The Kavanaugh Hearing Peanut Gallery..

DoBORw1XgAAbrsv.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Of the 3 women Kavanaugh allegedly molested, they all ended up being hardcore pussyhat-wearing social justice warriors. Imagine that. What are the odds? Hardcore Leftists

This whole thing is disgusting. If Kavanaugh is forced out it's an absolute travesty. But it makes you think if Coney Barrett is put in and the Dems attempt to do this to her too--well, that's too obvious for even really, REALLY stupid liberals. They dare a lot of stuff but I'm not sure even they would dare enter this circus ring twice. I think they'd have to tone it way down.

Looking like the better option at this point but it's an awful shame.

the committee has very little to go on beyond he said, he said, and i dont think that's going to get to the bottom of this

My my....Morning Joe very skeptical of the claims of these women all of the sudden.....huh

if you have the facts, pound the facts

if you have the law, pound the law

if you have neither, pound the table

Demoncrats are pounding the table! they will pay in the midterms

This whole thing is disgusting. If Kavanaugh is forced out it's an absolute travesty. But it makes you think if Coney Barrett is put in and the Dems attempt to do this to her too--well, that's too obvious for even really, REALLY stupid liberals. They dare a lot of stuff but I'm not sure even they would dare enter this circus ring twice. I think they'd have to tone it way down.

Unfortunately, that isn't true; and you can guarantee that they will. As long as it works, they'll continue to do it.

More accusers; same problem.

If it was this egregious; there would have been some report...some one telling the school headmaster, the owner of the house where these wild parties took place, some security guard....some authority figure.

I don't care if 50 more come forward or 500 more come forward. If it wasn't important enough then to elevate to the level where you tell someone about this guy cramming his junk in your face or forcing you to have sex or worse....it's not important enough now. Yes....I understand and am sympathetic to the plight of some women who do not want to re-live the trauma of assault and prefer to keep silent. Sorry but our system is one of your having to put it in the record for it to count. Your silence then weighs heavily that it wasn't that tragic. That is the only conclusion that can be drawn.

Now show me where one of these women or his fellow male classmates reported that he was out of control and have some associated finding of fact or investigation and now you have a new ballgame. Until then, Kav has done nothing to signal that he would be anything but an impartial jurist.

Doesn't this belong in the other thread, where anything mentioning Kavanaugh goes?

Of the 3 women Kavanaugh allegedly molested, they all ended up being hardcore pussyhat-wearing social justice warriors. Imagine that. What are the odds? Hardcore Leftists
What are the odds that the women he met -- all very well educated -- are mostly liberal? Pretty damn good, really.

Unfortunately, that isn't true; and you can guarantee that they will. As long as it works, they'll continue to do it.
Fascinating. So, why didn't they do it for the Gorsuch hearings?

while men are more attractive than women, women are smarter than men.

and Democrat women are fired up in defense of kavanaugh. you heard it right. i tell you what, women fear that their husbands are next

So, they will not allow Ford to call witnesses. Why? Because the one witness Americans would want Kavanaugh to call is a fellow attempted rapist who refused to testify .

So, what do cheaters do? They throw their little fit and say "No witnesses for anyone, then!"

We now have a man claiming it was him that made a pass at Ms Blasey at the tender age of 15

while men are more attractive than women, women are smarter than men.

and Democrat women are fired up in defense of kavanaugh. you heard it right. i tell you what, women fear that their husbands are next
This is exactly true, this whole thing hurts democrats in the midterms

What are the odds that the women he met -- all very well educated -- are mostly liberal? Pretty damn good, really.
Except, every woman that has come forward as a character witness has done so on his behalf

None have come forward to speak for her

Forum List

Back