šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

The MyPillow Guy really could destroy democracy

Great piece from Anne Applebaum. MrPillow is a frothing blend of conspiracy theories and perpetual victimhood. It is of little surprise that he gets along so famously with Trump.

When you contemplate the end of democracy in America, what kind of person do you think will bring it about? Maybe you picture a sinister billionaire in a bespoke suit, slipping brown envelopes to politicians. Maybe your nightmare is a rogue general, hijacking the nuclear football. Maybe you think of a jackbooted thug leading a horde of men in white sheets, all carrying burning crosses.​
Here is what you probably donā€™t imagine: an affable, self-made midwesterner, one of those goofy businessmen who makes his own infomercials. A recovered crack addict, no less, who laughs good-naturedly when jokes are made at his expense. A man who will talk to anyone willing to listen (and to many who arenā€™t). A philanthropist. A good boss. A patriotā€”or so he saysā€”who may well be doing more damage to American democracy than anyone since Jefferson Davis.​
I met Mike Lindell, the CEO of MyPillow, in the recording studio that occupies the basement of Steve Bannonā€™s stately Capitol Hill townhouse, a few blocks from the Supreme Courtā€”the same Supreme Court that will, according to Lindell, decide ā€œ9ā€“0ā€ in favor of reinstating Donald Trump to the presidency sometime in August, or possibly September. I made it through the entirety of the Trump presidency without once having to meet Bannon but here he was, recording his War Room podcast with Lindell. Bannon has been decomposing in front of our eyes for some years now, and I can report that this process continues to take its course. I walked in during a break and the two men immediately gestured to me to join the conversation, sit at the table with them, listen in on headphones. I demurred. ā€œAnne Applebaum ā€¦ hmm,ā€ Bannon said. ā€œShouldā€™ve stuck to writing books. Gulag was a great book. How long did it take you to write it?ā€​

Continued:

The MyPillow Guy really could destroy democracy​

You mean like how a couple hundred out of shape old dudes armed with flags and crutches can overthrow the government?

The MyPillow Guy really could destroy democracy​

You mean like how a couple hundred out of shape old dudes armed with flags and crutches can overthrow the government?

Some of Donald's mob were as little as 100 feet away from legislators and our VP. If you seriously believe they wouldn't have started kidnapping and killing some of them, then I can't help my friend.

This of course is what Donald was hoping for as he sat glued to his TeeVee doing nothing for 3.5 hours at which point he'd have DEFINITELY declared Martial Law and attempted to use the US military to keep him on the throne.

If you don't see it, I can't help man.

Basically yeah.
Concur ^

1628276065805.png

Some of Donald's mob were as little as 100 feet away from legislators and our VP. If you seriously believe they wouldn't have started kidnapping and killing some of them, then I can't help my friend.

This of course is what Donald was hoping for as he sat glued to his TeeVee doing nothing for 3.5 hours at which point he'd have DEFINITELY declared Martial Law and attempted to use the US military to keep him on the throne.

If you don't see it, I can't help man.
hahahaha...Cool storyline.....I'm thinking you've watched a few too many fiction based films.

hahahaha...Cool storyline.....I'm thinking you've watched a few too many fiction based films.

Clearly you paid no attention to the final 2 months of the Drumpf pResidency in which he attempted to install political stooges at the very top.

The scary part is the crazy people who believe him and the big lie.
what big lie?

there is a total authoritarian push.. period.

Biden is breaking laws and doesn't care.
the media is bought and paid for by China.

those are facts not even you can deny.

But you will amd cry YOU STUPID n shit cause it's all you got anymore.

Everyone who isnā€™t licking Trumpā€™s balls is a Marxistā€¦ right?
did you read her fucking bio and book description?

Trump isn't mentioned by me so shut the fuck up about that crap

The evidence he had is meaningless but he claims itā€™s proof.

Lindell is too detached from reality to ever accept the truth.
Dear Lastamender cc colfax_m
All we need to acknowledge is the problem of UNNOTARIZED mailin ballots which can never be proven valid or invalid.

The Parties supporting this change in election process, rules and standards WITHOUT official voting through State Legislatures failed to follow publicly agreed rules established through Constitutional laws.

This departure from esrablished rules and standards caused multiple problems:
1. Rendering the votes and election results "faith based" since there is no Notarization under Penalty of Perjury to prove millions of Mailin ballots per state were legit or not, by legal Court standards as with Notarized absentee ballots, especially when dealing with mass volumes that exceed narrow margins and decide close races in swing states.

2. Unethically placing the Burden to Prove Fraud on complainants who never agreed to these unconstitutional rule changes that REMOVED the ability to prove fraud by not requiring Notarization but soliciting and counting millions of mailin ballots without any such proof of validity by sworn Notarization.

3. Fraudulently misreprenting the rule changes, election process and results as Constitutional, when in fact the process and votes being "faith based" due to lack of legal proof means Govt cannot establish such beliefs without violating Constitutional standards, ethics and protections.

We do not need to argue or agree on any fraudulent votes, but it is enough to argue the change in rules rendered millions of votes and the election results as faith based.

The best we can ask for, since both sides believe their candidates won, is hold a Convention by States and by Party, and AGREE on what policies each Party and their leaders/members will support and pay for, and what policies the entire public agree to follow and pay for through Govt.

Since the election results remain faith based and voluntary to follow, all concerns objections and decisions regarding the election should be treated equally as up to individuals and groups to decide, with respect to their beliefs.

We need to use this situation to defend equal rights and representation by Party, separate Partisan beliefs from Govt, and only recognize common principles and process as public policy through Govt. Minus all the political and personal beliefs that cannot be established through govt without CONSENT of the people with rights to their own "faith based beliefs," or this abuse of govt and political authority violates Constitutional standards and ethics protecting all people equally, regardless of creed.

Last edited:
what big lie?

There are literally NO "Xiden" / China "facts".
You lost this one months ago .. Give up the ghost please.

what big lie?

The big lie is that the election was stolen from Trump.

Call me crazy, but the idea that we no longer live in a democracy would seem to be quite harmful to the strength of the country.

Great piece from Anne Applebaum. MrPillow is a frothing blend of conspiracy theories and perpetual victimhood. It is of little surprise that he gets along so famously with Trump.

When you contemplate the end of democracy in America, what kind of person do you think will bring it about? Maybe you picture a sinister billionaire in a bespoke suit, slipping brown envelopes to politicians. Maybe your nightmare is a rogue general, hijacking the nuclear football. Maybe you think of a jackbooted thug leading a horde of men in white sheets, all carrying burning crosses.​
Here is what you probably donā€™t imagine: an affable, self-made midwesterner, one of those goofy businessmen who makes his own infomercials. A recovered crack addict, no less, who laughs good-naturedly when jokes are made at his expense. A man who will talk to anyone willing to listen (and to many who arenā€™t). A philanthropist. A good boss. A patriotā€”or so he saysā€”who may well be doing more damage to American democracy than anyone since Jefferson Davis.​
I met Mike Lindell, the CEO of MyPillow, in the recording studio that occupies the basement of Steve Bannonā€™s stately Capitol Hill townhouse, a few blocks from the Supreme Courtā€”the same Supreme Court that will, according to Lindell, decide ā€œ9ā€“0ā€ in favor of reinstating Donald Trump to the presidency sometime in August, or possibly September. I made it through the entirety of the Trump presidency without once having to meet Bannon but here he was, recording his War Room podcast with Lindell. Bannon has been decomposing in front of our eyes for some years now, and I can report that this process continues to take its course. I walked in during a break and the two men immediately gestured to me to join the conversation, sit at the table with them, listen in on headphones. I demurred. ā€œAnne Applebaum ā€¦ hmm,ā€ Bannon said. ā€œShouldā€™ve stuck to writing books. Gulag was a great book. How long did it take you to write it?ā€​

Continued:

I didn't bother reading this garbage.

Is the left still afraid of the Pillow Guy taking down democracy? The American Revolution, the Civil War, the Alamo, WWI, WWII and many other wars we have fought and won but the left is petrified that the Pillow Guy will take down over 200 years of democracy.

Does this sound stupid to anyone else?

Forum List

Back