The existence of evil, and naivete'.

There are people who are pure evil. I have known some and I am sure they were born that way. The few I have known fool most people but for me they throw out vibes that I can feel. Other people can feel the vibes but they don't recognize them for what they are. I've found that first impressions really do matter and am seldom wrong. If I can, I steer clear of these types and try to subtly warn others of their danger. I studied psychology and human behavior at night school in local colleges while I was in the Army as a supplement to my duties as an instructor, which the Army paid for. Human behavior is a very interesting thing to study. I loved the courses.

No one is "born evil." Get real.

12705231_649310961838205_3671812418993483171_n.jpg

I believe it and that's what matters to me.

So, if you thought that you had a grandchild or great grandchild that was a month or two old that was born naturally evil, would you do the world a favor and just give it a "crib death?" :eusa_think:

No but that kid would get a lot of close supervision growing up.

There is no such thing as evil if there is no God. Without God, a pedophiles opinion is just as valid as Mother Teresa's.

Are you saying man or society, as a whole, is incapable of making moral decisions? Are people who worship a different god or a different version of god incapable of morality? That's nuts.
Man sets morality without the God of Jacob all of the time.
Khmer Rouge, NAZI party, Stalinism, Boko Harem, ISIS......
Individuals have love, institutions don't.

Learn the difference.

People respond to people. Nameless, faceless bureaucratic organizations exist for one purpose, to feed the power of the bureaucracy.

There is no difference between the Khmer Rouge, NAZI party, Stalinism, Boko Harem, ISIS and the Democrat and Republican parties. The only difference is in their tactics and in your mind.

If you believe there is any difference, you have been watching too much TV and have been indoctrinated by MSM and the very educational institutions that these parties control.

Do these parties have love? Do these parties have compassion? If it were a choice between their destruction and the destruction of millions of their "enemies" who do you think they would pick?

Already in the media, I see signs of the absolutely hating, and I mean, hating, other people in their own nation. These are our very own citizens. So you tell me what the difference is? That's rhetorical. There isn't any.

BLM founders and the nation of Islam talk about killing whites. Trump tells his supporters to get violent. These sectarians are no different. The violence, the hatred, whatever. Once the genie is out of the bottle, there is no love, there is no morality, only evil and hatred.

Blm+co+founder+tweets+about+killing+white+men+trigger+mentionlist+addypoliticalstuff_bdda85_5881128.jpg

CfTPRwmVAAA2-Ik.jpg

When groups of people are fighting for power, questions of morality and god disappear.

when-the-power-of-love-overcomes-the-love-of-power-the-world-will-know-peace-3.jpg

Let me put it in simpler terms for you.
If there is no God, your version of morality is just as valid as Tim McVeighs was.

There is no such thing as evil if there is no God. Without God, a pedophiles opinion is just as valid as Mother Teresa's.

Are you saying man or society, as a whole, is incapable of making moral decisions? Are people who worship a different god or a different version of god incapable of morality? That's nuts.

Learn the difference.

People respond to people. Nameless, faceless bureaucratic organizations exist for one purpose, to feed the power of the bureaucracy.

There is no difference between the Khmer Rouge, NAZI party, Stalinism, Boko Harem, ISIS and the Democrat and Republican parties. The only difference is in their tactics and in your mind.

If you believe there is any difference, you have been watching too much TV and have been indoctrinated by MSM and the very educational institutions that these parties control.

Do these parties have love? Do these parties have compassion? If it were a choice between their destruction and the destruction of millions of their "enemies" who do you think they would pick?

Already in the media, I see signs of the absolutely hating, and I mean, hating, other people in their own nation. These are our very own citizens. So you tell me what the difference is? That's rhetorical. There isn't any.

BLM founders and the nation of Islam talk about killing whites. Trump tells his supporters to get violent. These sectarians are no different. The violence, the hatred, whatever. Once the genie is out of the bottle, there is no love, there is no morality, only evil and hatred.

Blm+co+founder+tweets+about+killing+white+men+trigger+mentionlist+addypoliticalstuff_bdda85_5881128.jpg

CfTPRwmVAAA2-Ik.jpg

When groups of people are fighting for power, questions of morality and god disappear.

when-the-power-of-love-overcomes-the-love-of-power-the-world-will-know-peace-3.jpg

If there is no God, your version of morality is just as valid as Tim McVeighs was.

Please, don't put words in my mouth, or ascribe "versions" of morality to what I believe.

You don't know me.

Tim McVeigh was an agent of the Deep State.

IOW, You're trying to be ironic? :badgrin: Do you even know what a CIA patsy is?

l_shutterstock_in-god-we-trust_1200.jpg

Down the memory hole it all goes, eh?

Evil is a product of institutions and dogma, not people in touch with God. When people get out of touch from love, when they let fear, anger, hatred and division of these institutions which crave power and control over their lives, this is the root, the craving of power and material wealth, that fear, this is what radiates evil.

Clearly you know nothing about the nature of "evil."

Why not take a class on meditation or yoga, calm you mind, the answers you seek will be inside of you, not on TV.

Morality doesn't require believe in God.
God is love, love is morality, thus, God is morality.

11428802_524836130997579_15724967_n.jpg
subhasita.jpg

What ever you hold in highest regard, or make your most cherished value, that is our God.

Today, in America, it is clear, the God worshiped here, in the malls, on-line, what we train our kids for, the god of America is Mammon.
arturo-di-modica-charging-bull-1024x682.jpg

He doesn't care if evil is used to get what needs to be got for his worship.

RTA6GaeGc.gif

Last edited:
Even if it means destroying other nations, cultures, or the entire planet and ourselves body, mind and soul in the process.

Learn the difference.

CfTPRwmVAAA2-Ik.jpg

Please, don't put words in my mouth, or ascribe "versions" of morality to what I believe.

You don't know me.

Tim McVeigh was an agent of the Deep State.

IOW, You're trying to be ironic? :badgrin: Do you even know what a CIA patsy is?

l_shutterstock_in-god-we-trust_1200.jpg

Down the memory hole it all goes, eh?

Evil is a product of institutions and dogma, not people in touch with God. When people get out of touch from love, when they let fear, anger, hatred and division of these institutions which crave power and control over their lives, this is the root, the craving of power and material wealth, that fear, this is what radiates evil.

Clearly you know nothing about the nature of "evil."

Why not take a class on meditation or yoga, calm you mind, the answers you seek will be inside of you, not on TV.

Please, learn to read. I made a statement. A true statement that is so simple that anyone who's IQ is room temperature will understand.

But without God, all versions of morality are equal and just as valid.

the existence of evil is why there is a morality necessary for a Spirit to Triumph Good vs Evil, the commandment of the Almighty so it is the conflict not the benefactor that is morality's source. -

and would be whether there is an Almighty or not.

the existence of evil is why there is a morality necessary for a Spirit to Triumph Good vs Evil, the commandment of the Almighty so it is the conflict not the benefactor that is morality's source. -

There is no such thing as evil if there is no creator of good.

they exist whether created or not for there to be a mortal Spirit for living beings on planet Earth free to chose their own path - and an opportunity to return from wherever they came.

they exist whether created or not for there to be a mortal Spirit for living beings on planet Earth free to chose their own path - and an opportunity to return from wherever they came.

What is evil if we get to all make up our own version?

Evolution has no problem with me killing a woman's husband so I can breed with her. In fact, you can say it's evil to deny such behavior, it makes the species stronger to do it.

Evolution has no problem with me killing a woman's husband so I can breed with her. In fact, you can say it's evil to deny such behavior, it makes the species stronger to do it.

you can makeup your own version of Evil but like gravity and the flight from a 10 story building without wings there will be a predictable outcome, evil is an element to the periodic table of life ... or by chance if evil fly's that's why there hopefully is an Almighty to take care of the aberration, that is the Almighty being what we presume to be the Triumph of Wonderness.

you can makeup your own version of Evil but like gravity and the flight from a 10 story building without wings there will be a predictable outcome, evil is an element to the periodic table of life ... or by chance if evil fly's that's why there hopefully is an Almighty to take care of the aberration, that is the Almighty being what we presume to be the Triumph of Wonderness.

Because you lack the basic intelligence to understand the most basic of concepts makes me wonder how you survive in the world.

Takes a total whacko to say your version of good in evil is written in the laws of physics.

Forum List

Back