The Carrier Deal

Another lib hate thread, they would rather 1,000 Americans lost their jobs to Mexico than credit Trump with a win. If libs were an offensive line they would just jump to the side and let the opposing team mow down their quarterback, disgusting. These people are not even true Americans.

I look forward to Donald bringing home his clothing operations in Mexico and China and putting Americans to work ... then having his children and wife do the exact same thing ...

:eusa_whistle:

Sure just as soon as Trump shreds all the dumb ass liberal regulations and gets rid of the libs insane taxes and then rebuilds the factories the libs destroyed and then retrains people to do a real job. Apparently you wanted me to smack you around.

hey dumbass Trump plans to put a 35% tax increase on companies that outsource. ie. him and his kids

odds are 0-1 he'll start all over an make his cheap shit right here .... bet me.

Another lib hate thread, they would rather 1,000 Americans lost their jobs to Mexico than credit Trump with a win. If libs were an offensive line they would just jump to the side and let the opposing team mow down their quarterback, disgusting. These people are not even true Americans.

I look forward to Donald bringing home his clothing operations in Mexico and China and putting Americans to work ... then having his children and wife do the exact same thing ...

Sure just as soon as Trump shreds all the dumb ass liberal regulations and gets rid of the libs insane taxes and then rebuilds the factories the libs destroyed and then retrains people to do a real job. Apparently you wanted me to smack you around.

hey dumbass Trump plans to put a 35% tax increase on companies that outsource. ie. him and his kids

odds are 0-1 he'll start all over an make his cheap shit right here .... bet me.

Yes yes you hate Trump, anything else? /eyeroll

I wonder if Carrier still gets the tax breaks for shipping those 1300 jobs to Mexico? When he assumes office, do you think the Groper Elect should impose the full tariff on them or a proportional one?

I wonder if Carrier still gets the tax breaks for shipping those 1300 jobs to Mexico?

There is a tax break for shipping jobs to Mexico?
When was it passed? Link?

Of course. Where do you live? Under a rock?

They will get to deduct their moving expenses. Why didn't Congress act? (Rhetoical question. We know why.)

The tax code currently allows companies moving operations overseas to deduct their moving expenses – and reduce their taxes in the United States as a result. Congress needs to act to help attract and keep good jobs in the United States by passing legislation that gives companies moving operations back to the U.S. a new 20 percent tax credit for moving expenses and pay for it by ending the tax break that allows companies to deduct expenses associated with moving operations overseas.

Eliminating Tax Incentives to Ship Jobs Overseas: Congress needs to end the tax break that allows companies to deduct expenses associated with moving operations overseas, while still encouraging companies to assist displaced workers.

How the President’s Plan Would Deny Tax Breaks for Moving Abroad

President Obama Calls on Congress to Act on “To Do List” to Create Jobs

Of course. Where do you live? Under a rock?

Excellent! Post it so I can read about it under my rock.

They will get to deduct their moving expenses.

Yes, companies can deduct moving expenses.
But we're talking about your claim about "shipping jobs to Mexico".

Congress needs to end the tax break that allows companies to deduct expenses associated with moving operations overseas

You never answered, when was this heinous tax break passed?

Before he played by the rules.

Now he will be making them.

Do you understand that people behave differently in different roles?

So let's see. Carrier gets a $7M reduction in taxes over 10 years, has to invest $16M in retooling its plan in Indiana, and 800 people keep their jobs.

Sounds like a good model to roll out across the country: Lower Taxes For Everyone!
It apparently is egregious to G5000, another Repub who votes Dem.

You are a liar. This is what retards do. When they have an information vacuum, they make shit up!

I am a lifelong Republican conservative, dumbass.

You dumb fucks don't know a conservative principle when it bites you in the neck.
Just tell us what we already know, that u voted for hiLIARy just like the other USB Repubs who vote Dem- FakeyJakey, Joeb131. & Toro

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk
It is amusing how a tard assumes that someone opposed to Trump voted for Hillary. Or Obama.

Why do you like to show off your stupidity in public? Serious question.

As China transitions from a manufacturing economy to a consumer economy, we will see the labor gap start to close. And that will save more American jobs than any government policy.

Not necessarily, the manufacturing could just as well shift to cheaper nations like Vietnam, Cambodia, and even African nations like Namibia.

If you get time you should read the book The Travels of a T-Shirt in the Global Economy. It's not too long. I had to read it in grad school when I was getting my MBA and it discusses this exact scenario.
You forgot Bangladesh. That's where T-shirts are being made these days. Bangladesh is the last stop in Third World manufacturing.

The thing you do not realize is that Vietnam (or Bangladesh) do not have the population China does.

Vietnam, Cambodia, Nimibia, and Bangladesh cannot make up for the labor capital of China.

He will probably bribe himself with $100 million of taxpayer money.

30c8xgm.jpg

I sure as shit won't charge myself a 35% tariff, bleev me.

You have a lot of nerve calling yourself a conservative when you support Trump's liberal interference in the free market.

That's why I call you tards psuedocons. You don't know fuck-all about conservativism.

I told you not long ago that Trump would have you pseudocon tards buying off on liberal programs one by one. And look at you now!

So let's see. Carrier gets a $7M reduction in taxes over 10 years, has to invest $16M in retooling its plan in Indiana, and 800 people keep their jobs.

Sounds like a good model to roll out across the country: Lower Taxes For Everyone!

You are a liar. This is what retards do. When they have an information vacuum, they make shit up!

You dumb fucks don't know a conservative principle when it bites you in the neck.
Just tell us what we already know, that u voted for hiLIARy just like the other USB Repubs who vote Dem- FakeyJakey, Joeb131. & Toro

It is amusing how a tard assumes that someone opposed to Trump voted for Hillary. Or Obama.

So it IS true you were a Lehman John- supporter then? :eusa_think: OldLady let that cat outta the bag. Not looking good for you

So it IS true you were a Lehman John- supporter then? :eusa_think: Not looking good for you
I made it quite plain who I supported, idiot. But you just keep showing off your stupidity. It's looking real good on you.

Lehman-John? Did you come up with that all by yourself, tard? As opposed to Goldman Don?

So it IS true you were a Lehman John- supporter then? :eusa_think: Not looking good for you
I made it quite plain who I supported, idiot. But you just keep showing off your stupidity. It's looking real good on you.

Lehman-John? Did you come up with that all by yourself, tard? As opposed to Goldman Don?
google "hypocrisy". Kasich "cashed- in" on public service. He could've just gone home and done anything but he chose to go *cough* "work" for one of the "fast and loose" Wall St companies that helped bring the econmy down in the Great Recession that cost this great nation EXPONENTIALLY MORE THAN a paltry $7 mil kid. Be proud.

google "hypocrisy". Kasich "cashed- in" on public service. He could've just gone home and done anything but he chose to go *cough* "work" for one of the "fast and loose" Wall St companies that helped bring the econmy down in the Great Recession that cost this great nation EXPONENTIALLY MORE THAN a paltry $7 mil kid. Be proud.
I guess that's why you support the guy who is hiring a lot of people from a firm that helped bring down the economy, eh? A guy who is enacting liberal policies to interfere in the free market with taxpayer bribes and high tariffs.

Yeah. Google "hypocrisy". You do that.

I guess that's why you support the guy who is hiring a lot of people from a firm that helped bring down the economy, eh? A guy who is enacting liberal policies to interfere in the free market with taxpayer bribes and high tariffs.

I guess that's why you support the guy who is hiring a lot of people from a firm that helped bring down the economy, eh?

Which firm, "helped bring down the economy"? How did they do it?

I guess that's why you support the guy who is hiring a lot of people from a firm that helped bring down the economy, eh?

Goldman Sachs. Just like Lehman.

Let's have some fun and ask Dot Com what Lehman did to bring down the economy that Goldman didn't. :lol:

Let's have some fun and ask Dot Com what Lehman did to bring down the economy that Goldman didn't. :lol:

No specifics?

No specifics?
Why don't you ask Dot Com? He started this vein.

I have PLENTY of specifics. About both Lehman and Goldman.

I find it very interesting you have not asked Dot Com.

Google hypocrisy. ;)

Bribing corporations with tax money? It's okay when Trump does it.

Enacting high protectionist tariffs? It's okay when Trump does it.

Government interference in the free market? It's okay when Trump does it.

Hiring people from Wall Street firms that "helped bring the econmy down" [sic]? It's okay when Trump does it.

Asking Russia to interfere in our elections? It's okay when Trump does it.

Forum List

Back