The Kavanaugh Hearing Peanut Gallery..

Except, every woman that has come forward as a character witness has done so on his behalf
Except for the ones that came out for Ford.

I see this is going to be,"let's make shit up" day.
Name one

Just one, give us a name of one woman from her high school days that has stepped up to speak for her

Take all the time you need

while men are more attractive than women, women are smarter than men.

and Democrat women are fired up in defense of kavanaugh. you heard it right. i tell you what, women fear that their husbands are next
Actually the Bell Curve demonstrates that men are more widely dispersed and more heavily represented at both ends of the intellectual spectrum than women. While women are more densely represented in the middle.

With the revelation that a male (not Kavnaugh) has admitted to sexual encounters with Ford in the summer of 1982 and a detailed explanation of what was happening, I'm betting she skates and is a no show... no way she goes under oath and a possible felony and jail time if she is caught lying..

There it is, yet again. If a female consents to one person, she consents to all people because you can't rape a slut.

Except, every woman that has come forward as a character witness has done so on his behalf

Name one

Just one, give us a name of one woman from her high school days that has stepped up to speak for her

How about 599?

We Stand With Dr. Christine Blasey Ford
Ok, nice find

This whole thing is disgusting. If Kavanaugh is forced out it's an absolute travesty. But it makes you think if Coney Barrett is put in and the Dems attempt to do this to her too--well, that's too obvious for even really, REALLY stupid liberals. They dare a lot of stuff but I'm not sure even they would dare enter this circus ring twice. I think they'd have to tone it way down.

Looking like the better option at this point but it's an awful shame.
Unfortunately, that isn't true; and you can guarantee that they will. As long as it works, they'll continue to do it.

Yes but in the real world, things that work for a time can become ineffective. There are copious examples of this. Right?

and Democrat women are fired up in defense of kavanaugh. you heard it right. i tell you what, women fear that their husbands are next
Actually the Bell Curve demonstrates that men are more widely dispersed and more heavily represented at both ends of the intellectual spectrum than women. While women are more densely represented in the middle.

I honestly think that's turned around. Don't you? Isn't the common knowledge that women are more beautiful but men are smarter?

I mean I think the whole thing is bunk to be honest. I know there are stone dumb members of both sexes and beauty is subjective IMO

Name one

How about 599?

Ok, nice find
Now, let's talk about the letter

STILL no one is corroborating her story

It is a vague letter of support

Kavanaugh's supporters are speaking for his character

Also, another man has come forward to say it was him,not Kav

This is an obvious hit job on Kav

Last edited:
This whole thing is disgusting. If Kavanaugh is forced out it's an absolute travesty. But it makes you think if Coney Barrett is put in and the Dems attempt to do this to her too--well, that's too obvious for even really, REALLY stupid liberals. They dare a lot of stuff but I'm not sure even they would dare enter this circus ring twice. I think they'd have to tone it way down.

Looking like the better option at this point but it's an awful shame.
Unfortunately, that isn't true; and you can guarantee that they will. As long as it works, they'll continue to do it.

Yes but in the real world, things that work for a time can become ineffective. There are copious examples of this. Right?
And that ineffectiveness can be brought to fruition, by proceeding with the vote tomorrow...

from a womans point of view....i think he is guilty....and i understand why she has not said much about it till now...
Serious question if the story is true, which I do not believe, what do you think the repercussions should be for making a pass and then not raping someone?

Name one

How about 599?

Ok, nice find
Now, let's talk about the letter

STILL no one is corroborating her story

It is a vague letter of support

Kavanaugh's supporters are speaking for his character

Also, another man has come forward to say it was him,not Jab

This is an obvious hit job on Kav

That's what the letter of Kavanaugh's was, just a letter of support from 65 women...some of whom have asked to be removed from it.

A hit job would not name a witness (who refuses to testify under oath). A hit job would not consist of emails sent among classmates of his back in July all talking about an incident that led reporters to a second woman. Ramirez didn't come forward of her own volition, a reporter asked her about it. A hit job would not pass a polygraph or tell people about the incidents years before coming forward.

The hit job is what the GOP is trying to pull by rushing this nomination through without proper vetting.

If They Don't Believe Dr Ford. .They Will Not Believe Your Daughter Or Granddaughter! !!!!..WAKE UP AMERICA

/—-/ Don’t agree that men are more attractive than women but I do agree with the rest of your post.

Forum List

Back