The Dangerous Lie That ‘Bush Lied’

Yet the far left wants everyone to trust the government to control every aspect of ones life..

NO no no you dumb bitch. The far left just wants the government to come to your house and give you your medications. You missed your last appointment with the shrink and your handlers are worried.

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments! Then again they can be bought with illegal slave labor to support Obama's illegal wars..
Going through life drooling and mouth breathing like you do is ...gross...

Says the irony impaired far left drone that supports Obama's illegal wars..
I call for the indictment at the Hague of Obama along with Bush and company for war crimes ...you with me in this

No you don't! It is just the latest tag line from the far left to try and blame Bush!

Might as well include Clinton as well, are you in? Might as well include all in Congress are you in?

I call for the indictment at the Hague of Obama along with Bush and company for war crimes ...you with me in this

No you don't! It is just the latest tag line from the far left to try and blame Bush!

Might as well include Clinton as well, are you in? Might as well include all in Congress are you in?[/QUOTE]

yes all of them Clinton for what he did in the former Yugoslavia...

Might as well include Clinton as well, are you in? Might as well include all in Congress are you in?

yes all of them Clinton for what he did in the former Yugoslavia...[/QUOTE]

How about all the anti-war protesters that protested the war up til 2009, ready to include them as well?

The man who wrote the letter is not just any letter writer he is the direct victim of Jeb Bush heartless self interest

Yes! We know you hate Bush! Yes we know you hate anything that is not far left!

Round up the US political class and put them in prison for their many crimes

So you willing to round up all the anti-war protesters that protested the war up til 2009?
No

Exactly, you will not round up the far left who's freedom speech cost lives. The real people who deserve to be rounded for war crimes as well..
you are struggling bro...not protesting is not the same as taking an active role, as our political class has done, in mass killings .....under that scenario someone like you a full throated supporter of the war and of Bush would be guilty first

Round up the US political class and put them in prison for their many crimes

So you willing to round up all the anti-war protesters that protested the war up til 2009?
No

Exactly, you will not round up the far left who's freedom speech cost lives. The real people who deserve to be rounded for war crimes as well..
you are struggling bro...not protesting is not the same as taking an active role, as our political class has done, in mass killings .....under that scenario someone like you a full throated supporter of the war and of Bush would be guilty first

And the far left show that they are not connected to reality..

This shows why the far left is the most dangerous religion in the world..

do you have facts that counter what I posted ? if so I invite you to link to your sources

See once again the far left posts known far left propaganda and expects others to prove them wrong!

The historical record clearly shows that Bush had long harbored a desire to strike out at Saddam Hussein, was trying to link Iraq to 9/11 within a day of the terrorist attacks, and finally found the excuse he was looking for in skewed intelligence about alleged Iraqi weapons of mass destruction.

The vast majority of folks just accept that bad guys infiltrate everywhere from the local street corner to the halls of congress, courts, business, etc. They just run through life with their heads down, zig zag when needed and live by the Howard Stern philosophy. Go to work everyday, mind your own business and don't bother anybody. Enjoy life.

The historical record clearly shows that Bush had long harbored a desire to strike out at Saddam Hussein, was trying to link Iraq to 9/11 within a day of the terrorist attacks, and finally found the excuse he was looking for in skewed intelligence about alleged Iraqi weapons of mass destruction.

Yes the far left revision of history shows that..

Forum List

Back