The Irony of Whites Talking About Fatherless Black Families...

As much as black racists like I'm2 stupid would like you to believe...it will never be white people, or the government's fault that black people are not raising their children properly, and instead are setting them up for failure.

At some point in your life no matter if you are black, white, brown, yellow, red...you have to stop blaming everyone and everything else for the problems you are facing (racism or no racism), and take personal responsibility for the changes you need to make to better yourself and your family.
They were on track after the civil right's were achieved, and this after a grand struggle was orchastrated by some great icon's like King, Douglas, and the like, but over time the culture kept changing, looking, and carving out new identities.

This they did while adjusting, and trying to fit in, and trying to be relevant, interesting, culturally in tune etc, but then thug culture somehow began to get stronger and stronger amongst the ranks, and it got stronger in and amongst the many of the youth who were still looking for a landing pad, a purpose, acceptance, a home, but sadly Hollyweird played them right into it's claws. The glorification of gang or thug culture by hollyweird, began setting the black's or any race that dealt in it in my opinion, back years and years as if it was being done on purpose.

Black's should be adamant on finding out who started thug/gang culture, and they should be rebuking it along with white families who are trying to keep their young from falling prey to it as well.

HOLLYWOOD invented black culture?

Hollywood created and glorified the gang/thug culture , not "black culture".

The entire idea that black people should walks around with pants sagging, acting the fool isn't something they came up with as normative.
That was hollywood

Princepierogi, do your fellow poles blame hollywood
for "polish jokes" I is a jew-----plenty of jew stereotypes in the movies. It never occurred to me that Hollywood invented my AUNT YENTA

The descendants of the same people who would break up black families by selling them are today the loudest talking people trying to diss the black community about single parent families.

When people start talking about race, there are just some simple realities that cannot be denied. If you are white and don't like how you are portrayed, start thinking about how unpleasant it really is for us who are not white to be portrayed as weak inferior people who got conquered by a supposedly superior race and culture. It is not a pleasant subject. For this to end we all must face the unpleasantness.

The doctrine of Partus sequitur ventrem comes from European civil law. It means; “That which is brought forth follows the belly.” This principle determined the legal status of children born by slave women in the America as well as other English or European colonies In colonial law, the partus doctrine justified enslavement, the indigenous people of the Americas and of the Africans imported to various European colonies personal property of those who imported them.

During the time American was a colony, this doctrine established de facto and de jure slavery for all children born to female slaves. Partus sequitur ventrem exempted the father from his obligations to children he fathered by slaves thereby creating the ability for slaveowners to have their way with enslaved women. Under this doctrine the biological father had no paternal responsibility to any child born to a slave woman. Because of this the slaver was provided the right to profit from exploiting the labor of children born to slaves. It gave the slaver the ability to sell children by taking them away from their biological parents. Partus sequitur ventrem was the doctrine that created the first family separation policy in what is now America.

Despite the claims of Africans selling each other, the doctrine of Partus sequitur ventrem does not appear to be a part of the system of African slavery.

Partus Sequitur Ventrem — The Rule That Perpetrated Slavery And Legalized Rape

This was the legal doctrine that made any child of an American female slave a slave as well. It meant any white fathers had no financial responsibility for their progeny. They were free to rape their slaves at will as there were no laws against that either. With no concern for any children that might come from the forced union. In fact, there was a market for mulatto and octaroon children who would be purchased to work as domestics. Some owners (Thomas Jefferson) used their half-white slaves as their concubines, finding them more attractive the closer they were to white. Sally Hemings was Jefferson’s wife’s half-sister, the product of her father raping a slave. Then again the master might sell their offspring to keep the peace with their wives who might be annoyed at little slave children running around who favor their husbands.

Not talked about in proper society were the children of free white women and black slaves. White women who weren’t sure what color the child might be could get a legal abortion those days. “Cottonwood” was a remedy known to slaves who sometimes refused to have children after being raped or as often as the masters would like. Some women would be forced to have over a dozen children if they survived as death during childbirth was relatively common. The rare slave would be offered their freedom if they produced enough children. Sometimes the dark child of a white woman was abandoned or given away. Usually just sold off although technically they were legally free.

View attachment 437108

Partus Sequitur Ventrem — The Rule That Perpetrated Slavery And Legalized Rape | by William Spivey | Dialogue & Discourse | Medium

Partus sequitur ventrem legal definition of Partus sequitur ventrem (thefreedictionary.com)
IM2--You uneducated and easily manipulated dear.

You want to believe the worse in whites so you fail to grasp basics.

1) Blacks owned slaves here dippy---and they were reportedly the worst of the slave owners
2) Yes some white slave owners broke up families---many did not. Even then...usually only done when financially troubled and left with little choice.
3) Did you not read about Harriet Tubman as overrated as she is-----------she would go back to rescue or more like manipulate her mostly kin folk to get on the underground railroad with her as she was paid by the head. Her large collection of kin were all in that area.
4) Haven't you read about darby's dose--------but you didn't bother to research because you want to be a victim so bad that you gotta feed your need off stories from over a hundred years ago. Let me help you and what you failed to realize. The Plantation owner was the only white man around for DAYS of travel....that is right the only fucking white man in the area. He only wrote of what had happened on the plantation---his common law wife (BLACK) and her henchmen (also black) ran the plantation and administered the dose. Aren't they some nasty disgusting people? She wasn't raped--she was power hungry and chose to be with owner. she and her henchmen/any children inherited the entire plantation and continue to abuse the other blacks.
5) Speaking of choosing to be with a white man, didn't you bother to read of jefferson and his half black mistress (or mistress of another of jeffersons kin)...she tchose to be with jefferson as she could have easily fled him when they where in France together.
6) Dippy---history lessen of all colors back then---their culture was different-----people usually didn't marry out of love fool--women often married by who their family chose for them based on moving them up in society. Plantation owners would have been considered a "catch" and most women of any color would have bedded or married most all plantation owneres. Think many of your bi-racial children where the products of willing paramours instead of rape. Remember slavery in the US was justified not by color of skin starting off but by trying to civilize the non-christians.

Last edited:
I have not stated my conclusions and I don't plan to I am giving you the information
There are only two conclusions that would make this report important to you

either black people are being treated fairly or they arent

you dont have to tell us what you think but its pretty obvious

In the USA the condition of all citizens is "treated fairly and unfairly", more or less

I am not entirely sure that it is the faulty welfare
system that did it to blacks ENTIRELY. It seems
to have had such an effect on the entire population.
The root of black peoples' approach to "family" and
children, IMHO----in at least a significant degree
lies in Africa

For the responsibility to lie in Africa, there would have to be no or very little variation in the rates of poverty before and after the failed Johnson 1964 War on Poverty. Instead, there is a significant difference.

BY WALTER E. WILLIAMS
RELEASE: WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2005, AND THEREAFTER
AMMUNITION FOR POVERTY PIMPS
[...]
Though I grow weary of pointing it out, let's do it again. Let's examine some numbers readily available from the Census Bureau's 2004 Current Population Survey and ask some questions. There's one segment of the black population that suffers only a 9.9 percent poverty rate, and only 13.7 percent of its under-5-year-olds are poor. There's another segment that suffers a 39.5 percent poverty rate, and 58.1 percent of its under-5-year-olds are poor. Among whites, one segment suffers a 6 percent poverty rate, and only 9.9 percent of its under-5-year-olds are poor. The other segment suffers a 26.4 percent poverty rate, and 52 percent of its under-5-year-olds are poor. What do you think distinguishes the high and low poverty populations among blacks?

Would you buy an explanation that it's because white people practice discrimination against one segment of the black population and not the other or one segment had a history of slavery and not the other? You'd have to be a lunatic to buy such an explanation. The only distinction between both the black and white populations is marriage -- lower poverty in married-couple families.

In 1960, only 28 percent of black females ages 15 to 44 were never married and illegitimacy among blacks was 22 percent. Today, the never-married rate is 56 percent and illegitimacy stands at 70 percent. If today's black family structure were what it was in 1960, the overall black poverty rate would be in or near single digits. The weakening of the black family structure, and its devastating consequences, have nothing to do with the history of slavery or racial discrimination.

Dr. Charles Murray, an American Enterprise Institute scholar, argues in an article titled "Rediscovering the Underclass" in the Institute's On the Issues series (October 2005) that self-destructive behavior has become the hallmark of the underclass. He says that unemployment in the underclass is not caused by the lack of jobs but by the inability to get up every morning and go to work. In 1954, the percentage of black males, age 20 to 24, not looking for work was nine percent. In 1999, it rose to 30 percent, and that was at a time when employers were beating the bushes for employees. Murray adds that "the statistical reality is that people who get into the American job market and stay there seldom remain poor unless they do something self-destructive.

http://econfaculty.gmu.edu/wew/articles/05/poverty.html

As much as black racists like I'm2 stupid would like you to believe...it will never be white people, or the government's fault that black people are not raising their children properly, and instead are setting them up for failure.

At some point in your life no matter if you are black, white, brown, yellow, red...you have to stop blaming everyone and everything else for the problems you are facing (racism or no racism), and take personal responsibility for the changes you need to make to better yourself and your family.
They were on track after the civil right's were achieved, and this after a grand struggle was orchastrated by some great icon's like King, Douglas, and the like, but over time the culture kept changing, looking, and carving out new identities.

This they did while adjusting, and trying to fit in, and trying to be relevant, interesting, culturally in tune etc, but then thug culture somehow began to get stronger and stronger amongst the ranks, and it got stronger in and amongst the many of the youth who were still looking for a landing pad, a purpose, acceptance, a home, but sadly Hollyweird played them right into it's claws. The glorification of gang or thug culture by hollyweird, began setting the black's or any race that dealt in it in my opinion, back years and years as if it was being done on purpose.

Black's should be adamant on finding out who started thug/gang culture, and they should be rebuking it along with white families who are trying to keep their young from falling prey to it as well.

Hollywood created and glorified the gang/thug culture , not "black culture".

The entire idea that black people should walks around with pants sagging, acting the fool isn't something they came up with as normative.
That was hollywood

Princepierogi, do your fellow poles blame hollywood
for "polish jokes" I is a jew-----plenty of jew stereotypes in the movies. It never occurred to me that Hollywood invented my AUNT YENTA

People tell Polish jokes, they tell Jewish jokes as well.

Our peoples aren't portrayed in that way by Hollywood, nor do we try to imitate the stereotypes either.

The descendants of the same people who would break up black families by selling them are today the loudest talking people trying to diss the black community about single parent families.

When people start talking about race, there are just some simple realities that cannot be denied. If you are white and don't like how you are portrayed, start thinking about how unpleasant it really is for us who are not white to be portrayed as weak inferior people who got conquered by a supposedly superior race and culture. It is not a pleasant subject. For this to end we all must face the unpleasantness.

The doctrine of Partus sequitur ventrem comes from European civil law. It means; “That which is brought forth follows the belly.” This principle determined the legal status of children born by slave women in the America as well as other English or European colonies In colonial law, the partus doctrine justified enslavement, the indigenous people of the Americas and of the Africans imported to various European colonies personal property of those who imported them.

During the time American was a colony, this doctrine established de facto and de jure slavery for all children born to female slaves. Partus sequitur ventrem exempted the father from his obligations to children he fathered by slaves thereby creating the ability for slaveowners to have their way with enslaved women. Under this doctrine the biological father had no paternal responsibility to any child born to a slave woman. Because of this the slaver was provided the right to profit from exploiting the labor of children born to slaves. It gave the slaver the ability to sell children by taking them away from their biological parents. Partus sequitur ventrem was the doctrine that created the first family separation policy in what is now America.

Despite the claims of Africans selling each other, the doctrine of Partus sequitur ventrem does not appear to be a part of the system of African slavery.

This was the legal doctrine that made any child of an American female slave a slave as well. It meant any white fathers had no financial responsibility for their progeny. They were free to rape their slaves at will as there were no laws against that either. With no concern for any children that might come from the forced union. In fact, there was a market for mulatto and octaroon children who would be purchased to work as domestics. Some owners (Thomas Jefferson) used their half-white slaves as their concubines, finding them more attractive the closer they were to white. Sally Hemings was Jefferson’s wife’s half-sister, the product of her father raping a slave. Then again the master might sell their offspring to keep the peace with their wives who might be annoyed at little slave children running around who favor their husbands.

Not talked about in proper society were the children of free white women and black slaves. White women who weren’t sure what color the child might be could get a legal abortion those days. “Cottonwood” was a remedy known to slaves who sometimes refused to have children after being raped or as often as the masters would like. Some women would be forced to have over a dozen children if they survived as death during childbirth was relatively common. The rare slave would be offered their freedom if they produced enough children. Sometimes the dark child of a white woman was abandoned or given away. Usually just sold off although technically they were legally free.

View attachment 437108

Partus Sequitur Ventrem — The Rule That Perpetrated Slavery And Legalized Rape | by William Spivey | Dialogue & Discourse | Medium

Partus sequitur ventrem legal definition of Partus sequitur ventrem (thefreedictionary.com)
Black families without fathers over the past sixty years wasn't caused by slavery, IM2...it's something that took place because of a short sighted welfare system that made it financially beneficial to NOT have a father in the house incentivized that to take place!

I am not entirely sure that it is the faulty welfare
system that did it to blacks ENTIRELY. It seems
to have had such an effect on the entire population.
The root of black peoples' approach to "family" and
children, IMHO----in at least a significant degree
lies in Africa
Wrong. Another old ignorant white person trying to make claims about blacks.
An
The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism.
Nonsense

blacks create their own problems

Black welfare moms for instance lead to fatherless hoodlums who create fatherless children of their own when they arent in jail

The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. I say that having lived nearhly 60 years as a black man. You have not lived one second black, you are a racist and yet you think you can argue. So when you turn black and live a few ywars come talk to me.
And as a White who has lived over sixty years I can say you are full of crap. For every racist white I've met, I've met ten racist blacks or Latinos. All you want to do is to blame your failures on other people.

I knew this elderly black man. He admitted he was racist. I told him I found that counter productive and doesn't help anything.

He then told me the story about how it was his daughter that integrated the local schools. She was in elementary school and he would go everyday to eat lunch with her because no one else would. He would hear the names the other kids would call her (you can imagine). He said that was something he would never get over. I told him I understood.

He was made to hate white people because of of what white people had done to him. Calling hikm a racist when he was angry by the way whites treated him and his daughter is disingenuous. And it is this disingenuous stuff is what allows whites today to try claimjing blackgs are just as racist. I know that's not what your point is pknopp and so don't be offended. I am targeting my words for AZrailwhale whose comments are prime example of the disingenuousness I am talkking about. There is a difference in being taught that people are dumb, lazy, violent and criminal then consistently being mistreated and having to face the attitudes of whites who believe those teachings. AZrailwhale doesn't seem to see the difference because he's a racist and thinks he gets to be one and that blacks or Latinos are just going to take it.

AZrailwhale,

My failings are such that I helped build 3 organizations and retired from such work in my 50's. Now I work on personal projects on my time. Hopefully you have failed as badly as I have. So you can stop repeating that dumb ass line and face the truth. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism.

He said he was racist. I simply relayed his story.
I know that but it is also important to point out that what he called racist was his anger about how he was treated by whites. This shows no assumption of assuming an inherent trait. To try equating that to the racism you see in here or even trying to compare it is disingenuous. If whites here had faced every day the things he did, they would be right to dislike blacks, but most of these people have no contact with blacks. If blacks had made laws and policies to deprive them, they would have reason to not like blacks but that has not happened .Therefore just saying that a black man said he was racist without understanding what he went through, which you did, to your credit, is ignoring some important things to make a false equivalence.

LOL.... Noooooooooo.... Hollywood created the glorification of thug/gang culture, and many of the youth needing a place to land, landed right in the palm of Hollywood's hand where they were to be exploited and used due their vulnerabilities. It worked like a fine watch is expected to keep perfect time for them. What I wonder though, is who are these people in Hollyweird that did these things ? Were they leftist, white, what ???

My failings are such that I helped build 3 organizations and retired from such work in my 50's. Now I work on personal projects on my time. Hopefully you have failed as badly as I have. So you can stop repeating that dumb ass line and face the truth. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism.
If you can do it why not millions of other black people?

There is a very simple and complete answer.

Since the fifties, these fine folks,

Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama, former First Lady Michelle Obama, Eric Holder, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Rev. Al Sharpton, Minister Louis Farrakhan, Father Pflager, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr., Rev. Jesse Jackson, Jr., King Samir Shabazz, Van Jones, Charlie Rangel, Barbara Boxer, Maxine Waters, Al Green, Sheila Jackson Lee, Andre Carson, Shirley Sherrod, Keith Ellison, and the list goes on!

The reason blacks are convinced that they are inferior and need others to help them is that those race-baiters, one and all, have been preaching that to them their entire lives. How else are the vast majority of blacks to feel when "leaders" of their own race have told them for decades that they are inferior?

Or, you could always try being a man by accepting responsibility for your actions instead of always blaming others.

I have two children, and accepted my responsibilities for raising them to the fullest. What an absolute coward and worthless shit I would have been if I had abandoned my responsibilities by whining that the Irish didn't always have it so good in the past.

Or, you could always try being a man by accepting responsibility for your actions instead of always blaming others.

The idea of always having someone to blame for your failures is pretty seductive. It sure keeps your parents off of your back.

I'm thinking of doing it myself. But, all the good people to blame (racists, Jews, Freemasons) are already taken.

Turn black and try living battling white racism, then come ask.

The idea of always having someone to blame for your failures is pretty seductive. It sure keeps your parents off of your back.

I'm thinking of doing it myself. But, all the good people to blame (racists, Jews, Freemasons) are already taken.
I have always thought that what really makes antisemitism click is that it gives worthless individuals a handy excuse for the fact they don't amont to anything in life.

If people had any real self esteem, they would not need the scapegoat. They are wortlrss, they KNOW they are worthless but are taking the easy way out instead of doing the work to improve themselves.

There is a very simple and complete answer.

Since the fifties, these fine folks,

Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama, former First Lady Michelle Obama, Eric Holder, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Rev. Al Sharpton, Minister Louis Farrakhan, Father Pflager, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr., Rev. Jesse Jackson, Jr., King Samir Shabazz, Van Jones, Charlie Rangel, Barbara Boxer, Maxine Waters, Al Green, Sheila Jackson Lee, Andre Carson, Shirley Sherrod, Keith Ellison, and the list goes on!

The reason blacks are convinced that they are inferior and need others to help them is that those race-baiters, one and all, have been preaching that to them their entire lives. How else are the vast majority of blacks to feel when "leaders" of their own race have told them herfor decades that they are inferior?
Your answer is wrong. Furthermore given the huge amount of help whites have received from the government, it's evidence of psychosis.

As our leading racial troll, your posts are boring and predictable. Is this your way of justifying your failure as a white man, married to a black woman with a mixed-race child? You know, blame everyone else.

I have always thought that what really makes antisemitism click is that it gives worthless individuals a handy excuse for the fact they don't amont to anything in life.

If people had any real self esteem, they would not need the scapegoat. They are wortlrss, they KNOW they are worthless but are taking the easy way out instead of doing the work to improve themselves.

I'm sure, on some level, there are people like that. But, I believe the larger blame the Jews (or whomever) crowd consist of the chronically clueless.

The chronically clueless go along each day, getting by. They may not even be a traditional failures. They may be mildly contented with their lives, humble as they may be. Then comes along a snake oil salesman in a cool suit, with a great moustache, and convinces them they they could have had so much more. They could be driving Hondas instead of Hyundais. They could be eating out at nice places like Sizzler instead of McDonalds. They could be living in Buffalo Grove instead of Riverdale. He tells them the reason they don't have the good life they could have had is because of those nasty Rotarians or Lion's Club members.

Then, the otherwise regular folk start listening to the Poverty Pest, the next thing you know, you've they're hanging Shriners in front of the Popeye's Chicken.

I was working on it, then they closed all the tanning salons.

linos-tanning-web.jpg

An
The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism.
Nonsense

blacks create their own problems

Black welfare moms for instance lead to fatherless hoodlums who create fatherless children of their own when they arent in jail

The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. I say that having lived nearhly 60 years as a black man. You have not lived one second black, you are a racist and yet you think you can argue. So when you turn black and live a few ywars come talk to me.
And as a White who has lived over sixty years I can say you are full of crap. For every racist white I've met, I've met ten racist blacks or Latinos. All you want to do is to blame your failures on other people.

I knew this elderly black man. He admitted he was racist. I told him I found that counter productive and doesn't help anything.

He then told me the story about how it was his daughter that integrated the local schools. She was in elementary school and he would go everyday to eat lunch with her because no one else would. He would hear the names the other kids would call her (you can imagine). He said that was something he would never get over. I told him I understood.

He was made to hate white people because of of what white people had done to him. Calling hikm a racist when he was angry by the way whites treated him and his daughter is disingenuous. And it is this disingenuous stuff is what allows whites today to try claimjing blackgs are just as racist. I know that's not what your point is pknopp and so don't be offended. I am targeting my words for AZrailwhale whose comments are prime example of the disingenuousness I am talkking about. There is a difference in being taught that people are dumb, lazy, violent and criminal then consistently being mistreated and having to face the attitudes of whites who believe those teachings. AZrailwhale doesn't seem to see the difference because he's a racist and thinks he gets to be one and that blacks or Latinos are just going to take it.

AZrailwhale,

Congratulations on your success, but does that mean you succeeded because you TRIED to succeed?

Turn White and try living battling Black racism, then come ask.

:cool:

View attachment 437108

IM2--You uneducated and easily manipulated dear.

You want to believe the worse in whites so you fail to grasp basics.

1) Blacks owned slaves here dippy---and they were reportedly the worst of the slave owners
2) Yes some white slave owners broke up families---many did not. Even then...usually only done when financially troubled and left with little choice.
3) Did you not read about Harriet Tubman as overrated as she is-----------she would go back to rescue or more like manipulate her mostly kin folk to get on the underground railroad with her as she was paid by the head. Her large collection of kin were all in that area.
4) Haven't you read about darby's dose--------but you didn't bother to research because you want to be a victim so bad that you gotta feed your need off stories from over a hundred years ago. Let me help you and what you failed to realize. The Plantation owner was the only white man around for DAYS of travel....that is right the only fucking white man in the area. He only wrote of what had happened on the plantation---his common law wife (BLACK) and her henchmen (also black) ran the plantation and administered the dose. Aren't they some nasty disgusting people? She wasn't raped--she was power hungry and chose to be with owner. she and her henchmen/any children inherited the entire plantation and continue to abuse the other blacks.
5) Speaking of choosing to be with a white man, didn't you bother to read of jefferson and his half black mistress (or mistress of another of jeffersons kin)...she tchose to be with jefferson as she could have easily fled him when they where in France together.
6) Dippy---history lessen of all colors back then---their culture was different-----people usually didn't marry out of love fool--women often married by who their family chose for them based on moving them up in society. Plantation owners would have been considered a "catch" and most women of any color would have bedded or married most all plantation owneres. Think many of your bi-racial children where the products of willing paramours instead of rape. Remember slavery in the US was justified not by color of skin starting off but by trying to civilize the non-christians.

Never fear.......just to teach him.......

God will reincarnate IM2 as a greasy haired, smelly Appalachian inbred redneck KKK member.....the only white in the prison for life....... with an all black inmate population. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back