The Human Footprint Is Not Small or Harmless

Did you notice how he went out of his way to write "devotés"...to fake an education better than our`s.
He does not have "l'accent aigu é" on his standard North American keyboard but went to all that trouble to fake it with a word that does not even exist in french...sure a shit not as a plural of an adjective:
French Dictionary (Dictionnaire français-anglais)
Can`t find the word devotés

I see his BS all too often. Used to courier from Norfolk to Fort Meade between the engineers and number chrunchers, daily. Easy work but both groups thought they were the smartest men alive. Have to wait on something to finish and you will get a dissertation on the worlds problems and how they could cure it if they were allowed..

Probably wasn't an IQ below 150 at either place, but the level of common sense and social experience was almost non-existent. None of those guys hung out places like this. They would be bored by our most technologically advanced discussions, and completely lost on interacting socially here. They would never know when they were being made fun of sarcastically..

Numan here is a BS artist. Probably got a lot of free time to play with the magic google box and create his worlds.. :cuckoo:

Precisely. But it is sooo amusing to read his posts, reply and watch how predictable his response is. It`s more fun than poking a probe into conditioned lab rat`s brain
images

In another thread, I made the point that "crude oil' like what was coming out of the gulf a while back, was unmodified, non-refined, and natural, so the regions quick recovery is a matter of course. The alarmists were all in a frazzle over something that exists in that same state underground.

His argument was, "So is arsenic" and then made the claim how stupid the remark I made was.. Arsenic, in it's natural unmolested, unmodified state is usually a crystalline compound including several other elements. Generally non harmful in that state for several reasons. 1. we won't eat a rock even a pretty crystalline one. 2. A compound is likely to have as much arsenic in it as it would have any number of other elements, making the amount per gram low for a poison. 3. We don't consider Aluminum ore on the same level as an aluminum can, because we have to do some pretty fancy work with very high voltage to get enough of it out of the rest of the minerals to be useful..

He's an idiot, plain and simple. His persona isn't even well played...

I see his BS all too often. Used to courier from Norfolk to Fort Meade between the engineers and number chrunchers, daily. Easy work but both groups thought they were the smartest men alive. Have to wait on something to finish and you will get a dissertation on the worlds problems and how they could cure it if they were allowed..

Probably wasn't an IQ below 150 at either place, but the level of common sense and social experience was almost non-existent. None of those guys hung out places like this. They would be bored by our most technologically advanced discussions, and completely lost on interacting socially here. They would never know when they were being made fun of sarcastically..

Numan here is a BS artist. Probably got a lot of free time to play with the magic google box and create his worlds.. :cuckoo:

Precisely. But it is sooo amusing to read his posts, reply and watch how predictable his response is. It`s more fun than poking a probe into conditioned lab rat`s brain
images

In another thread, I made the point that "crude oil' like what was coming out of the gulf a while back, was unmodified, non-refined, and natural, so the regions quick recovery is a matter of course. The alarmists were all in a frazzle over something that exists in that same state underground.

His argument was, "So is arsenic" and then made the claim how stupid the remark I made was.. Arsenic, in it's natural unmolested, unmodified state is usually a crystalline compound including several other elements. Generally non harmful in that state for several reasons. 1. we won't eat a rock even a pretty crystalline one. 2. A compound is likely to have as much arsenic in it as it would have any number of other elements, making the amount per gram low for a poison. 3. We don't consider Aluminum ore on the same level as an aluminum can, because we have to do some pretty fancy work with very high voltage to get enough of it out of the rest of the minerals to be useful..

Most people would not believe how fast their health deteriorates without essential trace minerals like arsenic but they think nothing of throwing their old PC loaded with highly toxic Gallium Arsenide into a dumpster.
Most people also believe that there are huge Lithium resources, while there are only very few locations where the Lithium content in the rock is worthwhile mining for...and what it takes to make a Lithium battery..
One of the largest Aluminum smelters is in Kitimat BC and it uses a huge amount of power. Regarding Aluminum...I`ve got to tell you this.
I had 6 months off after months on duty and drove long haul so that I did not get bored and liked to travel anyway, especially when you get paid for it. I picked up a load of recycled aluminum bars from a smelter in the U.S. and was supposed to run it to Toronto. When I drove over their yard scale they checked for residual radiation and put Hazmat stickers on my trailer.
My documents said that this load was for a company in Canada that makes outboard motor props.
When I got to the warehouse in Toronto there was nobody there so I phoned the load broker and he told me that I was supposed to leave my trailer there because where that load goes only a short "day cab" tractor can maneuver to the dock. I told him I`ll give it a try and run the load to the final destination anyway...guess what...they were not making any props...it was a huge factory that made alu beer & pop drink can blanks.
There was enough room to maneuver a 747...when I showed up 2 Hindus with turbans and their lawyers were ready to kill me when I showed up with my radiation hazard stickers on my trailer. Their scam was getting Aluminum at rock bottom prices..that stuff from the decommissioned cold war scrap grave yard...reload it into a different trailer and run it to their pop-can plant..which supplies everybody from Budwiser, Miller, Coke, Pepsi etc.
After I got out chased out of there...they did unload me though and told my tale at thr next Flying J, I heard similar stories from flat bed drivers and radioactive re-bars. And all the while the "Numans" scream about the plant food that comes out of my exhaust pipes.
Almost forgot telling you about the Methane that used to seep into the air from shallow deposit oil.
Before we had geologists these fields were easily located using a couple of guys with lanterns walking about 500 meters apart but in a direct line of sight.
There was enough Methane gas seeping up to dim the lanterns for eons long before we started using the shallow oil first. And now shepherds in Australia and New Zealand are supposed to pay for the Methane their sheep fart.

Last edited:
images

Most people would not believe how fast their health deteriorates without essential trace minerals like arsenic but they think nothing of throwing their old PC loaded with highly toxic Gallium Arsenide into a dumpster.
Most people also believe that there are huge Lithium resources, while there are only very few locations where the Lithium content in the rock is worthwhile mining for...and what it takes to make a Lithium battery..
One of the largest Aluminum smelters is in Kitimat BC and it uses a huge amount of power. Regarding Aluminum...I`ve got to tell you this.
I had 6 months off after months on duty and drove long haul so that I did not get bored and liked to travel anyway, especially when you get paid for it. I picked up a load of recycled aluminum bars from a smelter in the U.S. and was supposed to run it to Toronto. When I drove over their yard scale the checked for residual radiation and put Hazmat stickers on my trailer.
My documents said that this load was for a company in Canada that makes outboard motor props.
When I got to the warehouse in Toronto there was nobody there so I phoned the load broker and he told me that I was supposed to leave my trailer there because where that load goes only a short "day cab" tractor can maneuver to the dock. I told him I`ll give it a try and run the load to the final destination anyway...guess what...they were nor making any props...it was a huge factory that made alu pop drink can blanks.
There was enough room to maneuver a 747...when I showed up 2 Hindus with turbans and their lawyers were ready to kill me when I showed up with my radiation hazard load. Their scam was getting Aluminum at rock bottom prices..that stuff from the decommissioned cold war scrap grave yard...reload it into a different trailer and run it to their pop-can plant..which supplies everybody from Coke, Pepsi etc.
After I got out chased out of there...they did unload me though and told my tale at Flying J, I heard similar stories from flat bed drivers and radioactive re-bars. And all the while the "Numans" scream about the plantfood that comes out of my exhaust pipes.

ROFL, what a world we have huh?

The sad part is, its just a drop in the bucket of double-dealings and scams. The worst is military contracts and spending in general. It's such a god-awful mess they won't even bother with it now. People like to think the military threatens or leans on congress to get funding. They don't even have to at all. They say we want this much, and if we don't get it you will kill soldiers. Easy peasy, they get it.

Every now and then some senator gets a dose of "the greater good" and sets out to check their books, only to find the books are so cooked, so messed-up, so convoluted, it's impossible to make heads or tails of them with a the budget allocated to such a task. The military doesn't have to do or say anything..

Our military pays $900 for a hammer and $300 for a toilet seat for a couple reasons. One, it makes the madness seem improbable to many, and two, it makes such a mess that no one can track it.. Genius really, hide in plain sight , while sitting in a clown car..

I had 6 months off after months on duty and drove long haul so that I did not get bored and liked to travel anyway, especially when you get paid for it. I picked up a load of recycled aluminum bars from a smelter in the U.S. and was supposed to run it to Toronto. When I drove over their yard scale the checked for residual radiation and put Hazmat stickers on my trailer.
When I got to the warehouse in Toronto there was nobody there so I phoned the load broker and he told me that I was supposed to leave my trailer there because where that load goes only a short "day cab" tractor can maneuver to the dock. I told him I`ll give it a try and run the load to the final destination anyway...guess what...they were nor making any props...it was a huge factory that made alu pop drink can blanks.
There was enough room to maneuver a 747...when I showed up 2 Hindus with turbans and their lawyers were ready to kill me when I showed up with my radiation hazard load. Their scam was getting Aluminum at rock bottom prices..that stuff from the decommissioned cold war scrap grave yard...reload it into a different trailer and run it to their pop-can plant..which supplies everybody from Coke, Pepsi etc.
After I got out chased out of there...they did unload me though and told my tale at Flying J, I heard similar stories from flat bed drivers and radioactive re-bars. And all the while the "Numans" scream about the plantfood that comes out of my exhaust pipes.

The sad part is, its just a drop in the bucket of double-dealings and scams. The worst is military contracts and spending in general. It's such a god-awful mess they won't even bother with it now. People like to think the military threatens or leans on congress to get funding. They don't even have to at all. They say we want this much, and if we don't get it you will kill soldiers. Easy peasy, they get it.

Every now and then some senator gets a dose of "the greater good" and sets out to check their books, only to find the books are so cooked, so messed-up, so convoluted, it's impossible to make heads or tails of them with a the budget allocated to such a task. The military doesn't have to do or say anything..

Our military pays $900 for a hammer and $300 for a toilet seat for a couple reasons. One, it makes the madness seem improbable to many, and two, it makes such a mess that no one can track it.. Genius really, hide in plain sight , while sitting in a clown car..
I`ll get right back and upload a couple of pictures for you regarding that.
Right now the RCMP is coming from Portage to look at a Sentry Safe that somebody torched and busted open and dumped it during the night near my house. I don`t think that`s the usual way to open a safe if somebody forgot their combination...neither do the cops.

I`ll get right back and upload a couple of pictures for you regarding that.
Right now the RCMP is coming from Portage to look at a Sentry Safe that somebody torched and busted open and dumped it during the night near my house. I don`t think that`s the usual way to open a safe if somebody forgot their combination...neither do the cops.

:lol:

Yeah, i'd say that would classify as "odd" ...LOL

I'd refrain from trying to badger me if I were you "denailist".. I'm not as nice to obvious BS artists as these other guys. I tend to make internet elitists cry..

Did you notice how he went out of his way to write "devotés"...to fake an education better than our`s.
He does not have "l'accent aigu é" on his standard North American keyboard but went to all that trouble to fake it with a word that does not even exist in french...sure a shit not as a plural of an adjective:
Le mot devotés n'a pas été trouvé.

Okay the cops picked up that sentry safe I found and one of them almost got a hernia. I finished uploading the pictures.
I`ll post 6 of them and write the captions below.
"Numan" will complain again because he thinks that it`s using the US messageboard sever memory because he has no idea how these pictures get to his PC
astrolab.jpg

pa280024p.jpg

pa280011.jpg
pa280015m.jpg

pa280020.jpg

pa280023.jpg

Top = The "Astro Lab" it`s one of the main "Arctic Greenhouse Gas" Labs on Ellesmere Island near the pole.
Next is their entrance lounge
Next is the CO2 lab..I know it well because I had to calibrate their instrumentation for them. They don`t use IR`s these are all Gaschromathographs.
Next is the "Scientist" analyzing for CO2 in an ice core sample.
Next is what he does best aside from juggling numbers so they fit into the consensus graph.
And the last picture is the environment friendly vehicle these "scientists" drive.
It idles all winter long and when it moves it does about 4 miles to the gallon. We have to fly in the fuel for them and burn 15 gallons for every gallon they use.
The only "scientists" I have met in these labs had no idea how the instrumentation works. This one had a Bachelor`s degree in English Literature and the other ones were "Political Science" Students and the like. One time they got so drunk during a snow storm and we had to rescue them. They fell asleep and their doors were not not latched. After a > 100 km wind kicked up blowing snow through the open doors and filled up the entire lower part of the complex and the shed where their Diesel generator was their power went out and they finally woke up freezing.

29230015.jpg

Maybe one of them was one of the over 150 IQ "Numans" who keep lecturing us about CO2 in Limestone or "Meow I used to run nuclear power plants in Fraggle Rock"

Last edited:

Okay the cops picked up that sentry safe I found and one of them almost got a hernia. I finished uploading the pictures.
I`ll post 6 of them and write the captions below.
"Numan" will complain again because he thinks that it`s using the US messageboard sever memory because he has no idea how this pictures get to his PC
astrolab.jpg

pa280024p.jpg

pa280011.jpg
pa280015m.jpg

pa280020.jpg

pa280023.jpg

Top = The "Astro Lab" it`s one of the main "Arctic Greenhouse Gas" Labs on Ellesmere Island near the pole.
Next is their entrance lounge
Next is the CO2 lab..I know it well because I had to calibrate their instrumentation for them. They don`t use IR`s these are all Gaschromathographs.
Next is the "Scientist" analyzing for CO2 in an ice core sample.
Next is what he does best aside from juggling numbers so they fit into the consensus graph.
And the last picture is the environment friendly vehicle these "scientists" drive.
It idles all winter long and when it moves it does about 4 miles to the gallon. We have to fly in the fuel for them and burn 15 gallons for every gallon they use.
The only "scientists" I have met in these labs had no idea how the instrumentation works. This one had a Bachelor`s degree in English Literature and the other ones were "Political Science" Students and the like. One time they got so drunk during a snow storm and we had to rescue them. They fell asleep and the main door was not latched. After a > 100 km wind kicked up blowing snow through the open door and filled up the entire lower part of the complex where their Diesel generator was their power went out and they finally woke up freezing.

29230015.jpg

Maybe one of them was one of the over 150 IQ "Numans" who keep lecturing us about CO2 in Limestone or "Meow I used to run nuclear power plants in Fraggle Rock"

LOL, looks like government funding in action..

The part about the scientists being from various fields and not necessarily related to "climate science" is not surprising. Took my oldest around to some colleges last year, found out "political science" has become a pretty generic term to identify an even more generic field of study. It seems that political science now is basically how to use the sciences to further a political ideal. The science part of it is dubious at best. pretty sick when you think about it. Sure they still study the characteristics of politics in a given society, but the "study" part as been replaced with an already established ideal.

Yeah the college recruiters pretty much told her that "green tech" is the future, naming fields like "political science" as an example of a field seemingly not directly related, but indirectly, completely relevant. Pretty disgusting really.. As you can tell by my posting style, you can probably guess what I said about this concept... Yeah that was Kent State, she didn't want to go there anyway, I just helped the process along a bit ..LOL

She finally settled on Tiffin University... (no idea why) but hey, her choice, I just pay lol.. She's gonna be a occupational therapist and eventually a psychologist. She says a business minor right now,we will see on that one..

But all my digressions aside, this is what the government pays for, and they wonder where the money goes..

Denialists, please get a room. No one wants to watch your circle-jerks. It's just gross.

there it is again... DENIALIST...

:clap2:

How many of you thesaurus-hating morons are there here? Is it a secret club or something? You guys just hang out, telling each other how the English language is a relative term?

LOL, 3 of you repeating the same ignorance doesn't make it correct,or smart.. just makes you pathetic as well as ignorant..

Look, it's your cult. Don't blame me for the name.

And by the way, blubbering like a little bitch at me won't get me to go easy on you. It just encourages me.

And by the way, blubbering like a little bitch at me won't get me to go easy on you. It just encourages me.

:lol::lol::lol: Havn't looked in the mirror for a while have you? Cult describes your religion to a "T".

Go easy on me? :eusa_eh:

Okay don't go easy on me then genius...

Just whatever you do, please, please don't use cosmic rays on me, because you said they can cause exposure...

Dude you're too damn ignorant to have been allowed near a nuclear reactor... Got an older brother, love him but he's ignorant as a stump. he was on the Nimitz in 78-79'. He loaded munitions. Wasn't allowed anywhere near the reactor. The "nukes", guys who worked the reactor and related systems, where few. usually black uniform naval-intel types.

Being navy intel, they have their roots in ONI, and as the old saying goes,"once ONI always ONI" Meaning they don't talk, never will... Not about reactor work, not about anything. And certainly not in some web forum. Risk their benefits to appear big on a web forum?? Not likely...

Your BS is old now, and you are boring...

The "nukes", guys who worked the reactor and related systems, where few.

Few, as in a couple hundred, right? I mean, you do understand the size of the engineering department, no?

usually black uniform naval-intel types.

Black uniform? What on earth are you babbling about? I have never seen a black uniform in the Navy. Navy Blue, yes, but never black.

Being navy intel, they have their roots in ONI,

No, they don't. Like PolarBear and Westwall, you are dogshit ignorant of this entire topic. Navy Nuclear Power has zilch to do with Navy Intel.

and as the old saying goes,"once ONI always ONI" Meaning they don't talk, never will... Not about reactor work, not about anything.

And yet I've pointed out multiple navy-approved print sources of people getting much more detailed than me. Non-tards understand that saying "THERE ARE NO FREAKING COMPUTERS" is not confidential information.

If you find it so boring, why do you obsessively bring it up at every opportunity?

We all know what happened. You have a long history of polishing Westwall's knob. You thought he needed help, so you jumped in. And so you got humiliated, which is what always happens to my stalkers. It remains to be seen if you're as slow a learner as Westwall.

Anyways, I've got to go spread some positive rep around so I can counter-neg Westwall, being the pansy always negs me for mocking him. Being that I possess testicles, I would never think of negging someone for a disagreement, but that's Westwall.

The "nukes", guys who worked the reactor and related systems, where few.

Few, as in a couple hundred, right? I mean, you do understand the size of the engineering department, no?

usually black uniform naval-intel types.

Black uniform? What on earth are you babbling about? I have never seen a black uniform in the Navy. Navy Blue, yes, but never black.

No, they don't. Like PolarBear and Westwall, you are dogshit ignorant of this entire topic. Navy Nuclear Power has zilch to do with Navy Intel.

and as the old saying goes,"once ONI always ONI" Meaning they don't talk, never will... Not about reactor work, not about anything.

And yet I've pointed out multiple navy-approved print sources of people getting much more detailed than me. Non-tards understand that saying "THERE ARE NO FREAKING COMPUTERS" is not confidential information.

If you find it so boring, why do you obsessively bring it up at every opportunity?

We all know what happened. You have a long history of polishing Westwall's knob. You thought he needed help, so you jumped in. And so you got humiliated, which is what always happens to my stalkers. It remains to be seen if you're as slow a learner as Westwall.

Anyways, I've got to go spread some positive rep around so I can counter-neg Westwall, being the pansy always negs me for mocking him. Being that I possess testicles, I would never think of negging someone for a disagreement, but that's Westwall.

Dude, I'm gslack not west or polar...FOCUS

Naval Intel IS in charge of all sensitive material, systems, procedures and personnel in the Navy.. It's a fact, Denying this shows how fraudulent you are... They would not ever let regs without ONI clearance anywhere near the reactor or subsystems.. ONI clearance means you are ONI. In fact now days the DOD, and the NRC, and several other acronyms would be conferred with as well...

Now you can continue to out your BS on this, or simply be quiet and maybe we will forget it someday... Your choice, but it's obvious you are full of it at this point..

Naval Intel IS in charge of all sensitive material, systems, procedures and personnel in the Navy.. It's a fact, Denying this shows how fraudulent you are...

For glub's sake, stop digging yourself in deeper. It's getting comical, how stupid you are. There's this, the black uniforms, you claiming cosmic rays were deadly, your inability to parse simple english ... I just can't keep track.

Intel has jack to do with Reactors. On a ship, Intel was a completely separate department. No one in Engineering had anything to do with Intel, and vice versa.

Like Westwall and PolarBear, you know jack about the Navy. You're bluffing, and panicking because I keep calling you on it. You and your fellow stalkers aren't fooling anyone, so just stop. Yes, Master Westwall will be disappointed in his servant if you back down from your fuktard vendetta, but you have to ask yourself if that's worse than the humiliation I'll keep inflicting.

Naval Intel IS in charge of all sensitive material, systems, procedures and personnel in the Navy.. It's a fact, Denying this shows how fraudulent you are...

For glub's sake, stop digging yourself in deeper. It's getting comical, how stupid you are. There's this, the black uniforms, you claiming cosmic rays were deadly, your inability to parse simple english ... I just can't keep track.

Intel has jack to do with Reactors. On a ship, Intel was a completely separate department. No one in Engineering had anything to do with Intel, and vice versa.

Like Westwall and PolarBear, you know jack about the Navy. You're bluffing, and panicking because I keep calling you on it. You and your fellow stalkers aren't fooling anyone, so just stop. Yes, Master Westwall will be disappointed in his servant if you back down from your fuktard vendetta, but you have to ask yourself if that's worse than the humiliation I'll keep inflicting.

LOL,

black uniforms, lots of them....

navy_uniform.jpg

post-15570-1288105610.jpg

US_Navy_110105-N-MD252-200_Sailors_assigned_to_the_intel_department_aboard_the_Nimitz-class_aircraft_carrier_USS_Carl_Vinson_(CVN_70),_troubleshoot.jpg

Sailors_assigned_to_the_intel_department_aboard_the_Nimitz-class_aircraft_carrier_USS_Carl_Vinson_(CVN_70)

NavyElectronicsPhoto.jpg

Need I go on?

Fact is naval intel and techs in intel wear black. If you never saw a black uniform in the navy then you weren't ever anywhere near a nuke of any kind., near any base with a naval intelligence branch, or basically anywhere at all really...

Busted fraud..

If you're going to play pretend on a web forum, best look into what you are pretending to be better next time clown....

https://www.netc.navy.mil/nnptc/home.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_Power_School

Prospective enlisted enrollees in the Nuclear Power Program must have a qualifying score on the ASVAB exam, may need to pass a general science exam, and must undergo a NACLC investigation for attaining a "Secret" security clearance.

And just how would one go about getting a secret security clearance???? Why through the ONI of course... ROFL... Dude are you even old enough to shave?

Last edited:

LOL,

navy_uniform.jpg

post-15570-1288105610.jpg

US_Navy_110105-N-MD252-200_Sailors_assigned_to_the_intel_department_aboard_the_Nimitz-class_aircraft_carrier_USS_Carl_Vinson_(CVN_70),_troubleshoot.jpg

Sailors_assigned_to_the_intel_department_aboard_the_Nimitz-class_aircraft_carrier_USS_Carl_Vinson_(CVN_70)

NavyElectronicsPhoto.jpg

Need I go on?

Fact is naval intel and techs in intel wear black. If you never saw a black uniform in the navy then you weren't ever anywhere near a nuke of any kind., near any base with a naval intelligence branch, or basically anywhere at all really...

Busted fraud..

If you're going to play pretend on a web forum, best look into what you are pretending to be better next time clown....

https://www.netc.navy.mil/nnptc/home.html

Nuclear Power School - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Prospective enlisted enrollees in the Nuclear Power Program must have a qualifying score on the ASVAB exam, may need to pass a general science exam, and must undergo a NACLC investigation for attaining a "Secret" security clearance.

And just how would one go about getting a secret security clearance???? Why through the ONI of course... ROFL... Dude are you even old enough to shave?

This will be funny to watch how the Siamese "Meow I used to run nuclear reactors" will mutate to a screeeach I`ll scratch your eyes out again after you posted these pictures how Navy personnel is NOT using on/off push buttons and "hardwired logic" because according to Meow pre 1960 relays and switches are more reliable than lightning fast microprocessors and the double redundancy + the redundant UPS that powers the microprocessor arrays....none of it exists according to Meow in the Fraggle Rock Navy which is thee most advanced fighting force on the face of this planet.
This one is for Westwall, because he really is a Geologist...published today by Der Spiegel.de online...The "denialists" because Spiegel employs the largest number of scientific fact checkers of any news media world wide:
http://www.spiegel.de/extra/a-670762.html
Impressum: Axel Bojanowski

image-479594-thumb-facg.jpg

Jahrgang 1971, Diplom-Geologe, Redakteur in der Wissenschaftsredaktion. Ab 1997 Journalist für Geowissenschaften und Umwelt, seine Themen: Klimaforschung, Geologie, Geophysik, Meereskunde, Energie, Rohstoffe und Umweltforschung.
Above one of Der Spiegel Magazine "denialists".
Geoligist, graduated 1971, one of the Spiegel fact checkers in the field of Geology, Geophysics , Oceanography, Natural Resources and Climate Research

Pressekonferenz auf EGU-Tagung: Angeblich gelungene Erdbeben-Prognose - SPIEGEL ONLINE
These are just a few points I copied & pasted and here is a short translation.
Russian "Seismologists" announce that they can and have accurately predicted > R7 earthquakes with statistical data and other "Seismologists" had offered the behavior of ants prior to earth quakes as a "proxy" in a decade long press & publicity campaign....and it was all "peer reviewed" just like "Climatology"
Now the EGU congress of Geologists finally had enough and said they will not tolerate any longer when "Seismologists" degrade Geology to a Religion.
Kudos to the Geologists and the rest of the scientific community should follow their example and do the same with "Climatologists"

Last edited:
I know and so do you, but I`m sure he did not make a casual 'typo" because he does not have that key and had to either carefully paste in the é or go out of his way to fetch it with system32\charmap.exe...unless he lives in Montreal PQ, where I lived for 7 years...which might explain what he was REALLY doing in China.
I knew some communist nut-cases in Montreal, we called them "useful idiots" that denounced us and went to China, Cuba , East Germany & the USSR to tell how evil we are. In return the communist propaganda Apparatchiks gave them the "celebrity" status they craved.
He fits the profile perfectly

Not to stand up for the little turd, but alt 0233 will return é

Shit-for-brains, that's Navy Blue. Again, you know nothing about the Navy.

Fact is naval intel and techs in intel wear black.

No, they don't. You're totally full of shit. Intel people wear the same goddamn uniform as everyone else, as do the nukes.

Why is it you're the only person on the planet who is spouting this kook theory that Navy Intel people wear black? Oh, that's right, you yanked it of your ass, and now you've dug yourself too deep into the stupid hole to back down. But hey, easy enough to prove you're not lying. Just come up with a single independent source which says that Navy Intel people wear black.

Oh, given that PolarBear has already posted picture of nukes _not_ wearing black, you might want to ask him why he's contradicted your theory. You two can duke it out.

Intel doesn't do security clearances. Intel gathers Intel. Background checks are done by field agents. That is, NCIS. Though they called it NIS back in the day.

So, again, you show everyone how you know jack shit about the Navy. Your track record of getting every single thing wrong is still perfect.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back