The Democrat Party Should Be Dissolved

oh look - nothing i said was a lie.

whilst all you ever have is lies.

You are mistaken, I'm not a filthy, pathological democrat. I leaving the lying to you Marxist scum.

Let's look at the Stalinist lies for today..

MSNBC lies about Trump on Chokeholds;

Trump said;

{ "I don't like chokeholds," Trump began. "Now I will say this. You grow up, and you wrestle and you fight, or you see what happens. Sometimes if you're alone and you're fighting somebody, it's tough. And you get somebody in a chokehold, what are you gonna do, say 'Oh,' and it's a real bad person and you know that and they do exist…What are you going to do? Let them go, and say ‘let’s start all over again, I’m not allowed to have you in a chokehold’? ... If you have two people or in the case, we're talking about four people... it's a very, very tricky situation." }

BUT you commie bastards posted;

View attachment 350174

Hey, democrats are lying fucks, it's just what you do. The demagogue - sociopath party...

:blahblah:

blah blah fucking blah on your part.... i don't care what MSNBC says - i don't watch 'em.

anyhoo...

not only fox - but i bet you watch OANN too. lol... amiright?

Sorry, you traitor fucks have MSNBCNN, The NY Times, WaPo, Huffing Glue, DailyKOS to answer for. You don't get to challenge credibility.

And I know you get your "news" from the Hate Night shows. Billionaire Stevie Coldburt tells you all about how Republicans are giving you a raw deal with all those jobs and shit...

I served in the Army of the United States in a war. Where did you serve?

so what. you honor a flag based on secession. not to mention the right to own people.

my father fought in WW2 & i'm married to a Marine. HE certainly honors the right flag.

LOL!

So you never served but yet you call an American that did serve honorably, in a war, a traitor?

That pretty much makes you an asshole, doesn't it?

How come you Moon Bats always have to prove that you are assholes? Can't you shitheads ever learn to keep your fucking mouths shut? You embarrassed yourself every time you post your ignorant hate.

why do you honor the CONfed flag?

lol........... you're dismissed.

No
Dang Democrats!

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
No quotes from me? Whats the matter Mac? You Leftist Loon.
Kind of a weird thing to feel jealous about?
Where do you get the feeling that I am "jealous"? You missed the meaning behind my post entirely.
Could be. I personally feel that using other people's posts in order to make a point is a good debating tactic, and providing you don't completely take it out of context an honest tactic.
His premise is that all who disagree with him are racist. So I asked him to point to one of my posts that is racist. I vehemently disagree with Macs views. Doesn’t make me a racist. It just makes me logical. This is why he dodges me. I do not fit his narrative.
His premise, how I see it at least, is that there are plenty of people who are racist on this board. And that all of them are supporting Trump. If he didn't include you that's a good thing. He didn't make the argument as far as I can see that being a Trump supporter means you're racist. Feel free to go through this OP and use Mac's words against him and prove me wrong?
Plenty of racists and antisemites here on the other side too.
Define those terms please and then back that up? Speaking for myself, for instance, I don't like what the State of Israel is doing. They are grabbing land in my opinion that they don't have a right to. I don't hate Jews at all, I have no prejudice against them whatsoever. I do have a strong opinion though on the legitimacy of some of the actions they take. Do you consider that being an anti-Semite and if so do you feel one can have an opinion on anyone else without being bigoted?
State of Israel? You mean the people as Israel is a Democracy. Your post is idiotic. 53+ mostly Islamic countries and the safest place for a Muslim woman is in Israel. Only reason Israel is vilified is because it is a Jewish State. No one gives a shit about Islamists exterminating the Kurds. Or those in Lebanon treating Palestinians worse than dirt. Israel is an easy target. Your opinion is based on ignorance so yes you’re an antisemite. Your statement is like me saying, I dont dislike blacks at all except for those inner city blacks. You’re either uneducated or you’re an antisemite. Pick one.
No, I mean the state of Israel as in the nation and it's leader who at this moment although only supported by a minority of the populace is moving to not just occupy but full annex the West Bank. By the way, Democratically elected governments are fully capable of doing immoral stuff if you want I'll give you a history lesson. You inferring from my statements that I don't like stuff what Israel is doing based on me having a problem with Jews is a leap, to say the least. I don't need to dislike the Jewish people in order to condemn the country they inhabit for annexing territory belonging to someone else. As a matter of fact, My mother-in-law was Jewish.

This brings me to this. It's fascinating to me to see the cognitive dissonance displayed here. You reply to a post in an effort to call someone on a perceived inability to distinguish between the actions of individuals and the group as a whole and at the same time are perfectly willing to condemn me as anti-Semitic because I distinguish between the actions of individuals and the group as whole.
Israel is a democracy. The people there have been under attack for decades. The land is theirs. Read about it. The fact that you side with terror regimes speaks volumes
You know for someone who doesn't like being painted a racist because they support the GOP ( a claim that was never made btw), you are very eager to paint other people in a certain way because they support other things. You are right this conversation speaks volumes about someone, just not convinced it's about me it speaks. "You don't support Israel's annexation of the West Bank therefor you support terrorist regimes." You are missing a few steps in your reasoning there don't you think?
It is the same reasoning that one bad cop does a dirty deed, so the radicals go and burn cities and hurt innocent people, then want all police banned. Seems that you are missing a few brain cells.
I'm missing a few brain cells? I see. Do you think these people are only protesting because of this one bad cop? I know to acknowledge reality is probably fatal for some people but let me enlighten you under the presumption that you are actually capable of understanding reality. These people are protesting LOTS of bad cops. You don't have to sit on somebody's neck for almost nine minutes to be a bad cop. You can be a bad cop when you stop black people for no apparent reason. Or you can have a bad justice system when it systematically pronounces harsher sentences for the same crimes when you're black. And yes you are a really bad cop when you kill unarmed people.

I already said how I feel about the protests (unwise) and made it absolutely clear that I don't condone looting or hurting people (arrest and prosecute them) as MOST of the people who actually did protest don't either.
If it wasn’t just the one bad cop then why weren’t they protesting before this? Why weren’t they protesting as 1000s were dying in Chicago? Do tell. You feel all whites are racist? Silence = Violence.
Lol NOT protesting before this? Civil rights movement - Wikipedia quite a few protests here.
protests here Shooting of Tamir Rice - Wikipedia ,here Shooting of Michael Brown - Wikipedia here, The Mysterious Death of Freddie Gray here, Shooting of Philando Castile - Wikipedia oh and who can forget here, Rodney King - Wikipedia

How many more protests do you need?
Nothing like this. Don’t be obtuse.
I'm being obtuse? Azog I'm not the one claiming that protests against racial discrimination or against police brutality against blacks are a new phenomenon. You are quite funny I give you that.
This is new. Not since Rodney King has it been like this. So do you believe that silence is violence?
New means it never happened before. This is NOT new, not even close. As to silence is violence I understand the sentiment not sure I agree. It's not a new concept either.
“The world suffers a lot. Not because the violence of bad people. But because of the silence of the good people.”
Napoleon
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” Edmund Burke
Not sure? Yes or no? If I choose to live my life and not opine, is that “violence”?
Nope. It also won't solve anything when you ignore problems. Why is it even relevant? I don't mind you deflecting like this but it is a bit random.
It’s not a deflection. These rallies are about guilt and not about substance.
Just because you ignore the substance doesn't mean it's not present. That is has substance is apparent from the fact that politicians on both sides are arguing for in some cases substantive measures in response to these protests. Something that wouldn't have happened without these protests.
I disagree. The protests will backfire. My wife was very sympathetic and now she has shifted the other way. I doubt She is the only one.
It's certain she's not the only one. On the other hand, it's also certain that these protests have made more people aware there is actually a problem. By the way, the reason your wife is losing sympathy for the protests is likely because you and the people on the right are highlighting the riots and stuff like "silence is violence" in a bid to claim these protests are "without substance". It's also again you ignoring that your assertions are demonstrably false. If you say the protests have no substance and I reply by pointing out that the protest has motivated substantive measures at no point is what your wife thinks relevant. Just like asking about 'silence is violence" after claiming something is new while at the same acknowledging it isn't, is relevant.

I have a basic problem. My problem is that I hate when people dodge questions, so I tend to answer every point a person makes individually, this is often used by people as a way to never ever take responsibility for what they say no matter how asinine. They just change the subject and I let their stupidity stand. You have done this now to many times.
Aware that entitled white kids are looting and burning under the guise of BLM. Got it.
Sure I get it. You made it absolutely clear that as long as you can claim that that's what it's about you can pretend that there is no substance. As I said dishonesty will allow you to do that.
I see what I see. I dont buy the fake outrage. These same people go home and feel better about themselves while not accomplishing anything. Silence is violence. LOL
You see what you want to see. And that's perfectly fine with me. If you can't understand that somebody could be outraged by this event or by what's happened to black people in the US since it's inception there is nothing I or anybody else can say to convince you. Silence might not be violence, but silence will for sure allow violence to continue, by all means, stick your head in the sand and pretend that every time something happens that causes protests like this it's "new" and "without substance" or "fueled by fake outrage".
OK

So what action items will you be embracing to change this? Do tell. You cannot force someone not to be racist. I am Jew and I cannot force you to see how stupid your views on Israel are. So stick your own head in the sand. Your little digs are laughable.

did you call him an anti semite & holocaust denier yet, per your M.O.?
He tried, more than once lol.
Nope. Never said Holocaust denier. Another Leftist lie.
You did call me an anti-semist... at least twice so not a lie maybe an oversimplification. I apologize though.
If you believe that Israel is an apartheid state while the 50+ Islamist nations are victims then you're an antisemite.
Here you go putting words in my mouth again. I swear to god you have the worst case of cognitive dissonance I've ever see. First, you object to me saying that you called me a holocaust denier. Rightfully so by the way hence the apology. And in the very next post, you put words in my mouth. Azog do you ever stop to examine yourself?
Reiterate what you said then? I'll apologize if I am mistaken.
Ok, what I said is that I object to certain actions the state of Israel engages in. Which I then further specified as at the moment the annexation of the west-bank. Not once did I claim Israel is an apartheid state or for that matter all 50+ Islamist nations are victims.
My bad. If you were in their shoes and surrounded by enemies and vilified by most sans some in the US, what would you do? If Mexico did to the US what the Palestine territories have done to Israel, there would be no more Mexico. I believe Israel has been very tolerant. It is actually illegal for Jews to enter most Islamist countries.
I could just as easily claim the same for the Palestinians only they don't have the weaponry to respond as forcefully as Israel. "Violence begets violence" it's that simple. Palestinians fire a mortar, Israel caries out an airstrike. Israel bulldozes Palestinian settlements, a suicide bomber blows up a bus in Haifa.

What you call tolerance, the Palestinians would call oppression. What I would call an exaggerated response you would call self-defense. I'm afraid that if peace in the Middle East will ever ever be possible compromises will have to be made. At the moment and I would argue for at least the last 50 years compromise has NOT been the strong suit of either side. That is not antisemitism but a simple statement of fact.

Dang Democrats!

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.

I think some of those statements may have been taken out of context, and presented to suggest that they mean something other than what their original authors intended.

That said, as a Republican, I recognize that there are some bad elements, that align with us, and I have no problem at all condemning them, and stating that they are not representative of my views, nor of those of mainstream Republicans.

I have no problem acknowledging and recognizing bad elements associated with my side. How odd that Democraps/LIbErals not only refuse to acknowledge and reject their bad elements, but openly embrace and defend most of them. I've never heard a Democrap willing to reject or condemn the depraved sexual perverts aligned with their party, nor the traitors, nor the violent criminals, nor the promoters of their brand of racism.
When one side of this issue has cleaned its house, it can honestly point the finger at the other.

Anything aside from that is nothing more than avoidance behavior, and part of the problem.

That's nonsense. I'm not in charge of cleaning house on any side. I condemn any and all bad behaviors , regardless of which "side"

Sure you do.

Democrats are the scum of this country.

Siding with the looters, rioters, ANTIFA and BLM filth and having their nominee this corrupt Biden clown just shows how morally bankrupted they are.

Trump will win by a landslide and there ain't a damn thing these stupid hate filled Moon Bats can do about it. They had better get out their pink pussy hats and red flannel pajamas and practice howling at the sky .

anyone displaying the confedeRAT flag is a traitor.

and human garbage.

I served in the US Army in combat. My father was in the Normandy landing and the Battle of the Bulge. My grandfather served in WWI. My son is an Iraq War veteran. You can take your traitor hate and stupidity and cram it up your Moon Bat ass.

jmRNV0-01kTzuiSE5BbelfaDU0K4RyWsYBNfHVpfRd_6KXTa6u9nPUJ4W4RW6WAxgLnxLSsRomqM99TM20QqwttMo6pkAIcey9Uo6AwDZcEjYS7CKsrHIe6D-yX8ktUSQaLvkNYmVg

And what of your flag, fuckwad?

View attachment 350176

You claim it's NOT a symbol of oppression?

C5cvJFTXMAAFBV6.jpg

3FC1A65400000578-4459478-A_protester_holding_up_a_Russian_flag_with_the_word_Trump_writte-a-6_1493514302273.jpg

Screen-Shot-2017-02-24-at-17.31.22.png

No doubt you democrats though it was mondo clever passing them out.

You are mistaken, I'm not a filthy, pathological democrat. I leaving the lying to you Marxist scum.

Trump said;

{ "I don't like chokeholds," Trump began. "Now I will say this. You grow up, and you wrestle and you fight, or you see what happens. Sometimes if you're alone and you're fighting somebody, it's tough. And you get somebody in a chokehold, what are you gonna do, say 'Oh,' and it's a real bad person and you know that and they do exist…What are you going to do? Let them go, and say ‘let’s start all over again, I’m not allowed to have you in a chokehold’? ... If you have two people or in the case, we're talking about four people... it's a very, very tricky situation." }

View attachment 350174

Hey, democrats are lying fucks, it's just what you do. The demagogue - sociopath party...

blah blah fucking blah on your part.... i don't care what MSNBC says - i don't watch 'em.

anyhoo...

Sorry, you traitor fucks have MSNBCNN, The NY Times, WaPo, Huffing Glue, DailyKOS to answer for. You don't get to challenge credibility.

And I know you get your "news" from the Hate Night shows. Billionaire Stevie Coldburt tells you all about how Republicans are giving you a raw deal with all those jobs and shit...

FSTV-Fox-News-Magnet.jpg

No
Dang Democrats!

Where do you get the feeling that I am "jealous"? You missed the meaning behind my post entirely.
Could be. I personally feel that using other people's posts in order to make a point is a good debating tactic, and providing you don't completely take it out of context an honest tactic.
His premise is that all who disagree with him are racist. So I asked him to point to one of my posts that is racist. I vehemently disagree with Macs views. Doesn’t make me a racist. It just makes me logical. This is why he dodges me. I do not fit his narrative.
His premise, how I see it at least, is that there are plenty of people who are racist on this board. And that all of them are supporting Trump. If he didn't include you that's a good thing. He didn't make the argument as far as I can see that being a Trump supporter means you're racist. Feel free to go through this OP and use Mac's words against him and prove me wrong?
Define those terms please and then back that up? Speaking for myself, for instance, I don't like what the State of Israel is doing. They are grabbing land in my opinion that they don't have a right to. I don't hate Jews at all, I have no prejudice against them whatsoever. I do have a strong opinion though on the legitimacy of some of the actions they take. Do you consider that being an anti-Semite and if so do you feel one can have an opinion on anyone else without being bigoted?
State of Israel? You mean the people as Israel is a Democracy. Your post is idiotic. 53+ mostly Islamic countries and the safest place for a Muslim woman is in Israel. Only reason Israel is vilified is because it is a Jewish State. No one gives a shit about Islamists exterminating the Kurds. Or those in Lebanon treating Palestinians worse than dirt. Israel is an easy target. Your opinion is based on ignorance so yes you’re an antisemite. Your statement is like me saying, I dont dislike blacks at all except for those inner city blacks. You’re either uneducated or you’re an antisemite. Pick one.
No, I mean the state of Israel as in the nation and it's leader who at this moment although only supported by a minority of the populace is moving to not just occupy but full annex the West Bank. By the way, Democratically elected governments are fully capable of doing immoral stuff if you want I'll give you a history lesson. You inferring from my statements that I don't like stuff what Israel is doing based on me having a problem with Jews is a leap, to say the least. I don't need to dislike the Jewish people in order to condemn the country they inhabit for annexing territory belonging to someone else. As a matter of fact, My mother-in-law was Jewish.

This brings me to this. It's fascinating to me to see the cognitive dissonance displayed here. You reply to a post in an effort to call someone on a perceived inability to distinguish between the actions of individuals and the group as a whole and at the same time are perfectly willing to condemn me as anti-Semitic because I distinguish between the actions of individuals and the group as whole.
Israel is a democracy. The people there have been under attack for decades. The land is theirs. Read about it. The fact that you side with terror regimes speaks volumes
You know for someone who doesn't like being painted a racist because they support the GOP ( a claim that was never made btw), you are very eager to paint other people in a certain way because they support other things. You are right this conversation speaks volumes about someone, just not convinced it's about me it speaks. "You don't support Israel's annexation of the West Bank therefor you support terrorist regimes." You are missing a few steps in your reasoning there don't you think?
It is the same reasoning that one bad cop does a dirty deed, so the radicals go and burn cities and hurt innocent people, then want all police banned. Seems that you are missing a few brain cells.
I'm missing a few brain cells? I see. Do you think these people are only protesting because of this one bad cop? I know to acknowledge reality is probably fatal for some people but let me enlighten you under the presumption that you are actually capable of understanding reality. These people are protesting LOTS of bad cops. You don't have to sit on somebody's neck for almost nine minutes to be a bad cop. You can be a bad cop when you stop black people for no apparent reason. Or you can have a bad justice system when it systematically pronounces harsher sentences for the same crimes when you're black. And yes you are a really bad cop when you kill unarmed people.

I already said how I feel about the protests (unwise) and made it absolutely clear that I don't condone looting or hurting people (arrest and prosecute them) as MOST of the people who actually did protest don't either.
If it wasn’t just the one bad cop then why weren’t they protesting before this? Why weren’t they protesting as 1000s were dying in Chicago? Do tell. You feel all whites are racist? Silence = Violence.
Lol NOT protesting before this? Civil rights movement - Wikipedia quite a few protests here.
protests here Shooting of Tamir Rice - Wikipedia ,here Shooting of Michael Brown - Wikipedia here, The Mysterious Death of Freddie Gray here, Shooting of Philando Castile - Wikipedia oh and who can forget here, Rodney King - Wikipedia

I'm being obtuse? Azog I'm not the one claiming that protests against racial discrimination or against police brutality against blacks are a new phenomenon. You are quite funny I give you that.
This is new. Not since Rodney King has it been like this. So do you believe that silence is violence?
New means it never happened before. This is NOT new, not even close. As to silence is violence I understand the sentiment not sure I agree. It's not a new concept either.
“The world suffers a lot. Not because the violence of bad people. But because of the silence of the good people.”
Napoleon
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” Edmund Burke
Not sure? Yes or no? If I choose to live my life and not opine, is that “violence”?
Nope. It also won't solve anything when you ignore problems. Why is it even relevant? I don't mind you deflecting like this but it is a bit random.
Just because you ignore the substance doesn't mean it's not present. That is has substance is apparent from the fact that politicians on both sides are arguing for in some cases substantive measures in response to these protests. Something that wouldn't have happened without these protests.
I disagree. The protests will backfire. My wife was very sympathetic and now she has shifted the other way. I doubt She is the only one.
It's certain she's not the only one. On the other hand, it's also certain that these protests have made more people aware there is actually a problem. By the way, the reason your wife is losing sympathy for the protests is likely because you and the people on the right are highlighting the riots and stuff like "silence is violence" in a bid to claim these protests are "without substance". It's also again you ignoring that your assertions are demonstrably false. If you say the protests have no substance and I reply by pointing out that the protest has motivated substantive measures at no point is what your wife thinks relevant. Just like asking about 'silence is violence" after claiming something is new while at the same acknowledging it isn't, is relevant.

I have a basic problem. My problem is that I hate when people dodge questions, so I tend to answer every point a person makes individually, this is often used by people as a way to never ever take responsibility for what they say no matter how asinine. They just change the subject and I let their stupidity stand. You have done this now to many times.
Aware that entitled white kids are looting and burning under the guise of BLM. Got it.
Sure I get it. You made it absolutely clear that as long as you can claim that that's what it's about you can pretend that there is no substance. As I said dishonesty will allow you to do that.
I see what I see. I dont buy the fake outrage. These same people go home and feel better about themselves while not accomplishing anything. Silence is violence. LOL
You see what you want to see. And that's perfectly fine with me. If you can't understand that somebody could be outraged by this event or by what's happened to black people in the US since it's inception there is nothing I or anybody else can say to convince you. Silence might not be violence, but silence will for sure allow violence to continue, by all means, stick your head in the sand and pretend that every time something happens that causes protests like this it's "new" and "without substance" or "fueled by fake outrage".
OK

So what action items will you be embracing to change this? Do tell. You cannot force someone not to be racist. I am Jew and I cannot force you to see how stupid your views on Israel are. So stick your own head in the sand. Your little digs are laughable.

You did call me an anti-semist... at least twice so not a lie maybe an oversimplification. I apologize though.
If you believe that Israel is an apartheid state while the 50+ Islamist nations are victims then you're an antisemite.
Here you go putting words in my mouth again. I swear to god you have the worst case of cognitive dissonance I've ever see. First, you object to me saying that you called me a holocaust denier. Rightfully so by the way hence the apology. And in the very next post, you put words in my mouth. Azog do you ever stop to examine yourself?
Ok, what I said is that I object to certain actions the state of Israel engages in. Which I then further specified as at the moment the annexation of the west-bank. Not once did I claim Israel is an apartheid state or for that matter all 50+ Islamist nations are victims.
My bad. If you were in their shoes and surrounded by enemies and vilified by most sans some in the US, what would you do? If Mexico did to the US what the Palestine territories have done to Israel, there would be no more Mexico. I believe Israel has been very tolerant. It is actually illegal for Jews to enter most Islamist countries.
I could just as easily claim the same for the Palestinians only they don't have the weaponry to respond as forcefully as Israel. "Violence begets violence" it's that simple. Palestinians fire a mortar, Israel caries out an airstrike. Israel bulldozes Palestinian settlements, a suicide bomber blows up a bus in Haifa.

What you call tolerance, the Palestinians would call oppression. What I would call an exaggerated response you would call self-defense. I'm afraid that if peace in the Middle East will ever ever be possible compromises will have to be made. At the moment and I would argue for at least the last 50 years compromise has NOT been the strong suit of either side. That is not antisemitism but a simple statement of fact.

Oh, so you ARE an Antisemite.

Trump said;

View attachment 350174

anyhoo...

View attachment 350215

Siding with the looters, rioters, ANTIFA and BLM filth and having their nominee this corrupt Biden clown just shows how morally bankrupted they are.

Trump will win by a landslide and there ain't a damn thing these stupid hate filled Moon Bats can do about it. They had better get out their pink pussy hats and red flannel pajamas and practice howling at the sky .

and human garbage.

I served in the US Army in combat. My father was in the Normandy landing and the Battle of the Bulge. My grandfather served in WWI. My son is an Iraq War veteran. You can take your traitor hate and stupidity and cram it up your Moon Bat ass.

jmRNV0-01kTzuiSE5BbelfaDU0K4RyWsYBNfHVpfRd_6KXTa6u9nPUJ4W4RW6WAxgLnxLSsRomqM99TM20QqwttMo6pkAIcey9Uo6AwDZcEjYS7CKsrHIe6D-yX8ktUSQaLvkNYmVg

View attachment 350176

C5cvJFTXMAAFBV6.jpg

3FC1A65400000578-4459478-A_protester_holding_up_a_Russian_flag_with_the_word_Trump_writte-a-6_1493514302273.jpg

whoever passed them out knew that poorly educated dumbfuck deplorables wouldn't be smart enough to figure it out.

No
Dang Democrats!

Napoleon

OK

you have accused me of it. are you saying that i am lying too, azog?

go ahead. say i lied about that.

and human garbage.

View attachment 350176

C5cvJFTXMAAFBV6.jpg

whoever passed them out knew that poorly educated dumbfuck deplorables wouldn't be smart enough to figure it out.

"Staffers quickly came around to confiscate them."

Sorry dumbfuck, your ruse failed.

I served in the Army of the United States in a war. Where did you serve?

so what. you honor a flag based on secession. not to mention the right to own people.

my father fought in WW2 & i'm married to a Marine. HE certainly honors the right flag.
More lies. Amazing. So you were offended by the Dukes of Hazzard?

lol ... comparing real life fact to a stupid 70s sitcom?

stellar.

No
Dang Democrats!

Napoleon

OK

i never did any of that - i have never even had a conversation or debate about israel with him.

he demeaned himself & his people just to score a troll. he used to have a signature that called out black people for using the 'racist card' unjustifiably. he's done the exact same thing using antisemitism.

#hypocrite

No
Dang Democrats!

Napoleon

OK

i never did any of that - i have never even had a conversation or debate about israel with him.

he demeaned himself & his people just to score a troll. he used to have a signature that called out black people for using the 'racist card' unjustifiably. he's done the exact same thing using antisemitism.

#hypocrite
Nah he just called me out. I don't think it was about you this time.

No
Dang Democrats!

Napoleon

OK

Oh, so you ARE an Antisemite.
Lol, I like it when people try to troll me as you do. Is that the best you got? I'm sure you can do better in trying to make me mad? Be creative and use those 2 brain cells you have.

No
Dang Democrats!

Napoleon

OK

#hypocrite

oh i know. my accusation from him was a couple weeks ago & i wanna see if he would deny having done it just for a troll.

he knows he did it. that's why there will be crickets with that denial. it's just so sad what he did & the reason why.

No
Dang Democrats!

Napoleon

OK

If you cannot see that the terrorists have declined every possible peace proposals from Israel then I cannot help you.

No
Dang Democrats!

Napoleon

OK

you have accused me of it. are you saying that i am lying too, azog?

go ahead. say i lied about that.
I stand by what I said. You don’t have an issue with Ilhan Omar do you? Nope.

No
Dang Democrats!

Napoleon

OK

#hypocrite
playtime wants it to be about her because she failed as a human being. Her only job, housewife. FAIL!

Forum List

Back