The feds are handing out voter registration forms to migrants. Can the GOP stop it?

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2007
Desert Southwest USA
Welfare offices and other federal offices are now routinely providing everybody who comes in, including migrants, with voter registration forms. The people apparently are not asked if they are citizens and no proof of citizenship or residency is mentioned. The GOP is doing what they can to fix it.

Welfare offices and other federal offices are now routinely providing everybody who comes in, including migrants, with voter registration forms. The people apparently are not asked if they are citizens and no proof of citizenship or residency is mentioned. The GOP is doing what they can to fix it.

The GOP won't stop it because they aren't the GOP any more.

MAGA

schumerisaracistposjahdkagjhadga.png
schumerpossdasjkdakjsdakjsdas.jpg
schumerliesghgfhdd.jpg
schumerantivotingrightsyuygttfddfd.jpg

The GOP won't stop it because they aren't the GOP any more.

MAGA

I believe they honestly are trying. The SAVE ACT now being finalized in the House would help a good deal. It likely will only have GOP support and will need the help of a couple of honorable Democrats or Independents in the Senate and Joe probably won't sign it without overwhelming public demand.

I am suggesting everybody who cares about this provide that overwhelming public demand. I already have.

They are not voting.

This is just another one of those deceptive bs alarms sounded by the rightwing.

There are links in the OP. Those links lead to stories that when looked into come up as alarms based on speculation and worse.

Most sentient beings know that the numbers of people that actually vote is a smaller number than people registered to vote. Hyping the registration is almost always a red herring designed to obfuscate the fact that it's really about suppressing the vote.

This has not been the first time Democrats pulled this stunt. But the Senate will block the House and it seems we might be doomed by Biden again. And this might be why reports of Biden campaigning are as rare as hens teeth. And the Media will work for the Democrats.

Are you referring to felons who entered the country illegally or, those who entered the country legally? That word migrant doesn't separate either.

This is nothing more than another attempt at voter suppression from the Republican right.

I believe they honestly are trying. The SAVE ACT now being finalized in the House would help a good deal. It likely will only have GOP support and will need the help of a couple of honorable Democrats or Independents in the Senate and Joe probably won't sign it without overwhelming public demand.

I am suggesting everybody who cares about this provide that overwhelming public demand. I already have.
I suggest anyone who believes you have their head examined.

Do you have a better source than the obviously biased NY Post?

This has not been the first time Democrats pulled this stunt. But the Senate will block the House and it seems we might be doomed by Biden again. And this might be why reports of Biden campaigning are as rare as hens teeth. And the Media will work for the Democrats.
All the Independents in the Senate caucus with the Democrats but the reason they are no longer Democrats is just because of this kind of insanity. If Johnson is successful in get the SAVE ACT passed in the House, I am hoping there will be enough honorable Independents to get it passed in the Senate.

And if the American people are hammering their elected leaders and Biden to sign the legislation, this close to the election he might very well be coerced into doing so rather than further anger his constituency.

Call me a dreamer. But at some point we have to choose the hill we are willing to stand and die on or we lose it all.

Elect President Trump and a strong Patriot majority in Congress in November and they will fix it so the Democrats can never accomplish a silent coup of the government in that way ever again.

So you think that, just because some non citizen gets a ballot

That means that vote would count? 😂

No poll watchers in your state?

This is nothing new. Obiden opened up the floodgates 3.5 years ago. Millions of new names were added onto the voter rolls. Get them off if you can. GOP is pandering in an election year. They’ve done nothing since the 2020 Election fraud. Now they care? Huh?

Are you referring to felons who entered the country illegally or, those who entered the country legally? That word migrant doesn't separate either.
Very few immigrants entering the country legally ever commit serious crimes because they are so heavily vetted before they are allowed to come here.

Legal immigrants are not our problem.

The ten to twenty million illegal migrants Biden is allowing, even inviting, to come here is the problem. If even 1% of 10 million migrants are dangerous, that's 100,000 dangerous criminal minded people turned loose with no restrictions of any kind into the country. I'm guessing the percentage is somewhat higher than that.

Last edited:
All the Independents in the Senate caucus with the Democrats but the reason they are no longer Democrats is just because of this kind of insanity. If Johnson is successful in get the SAVE ACT passed in the House, I am hoping there will be enough honorable Independents to get it passed in the Senate.

And if the American people are hammering their elected leaders and Biden to sign the legislation, this close to the election he might very well be coerced into doing so rather than further anger his constituency.

Call me a dreamer. But at some point we have to choose the hill we are willing to stand and die on or we lose it all.

Elect President Trump and a strong Patriot majority in Congress in November and they will fix it so the Democrats can never accomplish a silent coup of the government in that way ever again.

Ballots, registrations, voter rolls are State controlled. 50 mini Elections. Not sure how much FED R could do in CA NY NJ WASH ILL MI PA etc. already lost corrupt states over decades.

This has obviously always been the plan for Biden's NEWCOMERS. The GOP cannot take their foot off the gas pedal. The margins must be large so the Democrat tampering won't matter.

Nope. China needs Taiwan and that is exactly what they are going to get.

Forum List

Back