The Conservative Crusade For Christian Sharia Law

Why don't Christians just mind their own business?

Get the fuck out of our country and we'll mind our business

Elect Pope Francis President! Rid the country of non-Believers once and for all just as God intended!

You Progs are such complete fucking morons its a wonder you haven't gone extinct

Last edited:
Good, don't kill, harm, steal or lie. Be kind to others. Treat everyone as an equal.............

We obviously have different definitions of morality.

So yours is F...you, F....you, I will do what ever I d... well want and F...you?

Mine is.....>>principles concerning the distinction between right and wrong or good and bad behavior.<<. The right, to treat others with respect and the wrong, to harm others

Quite simple. Everything else is just a variation on those two.

Not so different than the golden rule which in one form or another is found in almost every culture.

So yours is F...you, F....you, I will do what ever I d... well want and F...you?

No. Mine is.... Right and Wrong were determined at the beginning of time. Right and Wrong are not changeable. Make your choice and deal with the consequences but if you want to be part of my life you WILL choose Right ir you WILL be gone.

No. Mine is.... Right and Wrong were determined at the beginning of time. Right and Wrong are not changeable. Make your choice and deal with the consequences but if you want to be part of my life you WILL choose Right ir you WILL be gone.

You sound like a religious nut.

Survival was the only moral determined in the beginning of time. As mankind became more social and learned to work as a group for the betterment of all, they created other guidelines.

Most animals don't harm except for food or to protect themselves. There is a balance between other life forms that works. Trouble comes when the balance is disrupted.

46424023.cached.jpg

It’s not just the fringe anymore. Mainstream conservatives are trying to bring America’s laws into agreement with ‘God’s law.’

The question isn’t: Will conservatives push to enact laws based on the Bible? We are way beyond that. The real questions are: 1. How many more of these laws do they want to impose? And, 2. What will our nation look like if their crusade is successful to bring America’s laws into agreement with “God’s law”?

To some on the right, America is a “Christian nation”—like Saudi Arabia is a Muslim nation—meaning that our nation’s laws should be based on their religious text. These forces aren’t moved by Thomas Jefferson’s famous letter in which he spoke of the need to create, "a wall of separation between church and state.” Nor will they be swayed by citing Ronald Reagan’s words, "Church and state are, and must remain, separate.”

More: The Conservative Crusade For Christian Sharia Law

The founding fathers gave us a secular government and a Godless Constitution. We must protect them from religious zealots.
Hitting the peyote again there injun?

You sound like a religious nut.

Yeah. Kind of. I believe that the sole point of life is to live a Moral existance. That we're literally here to be graded on how Morally cirrect we can live. That the dispensation of our Souls in the afterlife counts on it.

There is the “Left Behind” gang who are preaching how great the coming of World War III and a nuclear holocaust in the Middle East would be and tell their ignorant followers that Jesus will come back and snatch them up to a sterile paradise of streets of gold while the rest of us will be ‘left behind’.

Christian Taliban

The reasoning for this is simple...... What most people want is a MORAL nation and the majority if Americans improperly equate Christianity with MORALITY. If we could properly educate people that Universal Morality supercedes any particular religion we'd be much better off.

Unlike progressives, that equate MORALITY with their AGENDA.

Forum List

Back