The Dangerous Lie That ‘Bush Lied’

See how the far left believes the far left religious dogma that they post is "fact"..

Koshy, why are you so insistent in making yourself a total fool?
You have been asked repeatedly to post what you consider a viable source of information. And you don't seem to be able to do that. But you keep on posting nonsense. And make yourself look really stupid and foolish.

But then, you do claim to be a right winger, so I guess stupid and foolish is something you are real comfortable with.

Says the far left drone that was bought with illegal slave labor to support Obama's illegal wars.

And of course to the far left anyone not far left is automatically a right winger, next these drones will be posting that Hilary Clinton is a right winger. But then again maybe she can them off by allowing more illegal slave labor..
Just stop whining dude and start wiping my posts out with your superior sites and links and facts...LOL

Oh my the far left continues to show that they are not connected to reality!

But then again the far left still denies this:

BBC NEWS Middle East Q A Oil-for-food scandal

Says the far left drone that was bought with illegal slave labor to support Obama's illegal wars.

What the fuck are you babbling about? I told you I would give you some work when the snow cleared off the roofs. But I don't think you want to work, do you? You a lazy ass right winger that would rather post bullshit on a message board and think you are being "productive". LMAO.

Says the far left drone that was bought and paid for with illegal slave labor to support Obama's illegal wars.

Another drone to deny reality:

That Kosh is one Gold bricking whining Right wing loon whining like a fruit fly in one's ear...is that the best the wing nuts have ?

Of course he was 'misled'.

So was GW. That's the whole point. They were all misled by inaccurate Intelligence Reports.

You tell your friend that you'll be at his house in 15 Minutes and run into an accident-caused traffic jam, you misled your friend but you didn't lie to him.

You should have told him you'd be there in 15 minutes unless you were held up by circumstances beyond your control.

Who bothers with that?

Bush told the American People what he knew. No more, no less.

If the CIA, MI-6, Surete, FSB, Mossad, Iranian Intelligence, Saudi Intelligence, Russian Intelligence, German Intelligence, Chinese Intelligence all got it wrong.......?

Then only a COMPLETE ASSHOLE would accuse Bush of lying.

scumbag dimocraps qualify.

Now, was it a useful political tool for the 2004 election? Yes.

Was it false? Yes.

Does it matter that it was false? No, all is fair in War and Politics.

Just like we hung Kerry with the "I invented the Internet" bullshit.

It was. It was bullshit. He never said it in those words.

But we hung him with it to make him look foolish.

But here's the difference -- We use disinformation for a limited period of time -- Tactically.

dimocrap scum just simply fucking lie 24/7/365.

You never stop. dimocraps wake up in the morning lying and they go to bed at night lying.

It's why I hate and despise you.

It isn't your political beliefs that I hate and despise..... I'm telling you like it is --

It's you, it's all of you. And it's because you are pathological fucking liars, NOT because of your politics.

Shit, we can work the politics out. Details is all it is. You'd be surprised how much we have in common if you'd take the time to stop lying

But dimocraps -- You are the lyingest scum to ever walk the face of the Earth.

And THAT is why I hate you. You lie. You can't be trusted. You back-stab.

You have no morals, no ethics, no code, no honor...... You lie.

That Kosh is one Gold bricking whining Right wing loon whining like a fruit fly in one's ear...is that the best the wing nuts have ?

Oh look at the far left drone continue to push the far left religious dogma without question or hesitation. And continue to support Obama's illegal wars..

And they still deny:

Who denies this scandal from the left, right, upper, downer or middle? What are you talking about? This is a decade old scandal that involved the international community and had nothing to do with "the far left".

Oh look at the far left drone continue to push the far left religious dogma without question or hesitation. And continue to support Obama's illegal wars..

And they still deny:

Who denies this scandal from the left, right, upper, downer or middle? What are you talking about? This is a decade old scandal that involved the international community and had nothing to do with "the far left".
Its the best he could do..its not Einstein posting...

Could you attempt to post something that makes even a small amount of sense? How does your response to my post in any way address the lie Bush told to us in his State of the Union Address regarding aid and protection being given by Iraq to al Qaeda? Oh, I see, it doesn't. Your response is a deflection.

Yes we know the far left will continue to push the religious dogma that the history of Iraq started in 2003 and led to 9/11..
No one ever did that aside from your claim that it happened.

All your post shows is your admission that Bush did indeed lie during that state of the union address.

So was GW. That's the whole point. They were all misled by inaccurate Intelligence Reports.

You tell your friend that you'll be at his house in 15 Minutes and run into an accident-caused traffic jam, you misled your friend but you didn't lie to him.

You should have told him you'd be there in 15 minutes unless you were held up by circumstances beyond your control.

Who bothers with that?

If the CIA, MI-6, Surete, FSB, Mossad, Iranian Intelligence, Saudi Intelligence, Russian Intelligence, German Intelligence, Chinese Intelligence all got it wrong.......?

Was it false? Yes.

But here's the difference -- We use disinformation for a limited period of time -- Tactically.

You never stop. dimocraps wake up in the morning lying and they go to bed at night lying.

It isn't your political beliefs that I hate and despise..... I'm telling you like it is --

It's you, it's all of you. And it's because you are pathological fucking liars, NOT because of your politics.

Shit, we can work the politics out. Details is all it is. You'd be surprised how much we have in common if you'd take the time to stop lying

It doesn't matter how many links and videos are posted, someone like this will just ignore them all and start at the beginning all over again with the same exact nonsense that has been refuted and mocked for a decade. Mostly this kind of post is not meant to prove anything, but rather serve as a vehicle to call folks with differing political agendas names and go into rants about lyingest scum ever and a chance to use the word fucking laced in between long ago exposed misinformation and fraudulent allegations. The funny part is the way this faker mentions ethics and code and honor at the close of his post. After a childish foul psychotic rant we get a ridiculous comment about ethics, codes and honor. The idiot doesn't even understand that his rant destroys any semblance of him possessing those attributes but rather shows his lack of them.

You're simply lying. Bush never made that claim. Post the evidence of STFU.

And this Congress and the American people must recognize another threat. Evidence from intelligence sources, secret communications and statements by people now in custody reveal that Saddam Hussein aids and protects terrorists, including members of Al Qaida. Secretly, and without fingerprints, he could provide one of his hidden weapons to terrorists, or help them develop their own.

CNN.com - Transcript of State of the Union - Jan. 29 2003

You're fucking wrong again, Rabbi.
You're a fucking idiot.
He's relying on the report by the Czech secret service. A report they stand by to this day.
There are no lies here, except by those on the Left.

According to an article in the Washington Post more recently, the Czechs backed away from the claim: "After months of further investigation, Czech officials determined last year that they could no longer confirm that a meeting took place, telling the Bush administration that al-Ani might have met with someone other than Atta." This perception seems confirmed by an associate of al-Ani's who suggested to a reporter that the Czech informant had mistaken another man for Atta. The associate said "I have sat with the two of them at least twice. The double is an Iraqi who has met with the consul. If someone saw a photo of Atta he might easily mistake the two."

In 2014 Jiří Růžek, the former head of Czech intelligence agency BIS, published his memoirs. Here he claims that the USA tried to push Czech prime minister Miloš Zeman to announce that 9/11 attack was planned with the help of Iraq in Prague. All blame for the false cause of conflict would then fall on Czech authorities

Mohamed Atta s alleged Prague connection - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Wow, Wikipedia. Last refuge of morons.
You're dismissed.
How would meeting with a member of al Qaeda add up to aiding and protecting? Rabbi complains the Wikipedia link can not be relied on or counted as a good viable source, but even if that is true the question remains, what does a meeting in Prague have to do with aiding and protecting? How would evidence of a possible meeting to communicate what can only be speculated about equal some sort of aid or protection? It is just as reasonable to speculate that some Iraqi agent was communicating a message that al Qaeda operatives and members needed to stay away from Iraqi interest of face the wrath of Iraq. It could just as reasonably be a meeting to convey a negative warning from Iraq to al Qaeda. That kind of speculation is far more logical than anything else.
My question has been a very simple one. What did Bush mean when he claimed al Qaeda received aid and protection from Iraq? Where is the evidence that shows that ever happened? The only answer so far has been speculative guesses that a meeting may have occurred and not even viable speculation about what the meeting might have been about.
Proof that President Bush has been presented. Not a single poster has been able to refute the proof. Bush claimed there was collusion, a working relationship between Saddam and al Qaeda and there was not.
Saddam was a 20 year state sponsor of terrorism. That isnt even a question. THat is a statement of fact.

Bush made the claim. I have been asking the Bush defenders to answer the question of how Saddam was giving aid and protection to al Qaeda as Bush told us he was doing in his 2003 State of the Union Address. None of you are ever able to answer the question.
You're simply lying. Bush never made that claim. Post the evidence of STFU.

And this Congress and the American people must recognize another threat. Evidence from intelligence sources, secret communications and statements by people now in custody reveal that Saddam Hussein aids and protects terrorists, including members of Al Qaida. Secretly, and without fingerprints, he could provide one of his hidden weapons to terrorists, or help them develop their own.

CNN.com - Transcript of State of the Union - Jan. 29 2003

You're a fucking idiot.
He's relying on the report by the Czech secret service. A report they stand by to this day.

According to an article in the Washington Post more recently, the Czechs backed away from the claim: "After months of further investigation, Czech officials determined last year that they could no longer confirm that a meeting took place, telling the Bush administration that al-Ani might have met with someone other than Atta." This perception seems confirmed by an associate of al-Ani's who suggested to a reporter that the Czech informant had mistaken another man for Atta. The associate said "I have sat with the two of them at least twice. The double is an Iraqi who has met with the consul. If someone saw a photo of Atta he might easily mistake the two."

In 2014 Jiří Růžek, the former head of Czech intelligence agency BIS, published his memoirs. Here he claims that the USA tried to push Czech prime minister Miloš Zeman to announce that 9/11 attack was planned with the help of Iraq in Prague. All blame for the false cause of conflict would then fall on Czech authorities

You're dismissed.

Why would anyone even need Wikipedia with you around, a man of your obvious intelligence can provide all the knowledge anyone could ever need.

It doesn't matter how many links and videos are posted, someone like this will just ignore them all and start at the beginning all over again with the same exact nonsense that has been refuted and mocked for a decade. Mostly this kind of post is not meant to prove anything, but rather serve as a vehicle to call folks with differing political agendas names and go into rants about lyingest scum ever and a chance to use the word fucking laced in between long ago exposed misinformation and fraudulent allegations. The funny part is the way this faker mentions ethics and code and honor at the close of his post. After a childish foul psychotic rant we get a ridiculous comment about ethics, codes and honor. The idiot doesn't even understand that his rant destroys any semblance of him possessing those attributes but rather shows his lack of them.

You absolutely nailed it. And what you said is a big reason that this site serves no useful purpose. The intent may have been to have real conversation between parties with differing views based on facts.
The reality is that this site is a put down site. An insult site. A joke site. A lot of things. But none of those things include thoughtful conversation based on acknowledged fact.

Cause the facts are not on the side of the right wingers. So they don't want to "talk". Which makes them easy targets and fun to fuck with. Enjoy yourself. What you are experiencing is the best the site has to offer.
I have been asking for a more intelligent right winger to show up for at least a year now. Ain't happening. LMAO.

You're a fucking idiot.

You're dismissed.
How would meeting with a member of al Qaeda add up to aiding and protecting? Rabbi complains the Wikipedia link can not be relied on or counted as a good viable source, but even if that is true the question remains, what does a meeting in Prague have to do with aiding and protecting? How would evidence of a possible meeting to communicate what can only be speculated about equal some sort of aid or protection? It is just as reasonable to speculate that some Iraqi agent was communicating a message that al Qaeda operatives and members needed to stay away from Iraqi interest of face the wrath of Iraq. It could just as reasonably be a meeting to convey a negative warning from Iraq to al Qaeda. That kind of speculation is far more logical than anything else.
My question has been a very simple one. What did Bush mean when he claimed al Qaeda received aid and protection from Iraq? Where is the evidence that shows that ever happened? The only answer so far has been speculative guesses that a meeting may have occurred and not even viable speculation about what the meeting might have been about.
Proof that President Bush has been presented. Not a single poster has been able to refute the proof. Bush claimed there was collusion, a working relationship between Saddam and al Qaeda and there was not.
Saddam was a 20 year state sponsor of terrorism. That isnt even a question. THat is a statement of fact.

Saint RayGun allowed the arming of a Terrorist State with Western technology!

Who bothers with that?

Was it false? Yes.

Right on target here. Best post in the thread imho.

If that were the justification for war there was no need to go to the UN for authorization. The UN after Res 1441 did not send inspectors in to investigate state sponsored terrorism.

Most thinking people knew Saddam was as opposed to al Qaeda as al Qaeda was opposed to Saddam.

If that were the justification for war there was no need to go to the UN for authorization. The UN after Res 1441 did not send inspectors in to investigate state sponsored terrorism.

Most thinking people knew Saddam was as opposed to al Qaeda as al Qaeda was opposed to Saddam.

Maybe we should invade every country that sponsors terrorism, that way we can be at war forever.

Forum List

Back