The Dangerous Lie That ‘Bush Lied’

All presidents lie...as do nearly all politicians. Of course it hurts the country, but it continues unabated because the American people accept it.

A good example of this is a known serial liar like Mrs. Clinton, is a front runner for 2016?
All presidents lie...as do nearly all politicians.
aint that the truth.....

Nearly?
Yes...all Americans should assume ALL politicians are f-ing liars, until proven otherwise. Sadly most Americans are easily duped by lying, deceitful, and corrupt pols over and over again....one would think they would learn, but no.
Americans are the ultimate innocents believing this time surely the Government is telling the truth ....waaaa hahhahahhahahhaha

Hey Kosh, could you attempt to post something that makes even a small amount of sense? How does your response to my post in any way address the lie Bush told to us in his State of the Union Address regarding aid and protection being given by Iraq to al Qaeda? Oh, I see, it doesn't. Your response is a deflection.

All presidents lie...as do nearly all politicians. Of course it hurts the country, but it continues unabated because the American people accept it.

A good example of this is a known serial liar like Mrs. Clinton, is a front runner for 2016?
All presidents lie...as do nearly all politicians.
aint that the truth.....

Nearly?
Yes...all Americans should assume ALL politicians are f-ing liars, until proven otherwise. Sadly most Americans are easily duped by lying, deceitful, and corrupt pols over and over again....one would think they would learn, but no.
Americans are the ultimate innocents believing this time surely the Government is telling the truth ....waaaa hahhahahhahahhaha

Yet the far left wants everyone to trust the government to control every aspect of ones life..

Could you attempt to post something that makes even a small amount of sense? How does your response to my post in any way address the lie Bush told to us in his State of the Union Address regarding aid and protection being given by Iraq to al Qaeda? Oh, I see, it doesn't. Your response is a deflection.

Yes we know the far left will continue to push the religious dogma that the history of Iraq started in 2003 and led to 9/11..

Yet the far left wants everyone to trust the government to control every aspect of ones life..

NO no no you dumb bitch. The far left just wants the government to come to your house and give you your medications. You missed your last appointment with the shrink and your handlers are worried.

Yep.

And yet, many want to give it even more and more and more power and control.

Inexplicable.

Apparently many people prefer being told what to do, rather than thinking for themselves. I suppose it is a weakness common to our species.

Study: Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war ...

Jan 24, 2008 -WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Bush and his top aides publicly made 935 false statements about the security risk posed by Iraq

1236352769_6add971.gif

Yep.

Inexplicable.

Apparently many people prefer being told what to do, rather than thinking for themselves. I suppose it is a weakness common to our species.
I don't give a rats ass what the Government says ...if smoking a joint is wrong I don't want to be right....I don't want to be Right wing no matter what ...could not bear the shame...

NO no no you dumb bitch. The far left just wants the government to come to your house and give you your medications. You missed your last appointment with the shrink and your handlers are worried.

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments! Then again they can be bought with illegal slave labor to support Obama's illegal wars..

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments! Then again they can be bought with illegal slave labor to support Obama's illegal wars..
Going through life drooling and mouth breathing like you do is ...gross...

Says the irony impaired far left drone that supports Obama's illegal wars..

Yep.

Inexplicable.

yeah the morons want to give the Government the power to tell women what to do with their bodies...to force women into Government mandated probes of their genitals ...

Yep.

Inexplicable.

There certainly are many people who clearly feel very comfortable with the notion of some kind of bureaucratic protection, almost as strongly as if that bureaucracy were literally a trusted friend or family member; and they're also clearly willing to live with the negatives of that protection. My guess is that this feeling is ingrained in them, the same as with those who are repulsed by such a notion.

These people sure have to forgive a non-stop flood of lies and transgressions for that bureaucratic protection. But they do it.

Says the irony impaired far left drone that supports Obama's illegal wars..
I call for the indictment at the Hague of Obama along with Bush and company for war crimes ...you with me in this

Yep.

Inexplicable.

yeah the morons want to give the Government the power to tell women what to do with their bodies...to force women into Government mandated probes of their genitals ...
That's the only example you can come up with?

Government is only a negative on the abortion issue.

Okay.

Yep.

Inexplicable.

Okay.

you want a list of particulars...how about marijuana ...one would imagine anti Govt activist would be againbst the marijuan laws...you ain't ...you love the Police state...the no knock raids the largest prison population on the world

Yep.

Inexplicable.

Okay.

you want a list of particulars...how about marijuana ...one would imagine anti Govt activist would be againbst the marijuan laws...you ain't ...you love the Police state...the no knock raids the largest prison population on the world

Ah, I "love the Police State".

Okay, I can see what I'm dealing with here.

Never mind.

Forum List

Back