The Failure of Multiculturalism is now Apparent

When the time comes we need to get a whole lot of rope.
Honestly Jim, I don't know how that happens.
We didn't get here overnight.
We wait, speaking quietly to one another untill the nation has had so much crap that it cant stand any more.

Then we shoot the bastards and when we run out of bullets we hang them from trees and lamp posts till we run out of rope.

Then we dig pits and have them compete strangling each other to death then bury alive the last shitbag standing.

i loath these people now with every fiber of my being.

Katie could have been my son or daughter and the dismissal the leftists fagots have shown is enraging.
Something like this would take time, and remember, we now have two generations of children who have been carefully steeped in it.

This was the front page of a college newspaper in Texas of all places.

Campus newspaper editorial: 'Your [white] DNA is an abomination'

A new opinion piece in a Texas State University student newspaper tells white students, “Your DNA is an Abomination.”

“When I think of all the white people I have ever encountered - whether they’ve been professors, peers, lovers, friend, police officers, et cetera - there is perhaps only a dozen I would consider ‘decent,’” student author Rudy Martinez writes in the University Star.

Without much biological explanation, Martinez informs white readers, “You were not born white. You became white… You don’t give a damn.” Later in his rant, he calls the police “fascist foot soldiers” and says a “white supremacist inhabits the White House.”​

The multicultural movement has frozen assimilation into this country in the Millennial generation and after them. They see multiculturalism as an advantage to play against white people to take jobs, get away with murder, literally, and to try to control the politics of our inner cities.

The verdict in the Katie Steinle case is confirmation that multiculturalism is a total failure and Identity Politics a cancer on the American social discourse.

It is time to clean the board and start over.

THE WRATH OF THE AWAKENED SAXON
by Rudyard Kipling

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

multi-culturalism is only a problem for white supremacists.

Internet explodes as five-time deported illegal alien found not guilty in murder of Kate Steinle despite confession

“San Francisco endorsed murder today, this is a step too far. This is what ‘The Resistance’ is about. True evil has been exposed today, the real goal of Democrats is now in our faces,” said Mike Cernovich....

Cernovich may have a point. According to one report:

After Thursday’s verdict, Sessions released a statement saying that San Francisco’s decision to “protect criminal aliens led to the preventable and heartbreaking death of Kate Steinle.”

[Lead attorney Matt] Gonzalez punched back, reminding Trump, Sessions and Vice President Mike Pence of the ongoing investigation into collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. The men, he said, “may soon avail themselves of the presumption of innocence and beyond-a-reasonable-doubt standard.”

“If Hillary Clinton were in office, we’d all be in danger. The #KateSteinle verdict is an endorsement of murder. There is no way to spin this, there is no defense, today the mask came off,” Cernovich added.​

The left has become as stupid as the French aristocracy during the Dreyfus Affair.

Dreyfus affair - Wikipedia

Evidence came to light in 1896—primarily through an investigation instigated by Georges Picquart, head of counter-espionage—identifying a French Army major named Ferdinand Walsin Esterházy as the real culprit. After high-ranking military officials suppressed the new evidence, a military court unanimously acquitted Esterházy after a trial lasting only two days. The Army then accused Dreyfus with additional charges based on falsified documents.

The left says "forget about murderers we let loose in society; look! There is a guy who groped a woman fifty years ago!"

The distractions were wearing thin and have now completely evaporated.

Today we are all Katie Steinle.

We wait, speaking quietly to one another untill the nation has had so much crap that it cant stand any more.

Then we shoot the bastards and when we run out of bullets we hang them from trees and lamp posts till we run out of rope.

Then we dig pits and have them compete strangling each other to death then bury alive the last shitbag standing.

Katie could have been my son or daughter and the dismissal the leftists fagots have shown is enraging.

A jury found him guilty of man slaughter. The GOP love illegals to work for cheap.

Internet explodes as five-time deported illegal alien found not guilty in murder of Kate Steinle despite confession

“San Francisco endorsed murder today, this is a step too far. This is what ‘The Resistance’ is about. True evil has been exposed today, the real goal of Democrats is now in our faces,” said Mike Cernovich....

Cernovich may have a point. According to one report:

After Thursday’s verdict, Sessions released a statement saying that San Francisco’s decision to “protect criminal aliens led to the preventable and heartbreaking death of Kate Steinle.”

[Lead attorney Matt] Gonzalez punched back, reminding Trump, Sessions and Vice President Mike Pence of the ongoing investigation into collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. The men, he said, “may soon avail themselves of the presumption of innocence and beyond-a-reasonable-doubt standard.”

“If Hillary Clinton were in office, we’d all be in danger. The #KateSteinle verdict is an endorsement of murder. There is no way to spin this, there is no defense, today the mask came off,” Cernovich added.​

The left has become as stupid as the French aristocracy during the Dreyfus Affair.

Dreyfus affair - Wikipedia

Evidence came to light in 1896—primarily through an investigation instigated by Georges Picquart, head of counter-espionage—identifying a French Army major named Ferdinand Walsin Esterházy as the real culprit. After high-ranking military officials suppressed the new evidence, a military court unanimously acquitted Esterházy after a trial lasting only two days. The Army then accused Dreyfus with additional charges based on falsified documents.

The left says "forget about murderers we let loose in society; look! There is a guy who groped a woman fifty years ago!"

The distractions were wearing thin and have now completely evaporated.

Today we are all Katie Steinle.

I guess those boarder guards are not doing their jobs hey?

You will never get rid of multiculturalism.
And folks like you are the reason

We could do without evangelicals and fundamentalists.
Someday you will be rid of all born again evangelicals and fundamentalists. It will happen quite suddenly. You will neither like nor enjoy the aftermath.

Oh I can see it now, you will all go to the pits of hell.
Religious bigotry by libtards is always amusing.

Something like this would take time, and remember, we now have two generations of children who have been carefully steeped in it.

you're encouraging someone who is talking about vigilantism and bigotry.

THIS is the problem. Vile disgusting bigots aren't shunned and marginalized any more.

yay Donald.

And the racist white hating liberals chime in with their predictable justification for racism against white people.

Before Katie's blood was even dry, liberals were yucking it up about how another privileged white person finally got their deserved justice.

Now they celebrate the unjust aquital of her murderer and deride any concern for the multicultural experiment that the Oligarchs have foisted upon us without our approval.

A new day is dawning in America, a new day in which white people have all the evidence they will ever need to bring an end to multiculturalism and restore sanity to our nations government.
The Native American Indians got a taste of multiculturalism all it cost them was their nations...

THIS is the problem. Vile disgusting bigots aren't shunned and marginalized any more.

yay Donald.
Actually I'm telling him it's too little, too late. No need for violence of any kind. Game over.

yay Donald.
Actually I'm telling him it's too little, too late. No need for violence of any kind. Game over.

he doesn't believe that. and even acknowledging that it was a battle worth fighting encourages people like him. fighting multiculturalism was NEVER a battle worth fighting. It always deserved to be embraced.

yay Donald.

he doesn't believe that. and even acknowledging that it was a battle worth fighting encourages people like him. fighting multiculturalism was NEVER a battle worth fighting. It always deserved to be embraced.
Please see post 18.

yay Donald.

Please see post 18.

I did read your post. that's why I commented. if you intended it to be an indictment of his bigotry, it didn't sound like it. I am not a believer in treating people like him like they're acceptable and worth debating these things with. There shouldn't be a debate which acknowledges the position of white supremacists.

maybe you were just too polite to him, imo. that's not necessarily a bad thing. it's just not what I think people like him deserve...... we've seen what his brand of thinking does when it's unleashed. and if you think he stops at people with dark skin, you'd be wrong. I'm pretty sure he goes further to anyone who doesn't believe what he does.

Forum List

Back