it happened. They are double down, doing no introspection.

I know it is presumptuous, but I think now that democrat strong hold states have turned red for Trump of all people, a complete repudiation of Liberalism, Democrats may be relegated to a regional party for a generation. There aren't any red states, despite billions of dollars, not one have gone blue.

We both know how easy it is going to be to unwind Obysmals legacy except for Obysmalcare, because the left was arrogant enough to believe they would never lose the Presidency, so they used EOs instead of passing laws. Now the Republicans have to decide if they want to be constitutional, or play the far leftist game. Personally, I would use EOs to start, then point out to the constituents all those good things are going to go away unless we have a veto proof majority to turn it into law. That ought to chase the remaining far leftists into obscurity, because on thing is for sure----------->the threat of another Obama will keep the congress solidly in the Republican column. All the Repubs need do, is demand enough votes to make what is good into law, and it will be Katie bar the door on the Dems for congress.

We both know how easy it is going to be to unwind Obysmals legacy except for Obysmalcare, because the left was arrogant enough to believe they would never lose the Presidency, so they used EOs instead of passing laws. Now the Republicans have to decide if they want to be constitutional, or play the far leftist game. Personally, I would use EOs to start, then point out to the constituents all those good things are going to go away unless we have a veto proof majority to turn it into law. That ought to chase the remaining far leftists into obscurity, because on thing is for sure----------->the threat of another Obama will keep the congress solidly in the Republican column. All the Repubs need do, is demand enough votes to make what is good into law, and it will be Katie bar the door on the Dems for congress.

There's nothing unconstitutional about using an EO to overturn an other EO.

Well, we'll see.

The ball is now entirely in the court of the GOP, and at the top is a guy who could be easily characterized as "unpredictable".

My guess is that we'll know one way or the other about the "repudiation" of liberalism within two years.

And remember, there's a difference between the crazies who have taken over the Democratic Party (the Regressive Left) and regular liberals.

There's nothing unconstitutional about using an EO to overturn an other EO.

Correct, but we are talking about creating NEW policy. We need laws, not EOs. Laws can be enforced with the NEW Supreme court, and a liberal President can be impeached for ignoring them with the correct verbage in the law-)

I remember similar predictions of long-term republican supremacy in 2000, then they went and reminded America why they cannot be trusted to look after the best interests of the people. They have not changed, they are more determined than ever to legitimize plutocracy as the American way.

I remember similar predictions of long-term republican supremacy in 2000, then they went and reminded America why they cannot be trusted to look after the best interests of the people. They have not changed, they are more determined than ever to legitimize plutocracy as the American way.
What are you talking about? The rich do better with Democrats in office.

This is correct, everyone does better because democrats are not in love with trickle down voodoo. There is more than just money involved here though. When you already have more wealth than you could ever spend all that is left to acquire is political power and immunity from the law. This is what republicans offer, One-stop shopping for influence and voters who are not offended by it. You people demand your politicians be "business friendly" so they go to Washington and sell themselves like cheap whores to anyone who can hire lobbyists.

Well, we'll see.

The ball is now entirely in the court of the GOP, and at the top is a guy who could be easily characterized as "unpredictable".

My guess is that we'll know one way or the other about the "repudiation" of liberalism within two years.

And remember, there's a difference between the crazies who have taken over the Democratic Party (the Regressive Left) and regular liberals.
As long as Pelosi holds the keys to the vault she'll control the DNC.
The old bitch gets loonier every day.
She recently said after the extreme asskicking the DEMs received that the DEM party doesn't want/need any changes.
THAT is a prescription for the end of the DEM party.

This is correct, everyone does better because democrats are not in love with trickle down voodoo. There is more than just money involved here though. When you already have more wealth than you could ever spend all that is left to acquire is political power and immunity from the law. This is what republicans offer, One-stop shopping for influence and voters who are not offended by it. You people demand your politicians be "business friendly" so they go to Washington and sell themselves like cheap whores to anyone who can hire lobbyists.
You have described the Clinton Crime family perfectly.
Who else but Bill Clinton received a million bucks for a half hour speech??????
What did he tell his audience? The secret to curing cancer?

Democrats made up the term trickle down. Because they are dishonest and need to attack success to make their agenda look better. The facts are GDP went way up, you guys come here and lie everyday expecting repetition to turn your spin into fact. Hillary was very much more aligned with the donor class than Trump. Not even close.

The bigger government gets the better it gets for the few.

You have described the Clinton Crime family perfectly.
Who else but Bill Clinton received a million bucks for a half hour speech??????
What did he tell his audience? The secret to curing cancer?
The Clintons are done and rightfully so, you should be worrying more about how your man can possibly fulfill his numerous populist promises with the most anti-populist cabinet and congress in history. If all these plutocrats and generals do not have a positive affect on the economy will you care?

So are you saying that the government should confiscate all wealth over a certain amount?

The fact that you think the rich spend all their money on mansions, yachts, cars, business jets and partying only shows what an idiot you are. Most of the wealth of the top 1% is invested. That means it's tied up in things like factories, office buildings, heavy equipment and all the other paraphernalia that provides Americans with jobs. By casting your covetous eyes on that you're showing everyone that you're a communist who wants to overthrow capitalism.

Last edited:
Democrats made up the term trickle down. Because they are dishonest and need to attack success to make their agenda look better. The facts are GDP went way up, you guys come here and lie everyday expecting repetition to turn your spin into fact. Hillary was very much more aligned with the donor class than Trump. Not even close.

Republicans have never promised the working class a damned thing, until now. Your man ran on a bunch of economic justice rhetoric he hijacked from the left. We all knew he was bullshitting America, I wonder if you will ever come to the same conclusion? In any case, his actions to further the plutocracy and beat down the working class will energize the left like no democratic president ever could. The left is never so dangerous to the status quo as when they have been pronounced dead.

Well, we'll see.

Why would we want a predictable president? That's the stupidest thing I've heard.

Yet, democrats think that calling Trump a pussy grabber actually means something when no one cares.

Republicans have never promised the working class a damned thing, until now. Your man ran on a bunch of economic justice rhetoric he hijacked from the left. We all knew he was bullshitting America, I wonder if you will ever come to the same conclusion? In any case, his actions to further the plutocracy and beat down the working class will energize the left like no democratic president ever could. The left is never so dangerous to the status quo as when they have been pronounced dead.
Trump never ran on economic justice.

Forum List

Back