The Daily Liberal Meltdown

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Liberals sometimes are forced to face the truth, and when that happens you get some epic meltdowns that are hilarious.

The meltdown on the left was massive Thursday Night, but lately their meltdowns have been becoming more and more public thanks to the internet.

Here's the first one I spotted on Twitter this morning:

I'm surprised she didn't say that our Democracy was being destroyed before our eyes.

As the Gateway Pundit reported, Biden’s disastrous debate performance has demoralized the entire Democrat Party and set off an outright panic. Now we learn that this despair has infiltrated the Biden White House.

Fox News shared a video of CNN senior White House correspondent Kayla Tausche dropping a juicy report to short-tempered host Kasie Hunt on Friday. It turns out that the mood at the White House is abysmal, with the staffer group chats being particularly ugly.

Many staffers are so sickened by Biden’s downfall that they are refusing to show up for work at the White House, claiming they prefer to commiserate from home.
Yes, these snowflakes can’t handle adversity so they are hiding out in their bedrooms.

How did these folks ever make it out in the real world?

Watch the video here:

Liberals sometimes are forced to face the truth, and when that happens you get some epic meltdowns that are hilarious.

The meltdown on the left was massive Thursday Night, but lately their meltdowns have been becoming more and more public thanks to the internet.

I'm surprised she didn't say that our Democracy was being destroyed before our eyes.

Terrible, huh? Not even 48 hours later and the shine of victory is already fading. :auiqs.jpg:
Thursday night didn't get the grab you were hoping it would be.

Terrible, huh? Not even 48 hours later and the shine of victory is already fading. :auiqs.jpg:
Thursday night didn't get the grab you were hoping it would be.
Thanks for the input.

I can count you as one of those 30%ers that are living in denial.

Join the ranks of Meathead and Candycorn never being able to face reality.

Thanks for the input.

There is no denial.
I am smiling right now because I know you are pissed.
You didn't get the massive swing you were looking for on Thursday night and it's driving you insane. :)

That's because while Biden was bad....he opponent is still Donald John Trump.
Not many minds were changed after Thursday night.

At least Democrats are a little concerned, given Biden's replies on the fly.

Trump had hours to think of these beauties....................

Teabaggers claim their dear leader is genius.

Thanks for the input.

The same 30% that believe there are more than two genders.
The same 30% that believe climate change is an existential crisis.
The same 30% that believe Ukraine can win their war.

Totally delusional.

I bet she's like this when they call for snow. :laughing0301:

Leftist are psycho

Forum List

Back