The modern woman has a career and children, all without the help of any man...

,,,the modern man remains boy-like, perpetually playing video games and hopping from woman to woman but never settling down.

This is the world liberal Democrats have created.
:rolleyes:

There were no good old days.
Bullshit. United States roared after WW2.

For a select group of people. Yep, girls who were pregnant still went to the country to visit relatives. Whole lot of stuff you are ignoring.

Yes, things were a lot closer to idyllic if you were White and straight, but every American benefited from the post-WWII boom.

That women who put out & got pregnant "went to the country to visit relatives" instead of unabashedly having children out of wedlock or unashamedly having the children's lives terminated was, overall, a good thing sociologically.

,,,the modern man remains boy-like, perpetually playing video games and hopping from woman to woman but never settling down.

So much self loathing packed into an OP...

It applies to both men and women.

Men pretend to work and women pretend to have children.

The women think they can be men, but instead get a gender studies degree 100K in debt and go crying to the closest man about how stupid they were. Women can't be men in general, a other leftist myth.

For a select group of people. Yep, girls who were pregnant still went to the country to visit relatives. Whole lot of stuff you are ignoring.

Yes, things were a lot closer to idyllic if you were White and straight, but every American benefited from the post-WWII boom.

That women who put out & got pregnant "went to the country to visit relatives" instead of unabashedly having children out of wedlock or unashamedly having the children's lives terminated was, overall, a good thing sociologically.

It is pretty insulting the way liberals, assume that anyone they disagree with, knows nothing of nuance.

Making a statement about "the good old days" does not imply that a person is unaware that "good" does not mean "perfect" or "utopia".

Yeah, if you were a white male the 1950s were great. For independent women and people of color, not so much.

Better than the 40s, or 30s.

How did the Democrats create this, exactly?

What happens today is a woman doesn't feel the need to marry a loser just because he donated some sperm. Now it would be nice if they picked their men better, but the idea of freedom is sometimes, you get to make the wrong choices.

You’re case in point but you as usual missed the big picture.

Men should at all times protect and cherish women. We are usually stronger, bigger, faster and quicker but when the “modern” woman says, F Off I can take care of myself and some bad guy abuses her because she is weaker it’s not my fault as I offered to help but she told me she was “Ms. Independent”. Playing the equal card results in more abuses not fewer.

Yeah, if you were a white male the 1950s were great. For independent women and people of color, not so much.

Gosh, there's an astute observation. :rolleyes:

Yeah, the 50s were barely better than the 40s which were barely better than the 30s. It's almost 2020. It's much better now.

It’s why even liberal suburban women like guys in jeans and cowboy boots or men in uniform. Not the cafe latte drinking dorks they find at Starbucks. When I was in the Corps scoring with these chicks was not hard. It’s what they were looking for, a one night stand with a real man. They knew they could marry a dork and live in the burbs someday.

Yep.

Not correct. They can only manage this feat through the help of every man. Firstly when men were foolish enough to grant women voting privileges, and and again currently now that they’ve voted themselves access to every working mans bank account, by gifting themselves wealth through taxation.
If every working mans contribution in this manner ceased; the the bubble would pop. It will anyway as it’s unsustainable in the long haul; (declining birth rates bear this out quite readily)...

If the woman has children, then help from a man is involved somehow.

Not necessarily ...

41IV7u5qy0L._SX425_.jpg
Turkey basters produce semen? I care not to know the details of the cruel trick perpetrated on you while blindfolded...

Gosh, there's an astute observation. :rolleyes:

Yeah, the 50s were barely better than the 40s which were barely better than the 30s. It's almost 2020. It's much better now.

People in a time period, compare it to the previous time period(s) of their lives.

Part of the feeling of the 50s, that it was a Golden Age, is that it was in contrast to the previous decade of horrific war, AND the decade before that of global depression.

Include factors like, the rest of the world, A. bombed flat and thus not competing, and B, the need to rebuild that world, and the technological advances of the last two decades, and the economic impact of the baby boom starting.

and it was a "perfect storm" to lead to an era of "Good feelings".

That it looms large in our culture, is not surprising, nor bad.

Which were better than the 1870s, but it still wasn't great for those groups.

Guys like playing video games, crushing tons of pussy, and it’s all thanks to the Democrats. Or something.

Men should at all times protect and cherish women. We are usually stronger, bigger, faster and quicker but when the “modern” woman says, F Off I can take care of myself and some bad guy abuses her because she is weaker it’s not my fault as I offered to help but she told me she was “Ms. Independent”. Playing the equal card results in more abuses not fewer.

So demanding that she is equal gets her beaten up? And that is her fault?

So demanding that she is equal gets her beaten up? And that is her fault?

Partially because she is not equal and there are bad men out there and she is telling the good ones to F off. I cannot protect you if you refuse my protection.

Every single problem in the world is the fault of liberal democrats whereas conservative republicans are perfect.

Which were better than the 1870s, but it still wasn't great for those groups.

1. It was great for them, relative to the last 2 decades, just like for straight white males.

2. Why the need to deny any past good times?

Forum List

Back