The inept and corrupt federal government

It's really hard to wrap your head around the idiotic Dumbocrat view of government. Crystal stemware?!? Are you fucking kidding me? Crystal stemware?!? It is beyond an outrage that these ignorant, entitled, inept idiots believe that they should have the finest off of the tax payers back.

So you think the State Department should use Red Solo Cups during formal events?
111007_brandbox_solocupcomparison.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

Gee, I know this was before your time, Short Pants, but I'm betting you probably weren't as outraged about this.

FIRST LADY TELLS CRITICS: 'I AM JUST BEING MYSELF'

That image has been shaped by a string of well-publicized events, ranging from Mrs. Reagan's arrival in Washington last January with a $25,000 inaugural wardrobe to her recent purchase of more than $200,000 worth of china for the White House.

In Washington and elsewhere, the First Lady's activities have sparked discussion and controversy. Democratic strategists on Capitol Hill are already planning to use Mrs. Reagan's ''Queen Nancy'' image to woo blue-collar voters in next year's elections.

Newspapers headline writers have had a field day proclaiming her ''New China Policy.'' Johnny Carson jokes about her ''favorite junk food - caviar.''

So a $25,000 dress she bought with her money, not the taxpayer's money and buying $200,000 with private funds and she donated the China to the WH.

LOL! More funny stuff from the board clown.

So a $25,000 dress she bought with her money, not the taxpayer's money and buying $200,000 with private funds and she donated the China to the WH.

Uh, guy, do you think those donors were just giving her that money out of the goodness of their fucking hearts?

Or do you think- and get this- that they go things that fucked over working people, which is pretty much what Reagan did his whole term.

Man, are you fucking stupid.

Uh, guy, do you think those donors were just giving her that money out of the goodness of their fucking hearts?

Or do you think- and get this- that they go things that fucked over working people, which is pretty much what Reagan did his whole term.

Lol! You are a poor bitter old man.

How you equate $5,300,000 in taxpayer money as less of a problem than $200,000 in personal and private money because of political affiliation is pure partisan nonsense.

You are a joke!

Last edited:

How you equate $5,300,000 in taxpayer money as less of a problem than $200,000 in personal and private money because of political affiliation is pure partisan nonsense.

You are a joke!

Well, first, 200K was worth a lot more back then.
Second - and I know you guys don't get this, it was probably a valid expense. We are talking about outfitting hundreds of embassies with glassware to host hundreds of meetings. I'm sure that the Hyatt spends more than that on the same thing, every year.

Corruption:

Some of the highlights found in the report include:
  • $5.4 million for a no-bid contract for crystal stemware.
  • $630,000 to increase Facebook likes for the State Department.
  • $79,000 to get copies of President Obama’s book.
It's really hard to wrap your head around the idiotic Dumbocrat view of government. Crystal stemware?!? Are you fucking kidding me? Crystal stemware?!? It is beyond an outrage that these ignorant, entitled, inept idiots believe that they should have the finest off of the tax payers back.

If I were president, all of that stuff would be sold today to recoup as much of the tax payers money as possible and would be replaced by the cheapest, yet most durable, plastic cups imaginable. Something like this right here:

View attachment 95869

We do not need to impress anybody. And most people would have no idea what they were holding anyway (nor would they care). This is inexcusable and we'll have to hear idiot progressive minions trying to argue that it's "necessary". And $630,000 to increase Facebook likes? More egregious corruption, waste, and ineptitude than even the worst corporations.

Clinton's State Department Waste and Mismanagement
With over 150 embassies. Which charge do you find excessive?

Corruption:

If I were president, all of that stuff would be sold today to recoup as much of the tax payers money as possible and would be replaced by the cheapest, yet most durable, plastic cups imaginable. Something like this right here:

View attachment 95869

We do not need to impress anybody. And most people would have no idea what they were holding anyway (nor would they care). This is inexcusable and we'll have to hear idiot progressive minions trying to argue that it's "necessary". And $630,000 to increase Facebook likes? More egregious corruption, waste, and ineptitude than even the worst corporations.

The fact that they would even purchase crystal stemware when durable plastics are just as good to anyone who respects how hard it is for the American tax payer to earn a dollar and not trying to be a pretentious asshole.

And the fact that you would even attempt to defend that and the $630,000 for Facebook likes shows what an irrational partisan hack you are.

You are a joke!
Yeah....he blames the world for his problems. Apparently it is societies fault that he stole from former employers.

There is no defending those expenses and only an irrational asshole would even attempt to to. We don't need to impress anyone in an U.S. Embassy. A durable plastic cup holds liquid just as well as "crystal stemware". Joey is just pissed that he's been proven wrong for like the seven thousandth time.

You are a joke!

Well, first, 200K was worth a lot more back then.
Second - and I know you guys don't get this, it was probably a valid expense. We are talking about outfitting hundreds of embassies with glassware to host hundreds of meetings. I'm sure that the Hyatt spends more than that on the same thing, every year.

So your claim is 200K back then in a complete China Set is the same as $5,300,000 in just glassware?

I realize it is all a valid expense however, you brought up Nancy's spending as evil, however Hillary's spending is okay.

I think both are okay and you are a partisan whackadoodle.

Corruption:

View attachment 95869

The fact that they would even purchase crystal stemware when durable plastics are just as good to anyone who respects how hard it is for the American tax payer to earn a dollar and not trying to be a pretentious asshole.

And the fact that you would even attempt to defend that and the $630,000 for Facebook likes shows what an irrational partisan hack you are.

The Facebook likes is all BS. Pointless for a government agency.

So your claim is 200K back then in a complete China Set is the same as $5,300,000 in just glassware?

I realize it is all a valid expense however, you brought up Nancy's spending as evil, however Hillary's spending is okay.

I;m actually starting to wonder if you have a learning disablity.

Okay- yeah, I do have a problem with 200K from private donors who would expect something in return. 200K inn 1981 would be 531K today.

5.3 million to outfit hundreds of embassies around theworld- that's actually a valid expense. One that Congress would approve of.

Poodle seems to think that we should have Red Solo Cups at our embassies, apparently.

Okay- yeah, I do have a problem with 200K from private donors who would expect something in return. 200K inn 1981 would be 531K today.

5.3 million to outfit hundreds of embassies around theworld- that's actually a valid expense. One that Congress would approve of.

Poodle seems to think that we should have Red Solo Cups at our embassies, apparently.

They can have the proper glassware and a private donors I also have no issue with. $200K won't buy you much with Nancy.

I know you have a learning disability.

Corruption:

Picking his way through the Soviet archives that Boris Yeltsin had just thrown open, in 1991 Tim Sebastian, a reporter for the London Times, came across an arresting memorandum. Composed in 1983 by Victor Chebrikov, the top man at the KGB, the memorandum was addressed to Yuri Andropov, the top man in the entire USSR. The subject: Sen. Edward Kennedy.

Kennedy’s message was simple. He proposed an unabashed quid pro quo. Kennedy would lend Andropov a hand in dealing with President Reagan. In return, the Soviet leader would lend the Democratic Party a hand in challenging Reagan in the 1984 presidential election.

Ted Kennedy's Soviet Gambit

How did that work out for Kennedy? About as well as him instructing a young woman in how to drive.

They can have the proper glassware and a private donors I also have no issue with. $200K won't buy you much with Nancy.

Wow, so this is your level of discourse... you must have issues. Did the short bus pick you up in the morning?

Yeah, I have a HUGE problem with "private donations", but I remember them under the original title of "Bribery".

This is what we are talking about. Or did you really think these people parted with half a million and got nothing in return?

Wow, so this is your level of discourse... you must have issues. Did the short bus pick you up in the morning?

Yeah, I have a HUGE problem with "private donations", but I remember them under the original title of "Bribery".

This is what we are talking about. Or did you really think these people parted with half a million and got nothing in return?

You are so full of it! Partisan asshole, you realize the Clintons and other Presidents got that type of donation. Grow up, and quit being a partisan whackadoodle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are so full of it! Partisan asshole, you realize the Clintons and other Presidents got that type of donation. Grow up, and quit being a partisan whackadoodle.

I'm sure they did. What's your point here, again?

Here's the thing. WHen Democrats are in charge, things go well for working people.

When Republicans are in charge, the working man gets screwed. Repeatedly.

I'm sure they did. What's your point here, again?

Here's the thing. WHen Democrats are in charge, things go well for working people.

When Republicans are in charge, the working man gets screwed. Repeatedly.

That is your world, not mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe...sippy cups are good enough for you, why not the government?

shopping

Forum List

Back