The Hottest Day in History Just Occurred

I've already offered a partial list of some of the sources I've used over the years in this or one of the other threads we've been conversing in.
I'm not going to dig through hours upon hours of shows to find you specifics that you'll just spend 5 minutes on to "debunk"
Randal Carlson/Cosmographia would be a good start if you're truly interested
You've provided one source talking ignorantly about sand dunes in the Sahara and pictures of the Richat Structure, a known volcanic uplift site which began forming 100 million years ago. Neither of these provide evidence of any planetary reset 10,000 years back.

You've provided one source talking ignorantly about sand dunes in the Sahara and pictures of the Richat Structure, a known volcanic uplift site which began forming 100 million years ago. Neither of these provide evidence of any planetary reset 10,000 years back.
I listed around 8 sources.
Pay attention cletus

I mentioned 2 to 300k years earlier. We also coexisted with other species of humanoids and either bread (sic) them out of existence or killed them off.
Lucy and her kin lived 2.9 - 3.9 million years ago. The only other hominid species with which we coexisted were the Neanderthals and possibly the very isolated Homo floriensis (Hobbits) of Flores island in the Indonesian archipelago.

Oooopsies!

Do you have a citation from NOAA that claims these are the "hottest days"? ... all I can find is a fisheries report and concern about lightning from the relative time period ...

Why would NOAA "run away" from a claim they never made? ... their satellites don't measure temperature ...

I listed around 8 sources.
Pay attention cletus
You've posted no link in this thread. I just looked. I'm aware of two, perhaps three you've posted elsewhere, but I've done enough searching. How about simply explaining what your best evidence is and why?

What are happens at 2,400 ppm

We'll find out when we conduct the experiment ... all proxies tell us is when we were at 2,400 ppm, Earth's temperatures were 15 - 20ºC higher than today ... warm enough outside to support cold-blooded animals the size of houses ... back when the Atlantic Ocean was 0 miles across ... climate was different in Norfolk than it is today ... [giggle] ...

We'll find out when we conduct the experiment ... all proxies tell us is when we were at 2,400 ppm, Earth's temperatures were 15 - 20ºC higher than today ... warm enough outside to support cold-blooded animals the size of houses ... back when the Atlantic Ocean was 0 miles across ... climate was different in Norfolk than it is today ... [giggle] ...
In the great scheme of things, CO2 hit 2,400 ppm for a geological instant of time.

2023SpringTrends.png

2023summerTempOutlook.png

Poor dear

Temperature is proportional to mass ... and 250 ppm isn't much mass ...

Which satellite band are they using for temperature? ...

You talk like a denier....what difference does that make? Have you accepted CO2 as your Lord and Savior?

Do you have a citation from NOAA that claims these are the "hottest days"? ... all I can find is a fisheries report and concern about lightning from the relative time period ...

Why would NOAA "run away" from a claim they never made? ... their satellites don't measure temperature ...
It's from the same people who suddenly claimed that gas stoves are a health hazard, they all belong in Leavenworth

Tuesday marked Earth's hottest day on record: NOAA

CNNWire
Wednesday, July 5, 2023

This week saw the hottest global temperature ever recorded, according to data from the US National Centers for Environmental Prediction.

On Monday, the average global temperature reached 17.01 degrees Celsius (62.62 Fahrenheit), the highest since records began. On Tuesday, it climbed even further, to reach 17.18 degrees Celsius -- 62.9 Fahrenheit. The previous record of 16.92 degrees Celsius was set in August 2016.

Experts warn that the record could be broken several more times this year. Robert Rohde, lead scientist at Berkeley Earth, said in a Twitter post on Tuesday that the world "may well see a few even warmer days over the next 6 weeks."

This global record is a preliminary one, but it's another indication of how fast the world is heating up, as the arrival of the natural climate phenomenon El Niño, which has a warming effect, is layered on top of climate change-fueled global heating.

"It's not a record to celebrate and it won't be a record for long, with northern hemisphere summer still mostly ahead and El Niño developing," said Friederike Otto, senior lecturer in climate science at the Grantham Institute for Climate Change and the Environment in the UK.

This year has already seen heat records broken around the world, with devastating consequences.

In the US, Texas and the South sweltered in a brutal heat wave in late June, with triple-digit-Fahrenheit temperatures and extreme humidity. Soaring temperatures in Mexico have killed at least 112 people since March.

A searing heat wave in India killed at least 44 people across the state of Bihar. China, too, has experienced several blistering heat waves and it registered the highest number of hot days - where the maximum daily temperature exceeded 35 degrees Celsius (95 degrees Fahrenheit) - over a six-month period since records began.

The UK recorded the hottest June since records began in 1884, according to the country's national weather service, the Met Office. The average temperature for the month was 15.8 degrees Celsius (60.4 Fahrenheit), breaking the previous record by 0.9 degree Celsius.

"Alongside natural variability, the background warming of the Earth's atmosphere due to human induced climate change has driven up the possibility of reaching record high temperatures," Paul Davies, Met Office climate extremes principal fellow and chief meteorologist, said in a statement.

`

I've already offered a partial list of some of the sources I've used over the years in this or one of the other threads we've been conversing in.
I'm not going to dig through hours upon hours of shows to find you specifics that you'll just spend 5 minutes on to "debunk"
Randal Carlson/Cosmographia would be a good start if you're truly interested
Friends of Science

Forum List

Back