The economy. Hot, or not?

Is the economy in good condition?

• Yes

• No

• It depends on whether I like the President

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nothing is healthy about continued deficits and an overall debt over 30 trillion.

Only a matter of time until that bites everyone in the ass.

A good economy is when you are supposed to address the debt.

Unemployment is low and has been low for a long time.
The average American has been seeing some of their best wages in decades.

So, do we have a strong economy or not? If not, what's wrong with the economy?

Real wages are down thanks to inflation. Most people can't afford to buy a home these days.

As schwabbie said, " you will have nothing, and like it".

If anyone knows stupidity and dishonesty, it's you.

View attachment 872929

So you mean to tell me that the buying power of $100 has been increasing during the Biden economy!?!?! That's unheard of!

The buying power of money usually goes down over time. Biden must be absolute magic if the value of money is going up, and interest rates are still needing to be kept high to offset inflation.

Not what I said...at all.
but the banks think so.
Notice the rates they pay out for savings are far lower, and we always bail them out.

Sorry, I was just piggybacking off your post. Probably shouldn't have.

Rates need to stay above where they were for years.

No shit Sherlock.
Never fucking happens, does it?
Why isn't Biden on that with this great economy?

No it doesn't and I condemn Biden constantly for it. Not that the economy is good but he needs to quit adding to the debt.

So you mean to tell me that the buying power of $100 has been increasing during the Biden economy!?!?! That's unheard of!

The buying power of money usually goes down over time. Biden must be absolute magic if the value of money is going up, and interest rates are still needing to be kept high to offset inflation.
Only a fellow Dimtard could dream up something that stupid.

No it doesn't and I condemn Biden constantly for it. Not that the economy is good but he needs to quit adding to the debt.
“Quit adding to the debt”

Yeah… when has that ever happened?

Unemployment is low and has been low for a long time.
The average American has been seeing some of their best wages in decades.

So, do we have a strong economy or not? If not, what's wrong with the economy?
as a practical matter i prefer an economic model that somewhat approximates reality over an economic theory that requires dropping people from helicopters but

from the further left .......

the purpose of an economy is to provide for the needs of the population. there are a few people living under the interstate whose needs could be provided if we were not so obsessed with turning millionaires into billionaires.

those needs near the bottom must be addressed or we get to paris 1789 or petrograd 1919 no matter how high the growth rate.
1702560420015.png
`

Forum List

Back