The Dangerous Lie That ‘Bush Lied’

Jesus fucking Christ, you're still trying to sell this "bad intelligence" bullshit? Move the fuck on with life already!

A Senior FEDERAL JUDGE FROM THE DC COURT OF APPEALS says you are the one that's a lying sack of shit (as are ALL dimocraps)

He was also the co-chairman of the commission that looked into the WMD assertion.

Which, if you would bother to read the article rather than take Comedy Central and HuffBlo at their word, you'd see that they were forthright enough to say the Intelligence reports were a crock of shit.

And that's all Bush had to go on. That's it.

But you? You scumbags have -- What, exactly?

Nothing.

You're a special type of retarded, aren't you. The type that lives in group homes and wears bibs most of the time....

^^scumbag^^
Don't worry, libtards like swim expert wear their diapers on their heads.

So, in order to believe dimocraps.... That Bush intentionally lied, you would have to believe that --

MI-6 Lied

Mossad Lied

Iranian Intelligence Lied (who had the most to lose if Saddam had WMDs because Saddam would use them on Iran in two seconds flat)

The Chinese Intelligence Service Lied

French Surete Lied

The Russian FSB Lied (successor to the KGB)

The Saudis Lied (and they had actual HUMINT on the ground)

IOW, every single Intelligence Service on earth with any interest in Iraq, at all, lied just so GW would invade Iraq.

dimocraps lie

Period.

Provide their lies. I use YouTube myself. Video of the liar actually speaking is far more effective than a lame list with no corroborating proof.

Fucking assholes like edgy claim Obama lies about the sun coming up in the east. But that does no harm cause it's Republicans lying about Obama.

But let someone point out the truth that Bush lied us into a war, and all of a sudden that could have negative consequences.

Stupid Republican fuckers.
We liberated a country.View attachment 36642

Looks to me like they were tearing down a statue.

In the meantime, I believe that ISIS is in Iraq???? Would you call that liberation?

Yeah, because we're really going to believe the Foreign Minister of a Hostile Country about what he says regarding their weapons.

German intelligence officials responsible for one of the most important informants on Saddam Hussein's suspected weapons of mass destruction say that the Bush administration and the CIA repeatedly exaggerated his claims during the run-up to the war in Iraq.

Five senior officials from Germany's Federal Intelligence Service, or BND, said in interviews with The Times that they warned U.S. intelligence authorities that the source, an Iraqi defector code-named Curveball, never claimed to produce germ weapons and never saw anyone else do so.

According to the Germans, President Bush mischaracterized Curveball's information when he warned before the war that Iraq had at least seven mobile factories brewing biological poisons. Then-Secretary of State Colin L. Powell also misstated Curveball's accounts in his prewar presentation to the United Nations on Feb. 5, 2003, the Germans said.

Curveball's German handlers for the last six years said his information was often vague, mostly secondhand and impossible to confirm.

"This was not substantial evidence," said a senior German intelligence official. "We made clear we could not verify the things he said."

How U.S. Fell Under the Spell of apos Curveball apos - LA Times

Fucking assholes like edgy claim Obama lies about the sun coming up in the east. But that does no harm cause it's Republicans lying about Obama.

But let someone point out the truth that Bush lied us into a war, and all of a sudden that could have negative consequences.

In the meantime, I believe that ISIS is in Iraq???? Would you call that liberation?
That's Obama's fault.

Yeah, because we're really going to believe the Foreign Minister of a Hostile Country about what he says regarding their weapons.

German intelligence officials responsible for one of the most important informants on Saddam Hussein's suspected weapons of mass destruction say that the Bush administration and the CIA repeatedly exaggerated his claims during the run-up to the war in Iraq.

Five senior officials from Germany's Federal Intelligence Service, or BND, said in interviews with The Times that they warned U.S. intelligence authorities that the source, an Iraqi defector code-named Curveball, never claimed to produce germ weapons and never saw anyone else do so.

According to the Germans, President Bush mischaracterized Curveball's information when he warned before the war that Iraq had at least seven mobile factories brewing biological poisons. Then-Secretary of State Colin L. Powell also misstated Curveball's accounts in his prewar presentation to the United Nations on Feb. 5, 2003, the Germans said.

Curveball's German handlers for the last six years said his information was often vague, mostly secondhand and impossible to confirm.

"This was not substantial evidence," said a senior German intelligence official. "We made clear we could not verify the things he said."

Look at how the far left goes right to their far left blog sites and spams the propaganda.

Transcript President Clinton explains Iraq strike - December 16 1998

CNN.com - Clinton defends successor s push for war - Jun 19 2004

Yes the denial of Obama's cut and run policy to appease the extremists in the DNC..

Yes the denial of Obama's cut and run policy to appease the extremists in the DNC..
He had to do something, he promised he would end the iraq war in his first year.

That's what I thought, this is as far as your brain goes.
I asked you a simple question, do support obama? Not my fault you went around your ass to get to your elbow trying to come up with an answer.

You're not very smart are you. Why do you bother posting on a public forum when you don't really have anything important to say?
Do you support Obama?

On which issues? Simple question.
How he ended the iraq war?

It isn't over yet. One thing is for sure, the Maliki government had to go because their policies were creating the conditions for civil war no matter what we did. So for me it then becomes a question of whether or not we would suffer more casualties recovering the situation than we would being in the middle of someone else's civil war.

A few months after 9/11 President Bush addressed the nation, and indeed the world, in what we refer to as the State of the Union Address. In that speech he set the tone and mapped out the strategy for responding to al Qaeda for the 9/11 attack. During that speech he declared without question that their was collusion between Iraq and al Qaeda. He stated that Iraq aided and protected al Qaeda. Over a decade after invading and occupying Iraq, interrogating endless Iraqi and al Qaeda officials not a shred of evidence has ever been brought forward to prove this claim by President Bush. The original seed that connected al Qaeda to Saddam was planted as a fact by the President of the United States in front of the nation and the world in the US Capitol before the Congress, the Supreme Court, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, all the Secretaries of all the Executive Departments.

Can anyone explain why this wasn't the giant sized lie that eventually led to the war in Iraq? Is there a compelling reason why Bush should be forgiven for telling this lie? Does anyone even dispute the lie?
So you mean the bipartisan panel that after months of investigation concluded NO LIES

Those people that dispute the lie??are you talking about them.
If there was a shred of truth to the Bush lie syndrome sickness,the rabid left in their hate for bush would have found thier smoking gun,but they didn't,so now its the butt hurt express
There were several issues and you are concentrating on one while you ignore the others. The claim was that Iraq had those WMD's and at the same time had a connection and working relationship with al Qaeda, the group that had attacked us and vowed to attack us again. North Korea had WMD's and so did Syria. There were other counties well known to have had WMD's and at the same time known to have relationships with terrorist. Bush claimed a relationship with al Qaeda and Saddam. Without that relationship Iraq was just another bad player. It was that claim that Saddam worked with al Qaeda that got everyone's attention and support for the war.
This isn't complicated. Bush said Saddam was connected with aiding and protecting al Qaeda. Where is the evidence that that was a true statement?

I asked you a simple question, do support obama? Not my fault you went around your ass to get to your elbow trying to come up with an answer.

You're not very smart are you. Why do you bother posting on a public forum when you don't really have anything important to say?
Do you support Obama?

It isn't over yet. One thing is for sure, the Maliki government had to go because their policies were creating the conditions for civil war no matter what we did. So for me it then becomes a question of whether or not we would suffer more casualties recovering the situation than we would being in the middle of someone else's civil war.
Obama cut and ran, we should've let a small brigade in iraq to make sure the peace was kept. Now we are gonna have to bomb the crap out of them. Which I don't think Obama is willing to do.

Do you support Obama?

Jalal Talabani was the president of Iraq at the time, see how the far left will rewrite history...

Fuad Masum was elected president of Iraq in July of 2014..

Jesus fucking Christ, you're still trying to sell this "bad intelligence" bullshit? Move the fuck on with life already!

A Senior FEDERAL JUDGE FROM THE DC COURT OF APPEALS says you are the one that's a lying sack of shit (as are ALL dimocraps)

He was also the co-chairman of the commission that looked into the WMD assertion.

Which, if you would bother to read the article rather than take Comedy Central and HuffBlo at their word, you'd see that they were forthright enough to say the Intelligence reports were a crock of shit.

And that's all Bush had to go on. That's it.

But you? You scumbags have -- What, exactly?

Nothing.

You're a special type of retarded, aren't you. The type that lives in group homes and wears bibs most of the time....
When confronted with facts and evidence you default to stupid and childish. What does that say about you exactly?

The truth of the matter is that the truth does not matter to the Left. They will never agree that Bush did not lie. It doesnt matter that the overwhelming evidence is agaisnst them. They just dont care.

Look at how the far left goes right to their far left blog sites and spams the propaganda.

Transcript President Clinton explains Iraq strike - December 16 1998

CNN.com - Clinton defends successor s push for war - Jun 19 2004

In your first link, where does President Clinton proclaim that Saddam had WMD?

From your second:

"I have repeatedly defended President Bush against the left on Iraq, even though I think he should have waited until the U.N. inspections were over,"

A few months after 9/11 President Bush addressed the nation, and indeed the world, in what we refer to as the State of the Union Address. In that speech he set the tone and mapped out the strategy for responding to al Qaeda for the 9/11 attack. During that speech he declared without question that their was collusion between Iraq and al Qaeda. He stated that Iraq aided and protected al Qaeda. Over a decade after invading and occupying Iraq, interrogating endless Iraqi and al Qaeda officials not a shred of evidence has ever been brought forward to prove this claim by President Bush. The original seed that connected al Qaeda to Saddam was planted as a fact by the President of the United States in front of the nation and the world in the US Capitol before the Congress, the Supreme Court, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, all the Secretaries of all the Executive Departments.

Can anyone explain why this wasn't the giant sized lie that eventually led to the war in Iraq? Is there a compelling reason why Bush should be forgiven for telling this lie? Does anyone even dispute the lie?
So you mean the bipartisan panel that after months of investigation concluded NO LIES

Those people that dispute the lie??are you talking about them.
If there was a shred of truth to the Bush lie syndrome sickness,the rabid left in their hate for bush would have found thier smoking gun,but they didn't,so now its the butt hurt express
There were several issues and you are concentrating on one while you ignore the others. The claim was that Iraq had those WMD's and at the same time had a connection and working relationship with al Qaeda, the group that had attacked us and vowed to attack us again. North Korea had WMD's and so did Syria. There were other counties well known to have had WMD's and at the same time known to have relationships with terrorist. Bush claimed a relationship with between al Qaeda and Saddam. Without that relationship Iraq was just another bad player. It was that claim that Saddam worked with al Qaeda that got everyone's attention and support for the war.
This isn't complicated. Bush said Saddam was connected with aiding and protecting al Qaeda. Where is the evidence that that was a true statement?

And the far left love to rewrite history as they continue to spam the far left religious talking points over and over.

To the far left the history of Iraq began in 2003 and led to 9/11..

Do you support Obama?

Jalal Talabani was the president of Iraq at the time, see how the far left will rewrite history...

Fuad Masum was elected president of Iraq in July of 2014..

And? How do these biographies change anything?

Where are the nuclear weapons?

Read the fucking OP scumbag.

Nobody is saying the Intelligence was accurate, you STEAMING PILE OF FUCKING SHIT.

We're saying that all Bush had to go on was faulty Intelligence.

That he didn't lie.

And if you had three working brain cells, you'd know that Saddam's own Generals were shocked when they asked him to release the WMDs to them near the end.....

Saddam admitted HE HAD NO WMDs AND HIS OWN GENERALS WERE SHOCKED!!

This isn't about whether or not there were WMDs/ There weren't. This thread is about lying scumbag, slime-sucking dimocraps continuing to lie about something.

Which..... ALL dimocraps do is lie. It's all you've got. You have to.

If Americans ever catch on to what you really are, they'll eliminate you from the Body Politic like the parasitic scum you are
No, Edge. That's way too subtle for these people. They got hooked on "Bush lied people died". Its catchy and you can dance to it. No amount of fact will dissuade people from the bumper sticker.

Do you support Obama?

Obama cut and ran, we should've let a small brigade in iraq to make sure the peace was kept. Now we are gonna have to bomb the crap out of them. Which I don't think Obama is willing to do.

A small brigade wouldn't get the job done.

Where are the nuclear weapons?

Read the fucking OP scumbag.

Nobody is saying the Intelligence was accurate, you STEAMING PILE OF FUCKING SHIT.

We're saying that all Bush had to go on was faulty Intelligence.

That he didn't lie.

And if you had three working brain cells, you'd know that Saddam's own Generals were shocked when they asked him to release the WMDs to them near the end.....

Saddam admitted HE HAD NO WMDs AND HIS OWN GENERALS WERE SHOCKED!!

This isn't about whether or not there were WMDs/ There weren't. This thread is about lying scumbag, slime-sucking dimocraps continuing to lie about something.

Which..... ALL dimocraps do is lie. It's all you've got. You have to.

If Americans ever catch on to what you really are, they'll eliminate you from the Body Politic like the parasitic scum you are

Good thing you attended the cabinet meetings when those decisions were made, otherwise we'd never know the real truth.
Fucking moron. READ THE ARTICLE. It was written by someone who made extensive examination of the topic, read the minutes of those meetings, talked to people who were there. That was his conclusion. There were no lies.

Forum List

Back