The hypocrisy and arrogance of atheism

All known forms of life are based on the same fundamental biochemical organisation: genetic information encoded in DNA, transcribed into RNA, through the effect of protein- and RNA-enzymes, then translated into proteins by (highly similar) ribosomes, with ATP, NADH and others as energy sources, etc.
of course they are.......that's the way God created them......

is significantly more probable
I remember when the scientific method was more demanding.......
Sorry, but there is no evidence to support your beliefs that your polytheistic gawds created anything a mere 6,000 years ago.
you see Hollie, this is why no one pays any attention to your posts.....we both know I don't believe God created the universe 6k years ago......the fact you have nothing else to say simply proves the inadequacy of your arguments.......
We both know your views are in line with the worst-of-the-bunch fundamentalists who do hold the 6,000 year old earth fantasy.
we both know you post that false claim repeatedly because it makes you nervous when you have nothing else to say.......

Firstly, cookies are not biological organisms.
there is no evidence biological organisms baked themselves either......

A simpleton's response.

Your complete ack of any exposure to a science curriculum is what causes you these embarrassing gaffs.
and yet, you have nothing to show.......sad that atheism has no intelligent supporters.......
Nothing to show? You may have missed the news at your madrassah but science has made progress in leaps and bounds in the study of DNA and the biochemical processes of life.
did they find something in the study of DNA that precludes a belief that God created it?.....yes, you have nothing to show to prove it had to have evolved......

I'm not aware that any study of the biochemistry of DNA precludes belief that Zeus or the Easter Bunny created it.

Do you have anything to suggest that one or more of your polytheistic gawds created DNA. Why not share the evidence you have?

All known forms of life are based on the same fundamental biochemical organisation: genetic information encoded in DNA, transcribed into RNA, through the effect of protein- and RNA-enzymes, then translated into proteins by (highly similar) ribosomes, with ATP, NADH and others as energy sources, etc.

Sorry, but there is no evidence to support your beliefs that your polytheistic gawds created anything a mere 6,000 years ago.
you see Hollie, this is why no one pays any attention to your posts.....we both know I don't believe God created the universe 6k years ago......the fact you have nothing else to say simply proves the inadequacy of your arguments.......
We both know your views are in line with the worst-of-the-bunch fundamentalists who do hold the 6,000 year old earth fantasy.
we both know you post that false claim repeatedly because it makes you nervous when you have nothing else to say.......
I'm not nervous about "saying" the biblical tales and fables of an alleged global flood and Noah's cruise in the Ark have a timeframe that coincides with a 6,000 year old earth. Your laughable comment that the alleged flood has no timeframe is silly, pointless and another desperate attempt on your part to sidestep your appalling lack of knowledge regarding your gawds, your various bibles and the reality of contingent history.

This is a good read for you.

http://www.nbb.cornell.edu/neurobio/websterlab/10 Misunderstandings - SHORT.pdf

The article addresses many of the boilerplate, anti-science slogans and cliches' that your posts are drenched in.

ce6b3130af46.gif

poor teatard....

should the non-existence of santa claus, the easter bunny and faeries be proven as well.

no one needs to prove a negative. you need to prove an asserted fact.

you believe... that's fine. but it's faith.

no hypocrisy on the part of those who don't believe.

poor dear.

I'm not saying God can be proved.

I'm saying Atheists have a double standard on proof.

They demand evidence, especially hard evidence for God, but chuck all that for how life began. And then they play a deceptive game trying to hide under the "fact" of evolution when they know (or should) the origins of life isn't covered under evolution.

If you can't address that just admit it.

Snarky comments only highlights the vacuum of real debate you can bring to the subject.
It seems your real issue is that science has the means to explore the questions of how life began and you see that as a threat to the tales and fables of whatever creation story linked to whatever gawds will be displaced.

And just to bring you up to speed, biological evolution is as much a fact as anything in science can be termed a fact.

Um, no but that's a nice try attempting to turn it on it's head.

Atheists do NOT want to explore how life began. You can't want to explore unless you are open to ALL theories.

But atheists refuse to explore the possibility that God created it.

They will only accept theories that preclude God. But they have NO EVIDENCE TO DO THAT.

Either to accept God or exclude him. They have no evidence at all.
So...no one is exploring how life began, eh?

I've beaten atheists many times in my life. It's not as hard as you would think.

I shouldn't give up my secret but I will.

Here's the key. Atheists are hypocrites and because of that hypocrisy not nearly as smart as they think are.

How you say?

Well, let's take the way they demand HARD EVIDENCE for God. It you can't produce "evidence" God exists, then he can't.

BUT they treat Darwinism, Evolution, whatever you call it has hard fact.

Now HERE's the kicker, and this is how deceptive they are.

They say Creationism isn't "science" it's religion, BUT evolution is science.

But Creationism is not about Evolution it's about how life BEGAN. But atheists/evolutionists have NO HARD EVIDENCE for how life began. IN FACT, there isn't ANY HARD EVIDENCE for how life began.

There's only theories. Now theories are wonderful and atheists will go nuts twisting themselves into pretzels insisting that a theory is "proof" of how life began, BUT IT'S NOT.

Now why do they do that. Because then they would have to admit their "science" on how life began, has no more validity than Creationism, and therefore THEY ARE BOTH EQUAL AS THEORIES.

THEY CANNOT admit that. But press them on it and they will finally admit that how life began isn't EVEN really IN the theory of evolution. Why? Because no one KNOW how we really got here. That's why there are so many competing theories including the "alien seed" theory. No one really knows 100%.

Which means, it's all faith that your "theory" is correct. And Creationism is faith as well.

Atheists cannot admit that. That would mean they aren't any smarter or their beliefs have any more validity than those pesky Christians. They will twist themselves into pretzels rather than admit it.

But see how they create a double standard? They cite evolution as proof there is no God, but when pressed on it, will admit evolution doesn't even cover how life began. So how can it prove there is no God?

Answer: It can't!

Well run on posts are boring, so in my second post, I'll address the second double standard of atheism.

At least you admit no one knows.

What hard evidence do you have?

Science has demonstrably produced the most accurate and reliable models of the universe that mankind has ever known and it is upon these models that all modern technology, medicine and industry are based. Science only appears to be erratic because of sensationalist reporting in the popular media.

Science keeps changing because the tools used to perform science keep improving. When the universe of available evidence changes, scientific theories must be re-evaluated. There are no absolute truths in science; all laws, theories and conclusions can become obsolete if they are found in contradiction with new evidence. However, a scientific theory is the highest honour any scientific principle can obtain, for they comprise all the evidence, laws and models relevant to an observed phenomena. Theories are rarely proven incorrect and are usually refined on a time-scale measured in centuries.

Science is an exercise in falsifiability. Unlike religious dogma, which presumes the truth, the scientific method is a self correcting process, an ever sharpening blade. The models used by science to explain observations and make predictions are simply the ‘most correct’ at the time. The greatest skepticism should always be reserved for inflexible positions whose proponents insist that they and their assertions are above question and examination.

I'm not nervous about "saying" the biblical tales and fables of an alleged global flood and Noah's cruise in the Ark have a timeframe that coincides with a 6,000 year old earth.
I know....that's what I just said.....but you ARE nervous about having nothing to say EXCEPT criticism of young earthers.......

Evolution is a FACT
God is a theory
do you believe its a fact that humans and lice have a common ancestor?......

Why not? If you go back far enough
does it bother you that you don't have any proof to demonstrate that is a "FACT"?......

Evolution is a fact. That children aren't identical to their parents is evolution. It is a theory that all life is related to a single organism that existed billions of years ago and that is supported by evidence. Proof and belief are irrelevant.

I'm not nervous about "saying" the biblical tales and fables of an alleged global flood and Noah's cruise in the Ark have a timeframe that coincides with a 6,000 year old earth.
I know....that's what I just said.....but you ARE nervous about having nothing to say EXCEPT criticism of young earthers.......
Actually, it is you YEC'ists who are incensed that anyone would dare question your bible tales.

What is wrong with criticism of unfounded and undemonstrated claims that appeal only to fear and superstition?

poor teatard....

should the non-existence of santa claus, the easter bunny and faeries be proven as well.

poor dear.

They demand evidence, especially hard evidence for God, but chuck all that for how life began. And then they play a deceptive game trying to hide under the "fact" of evolution when they know (or should) the origins of life isn't covered under evolution.

Snarky comments only highlights the vacuum of real debate you can bring to the subject.
It seems your real issue is that science has the means to explore the questions of how life began and you see that as a threat to the tales and fables of whatever creation story linked to whatever gawds will be displaced.

And just to bring you up to speed, biological evolution is as much a fact as anything in science can be termed a fact.

Atheists do NOT want to explore how life began. You can't want to explore unless you are open to ALL theories.

They will only accept theories that preclude God. But they have NO EVIDENCE TO DO THAT.

only in fundie zeaolotworld....

Evolution is a FACT
God is a theory
do you believe its a fact that humans and lice have a common ancestor?......

Why not? If you go back far enough
does it bother you that you don't have any proof to demonstrate that is a "FACT"?......

Evolution is a fact. That children aren't identical to their parents is evolution. It is a theory that all life is related to a single organism that existed billions of years ago and that is supported by evidence. Proof and belief are irrelevant.

the fact that we are even entertaining discussion on this subject is pathetic and serves to validate their nonsense.

Do you have anything to suggest that one or more of your polytheistic gawds created DNA. Why not share the evidence you have?
I'm not the one pretending my beliefs are proven by science.....

Well think about it. Talking snakes? 350 year old men? Living in a whales belly for 3 days and living to tell about it? Virgin births?

It isn't very hard for science to disprove your religion.

Or are you talking about a generic god? If you are a christian, you claim to have "evidence" god exists and all you are using is a fiction book full of fairy tales you call the bible. Science can't prove Moses didn't part the red seas but you can't give us any evidence such an event occurred so it is you who's going on blind faith.

No wonder it is so easy for priests to molest members of their congregations. The members are so stupid.

poor teatard....

poor dear.

only in fundie zeaolotworld....

I get you and Hollie confused. Which one of you is Jewish?

poor teatard....

poor dear.

So...no one is exploring how life began, eh?

Not Christians. They claim to already know. In fact god told them so no need to investigate any further.

“I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world.” – Richard Dawkins

Faith simply reinforces your belief in what you would like to be true, rather than what really is. In order to better under understand this reality and discover the truth we must look for evidence outside ourselves.

Faith isn’t a virtue; it is the glorification of voluntary ignorance.

If one accepts the prevailing scientific understanding of the development of the universe, yet also believes in one of the major religions, then presumably a god sat idle for 13.7 billion years – waiting as the stars, galaxies and planets formed. Then it watched with complete and utter indifference as modern Homo Sapians evolved, struggled and died for a further 150,000 years. Finally, a few thousand years ago, this god suddenly decided to reveal itself to several people in the most primitive, illiterate and remote portions of humanity in a completely unverifiable way – and then simply disappeared.

Forum List

Back