The list of people Nick Sandmann's lawyer is suing

I imagine Corrupt News Network is paying Nick's college tuition. Lol.

If Nick wants to go to college, sure.

But the young man is a multimillionaire without college, besides Harvard and other schools have already said they aren't taking him.

He doesn't need Harvard. In fact, when his lawsuits are concluded, he might be able to buy Harvard. Lol.

Good.

This will pressure the other Fake News purveyors to settle as well. Get this episode behind us, and hope that the Fraudulent Media has learned their lesson

Can't wait for the Orange Buffoon to leave office. The libel suits heading his way with all his Fake News via his pathetic tweets will be bigly. Mind you, he's worth a couple of trillion. How do I know? Because he said so, so it must be true!

Yep, like that iron clad story about how Trump and Putin colluded to rig the 2016 POTUS election and steal it from HIllary. That was a doozy of a bullshit story. Only took 3 years and $40 million to figure out it was all lies and it was OBAMA WHO WAS SPYING ON A POLITICAL OPPONENT.

Yep, like that iron clad story about how Trump and Putin colluded to rig the 2016 POTUS election and steal it from HIllary. That was a doozy of a bullshit story. Only took 3 years and $40 million to figure out it was all lies and it was OBAMA WHO WAS SPYING ON A POLITICAL OPPONENT.

Sure. I couldn't give a shit about Russia. It did have an influence on the election. I'm pretty convinced that Trump had nothing personally to do with it. What I find interesting is his lack of outrage that they did. Remember, he snuggles up to Putin and seems to be on friendly terms with the nutter in North Korea. And you whackadoodles have the 'nads to call Hillary (actually anybody on the left) traitors. You couldn't make this shit up.

No they aren't, turd. You don't keep up with the news, do you?

You still around? I thought you'd be dead by now. Or your blood pressure through the roof at least. You have to be in the Top 5 of most angry people on the USMB.
And, yes, I do keep up with the news...

Savannah Guthrie.... man that's a smarmy looking sloppy fuck. Something about that sanctimonious twat makes me flaccid for weeks. She's that cheerleader that peaked in high school giving handjobs to the defensive line and now she's back to haunt us forever.

I imagine Corrupt News Network is paying Nick's college tuition. Lol.

If Nick wants to go to college, sure.

But the young man is a multimillionaire without college, besides Harvard and other schools have already said they aren't taking him.

If they don't even consider his application, then that should prompt a discriminatory law suit. I so hope he gets to sue those schools. :laughing0301:

He doesn't need Harvard. In fact, when his lawsuits are concluded, he might be able to buy Harvard. Lol.

Where have you been? most of his suits are being dismissed...one by one...

Which one? Link?

Washington Post. It has been amended and reinstated by the same judge, but it will be dismissed again. The only people making money here are the lawyers.

Ok so NONE of them are dismissed. Thanks for acknowledging the truth, a rarity for leftists.

Savannah Guthrie.... man that's a smarmy looking sloppy fuck. Something about that sanctimonious twat makes me flaccid for weeks. She's that cheerleader that peaked in high school giving handjobs to the defensive line and now she's back to haunt us forever.

I'd do her.

:04:

Sure. I couldn't give a shit about Russia. It did have an influence on the election. I'm pretty convinced that Trump had nothing personally to do with it. What I find interesting is his lack of outrage that they did. Remember, he snuggles up to Putin and seems to be on friendly terms with the nutter in North Korea. And you whackadoodles have the 'nads to call Hillary (actually anybody on the left) traitors. You couldn't make this shit up.
We know your outrage is completely fake. You didn't give a flying fuck when Obama told Putin's minion that he would have more "flexibility" after the election.

You still around? I thought you'd be dead by now. Or your blood pressure through the roof at least. You have to be in the Top 5 of most angry people on the USMB.
You just admitted the WAPO lawsuit is still active, moron.

Slightly amending it won't change a thing. The judge has reinstated it because he had to.
Who cares anyway. The kid and his mates were brats (that's an OPINION, which is allowed Retard)...

Slightly amending it won't change a thing. The judge has reinstated it because he had to.
Who cares anyway. The kid and his mates were brats (that's an OPINION, which is allowed Retard)...

The kid did nothing wrong. What's your problem?

In other words, the lawsuit hasn't been dismissed. None of them have been dismissed.

Forum List

Back