The last Obama Christmas of malaise.....

Yes, and it would take an hour to download her photo..
i cant believe I actually spent a lot of money on the original photo scanner that came out in 96? but thats all I needed to get my handsome photo out there,,,but it worked! then later, scanners went down to about 50? 75? in 1998ish?
Mine was huge compared to the all in ones..But then again in college as a TV majorette we carried a new fangled video tape mochene, and the recording box weighed 40 pounds..
i can still remember how hard it was to get a best buy salesperson at the Boca Raton Best Buy, i was always impatient in the 90's! if i wanted anything, i would just grab a ladder and get the PC myself!!!
Yes, i did the Best Buy once, their geek squad was less than qualified to be geeks..
i remember buying my first basic printer,,yah! it doesnt get any better than this,right! then two years later I was laughing at it.
We had Wang word processors in the Army Reserve...They worked better..

Being retired I can safely say that I am not excusing my own behavior of living 1.2 miles from the Atlantic ocean in a paid for house when I say I have benefited from Obama's total incompetence and ineptitude. Anyone and everyone who is not a trust/foundation baby or living a well funded retirement like me has either been royally screwed by the commie crooks from Chicago who have dominated the Ds since 1992 or have been very lucky/connected. Viva La Revolucion and launch the reconquista.

Being retired I can safely say that I am not excusing my own behavior of living 1.2 miles from the Atlantic ocean in a paid for house when I say I have benefited from Obama's total incompetence and ineptitude. Anyone and everyone who is not a trust/foundation baby or living a well funded retirement like me has either been royally screwed by the commie crooks from Chicago who have dominated the Ds since 1992 or have been very lucky/connected. Viva La Revolucion and launch the reconquista.
I benefited fine......but Christmas got caught up in the democrat malaise....does this Christmas feel like Christmas to you? Talking to people, they down, worn down....no lights, no decorations, no spirit as it seems broken too....we shouldn't have had to live like this.....

Actually here in Jax beach we're seeing the best Christmas since 2009. People are generally happier.

Forum List

Back