🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The MyPillow Guy really could destroy democracy

Dear Lastamender cc colfax_m
All we need to acknowledge is the problem of UNNOTARIZED mailin ballots which can never be proven valid or invalid.

The Parties supporting this change in election process, rules and standards WITHOUT official voting through State Legislatures failed to follow publicly agreed rules established through Constitutional laws.

This departure from esrablished rules and standards caused multiple problems:
1. Rendering the votes and election results "faith based" since there is no Notarization under Penalty of Perjury to prove millions of Mailin ballots per state were legit or not, by legal Court standards as with Notarized absentee ballots, especially when dealing with mass volumes that exceed narrow margins and decide close races in swing states.

2. Unethically placing the Burden to Prove Fraud on complainants who never agreed to these unconstitutional rule changes that REMOVED the ability to prove fraud by not requiring Notarization but soliciting and counting millions of mailin ballots without any such proof of validity by sworn Notarization.

3. Fraudulently misreprenting the rule changes, election process and results as Constitutional, when in fact the process and votes being "faith based" due to lack of legal proof means Govt cannot establish such beliefs without violating Constitutional standards, ethics and protections.

We do not need to argue or agree on any fraudulent votes, but it is enough to argue the change in rules rendered millions of votes and the election results as faith based.

The best we can ask for, since both sides believe their candidates won, is hold a Convention by States and by Party, and AGREE on what policies each Party and their leaders/members will support and pay for, and what policies the entire public agree to follow and pay for through Govt.

Since the election results remain faith based and voluntary to follow, all concerns objections and decisions regarding the election should be treated equally as up to individuals and groups to decide, with respect to their beliefs.

We need to use this situation to defend equal rights and representation by Party, separate Partisan beliefs from Govt, and only recognize common principles and process as public policy through Govt. Minus all the political and personal beliefs that cannot be established through govt without CONSENT of the people with rights to their own "faith based beliefs," or this abuse of govt and political authority violates Constitutional standards and ethics protecting all people equally, regardless of creed.
Your opening sentence says it all. If they cannot be validated they are illegal.

The big lie is that the election was stolen from Trump.

Call me crazy, but the idea that we no longer live in a democracy would seem to be quite harmful to the strength of the country.
We have never lived in a democracy. We are a Republic and there is quite a difference. Democracy is just a word the Democrats can distort to mean anything they wish. Anyone who believes investigating an election is treason is an idiot.

We have never lived in a democracy. We are a Republic and there is quite a difference. Democracy is just a word the Democrats can distort to mean anything they wish. Anyone who believes investigating an election is treason is an idiot.
well, he is.

Great piece from Anne Applebaum. MrPillow is a frothing blend of conspiracy theories and perpetual victimhood. It is of little surprise that he gets along so famously with Trump.

When you contemplate the end of democracy in America, what kind of person do you think will bring it about? Maybe you picture a sinister billionaire in a bespoke suit, slipping brown envelopes to politicians. Maybe your nightmare is a rogue general, hijacking the nuclear football. Maybe you think of a jackbooted thug leading a horde of men in white sheets, all carrying burning crosses.​
Here is what you probably don’t imagine: an affable, self-made midwesterner, one of those goofy businessmen who makes his own infomercials. A recovered crack addict, no less, who laughs good-naturedly when jokes are made at his expense. A man who will talk to anyone willing to listen (and to many who aren’t). A philanthropist. A good boss. A patriot—or so he says—who may well be doing more damage to American democracy than anyone since Jefferson Davis.​
I met Mike Lindell, the CEO of MyPillow, in the recording studio that occupies the basement of Steve Bannon’s stately Capitol Hill townhouse, a few blocks from the Supreme Court—the same Supreme Court that will, according to Lindell, decide “9–0” in favor of reinstating Donald Trump to the presidency sometime in August, or possibly September. I made it through the entirety of the Trump presidency without once having to meet Bannon but here he was, recording his War Room podcast with Lindell. Bannon has been decomposing in front of our eyes for some years now, and I can report that this process continues to take its course. I walked in during a break and the two men immediately gestured to me to join the conversation, sit at the table with them, listen in on headphones. I demurred. “Anne Applebaum … hmm,” Bannon said. “Should’ve stuck to writing books. Gulag was a great book. How long did it take you to write it?”​

Continued:

F93CD30D-C0E0-4014-ACEA-6550F63B3F3B.jpeg

Anne (karen) applebaum is a fool

she thinks lindell is going to destroy democracy by exercising the same free speech rights she is using

Last edited:
Dear Lastamender cc colfax_m
All we need to acknowledge is the problem of UNNOTARIZED mailin ballots which can never be proven valid or invalid.

The Parties supporting this change in election process, rules and standards WITHOUT official voting through State Legislatures failed to follow publicly agreed rules established through Constitutional laws.

This departure from esrablished rules and standards caused multiple problems:
1. Rendering the votes and election results "faith based" since there is no Notarization under Penalty of Perjury to prove millions of Mailin ballots per state were legit or not, by legal Court standards as with Notarized absentee ballots, especially when dealing with mass volumes that exceed narrow margins and decide close races in swing states.

2. Unethically placing the Burden to Prove Fraud on complainants who never agreed to these unconstitutional rule changes that REMOVED the ability to prove fraud by not requiring Notarization but soliciting and counting millions of mailin ballots without any such proof of validity by sworn Notarization.

3. Fraudulently misreprenting the rule changes, election process and results as Constitutional, when in fact the process and votes being "faith based" due to lack of legal proof means Govt cannot establish such beliefs without violating Constitutional standards, ethics and protections.

We do not need to argue or agree on any fraudulent votes, but it is enough to argue the change in rules rendered millions of votes and the election results as faith based.

The best we can ask for, since both sides believe their candidates won, is hold a Convention by States and by Party, and AGREE on what policies each Party and their leaders/members will support and pay for, and what policies the entire public agree to follow and pay for through Govt.

Since the election results remain faith based and voluntary to follow, all concerns objections and decisions regarding the election should be treated equally as up to individuals and groups to decide, with respect to their beliefs.

We need to use this situation to defend equal rights and representation by Party, separate Partisan beliefs from Govt, and only recognize common principles and process as public policy through Govt. Minus all the political and personal beliefs that cannot be established through govt without CONSENT of the people with rights to their own "faith based beliefs," or this abuse of govt and political authority violates Constitutional standards and ethics protecting all people equally, regardless of creed.
It seems a little far fetched to think that mail in ballots are going to be notarized. Witness, maybe. But as far as I can tell, there is not and has not been a requirement in Arizona to have either done for mail in ballots.

Signatures in Arizona were still checked.

But the idea that mail in ballots could have fraud on a scale of tens of thousands of ballots just isn't realistic. We would be seeing scores of people who would show up to vote only to be told they already had. We just aren't seeing this occur.

Meaningless pseudointellectual nonsense.

I voted for president. Didn't you?

Great piece from Anne Applebaum. MrPillow is a frothing blend of conspiracy theories and perpetual victimhood. It is of little surprise that he gets along so famously with Trump.

When you contemplate the end of democracy in America, what kind of person do you think will bring it about? Maybe you picture a sinister billionaire in a bespoke suit, slipping brown envelopes to politicians. Maybe your nightmare is a rogue general, hijacking the nuclear football. Maybe you think of a jackbooted thug leading a horde of men in white sheets, all carrying burning crosses.​
Here is what you probably don’t imagine: an affable, self-made midwesterner, one of those goofy businessmen who makes his own infomercials. A recovered crack addict, no less, who laughs good-naturedly when jokes are made at his expense. A man who will talk to anyone willing to listen (and to many who aren’t). A philanthropist. A good boss. A patriot—or so he says—who may well be doing more damage to American democracy than anyone since Jefferson Davis.​
I met Mike Lindell, the CEO of MyPillow, in the recording studio that occupies the basement of Steve Bannon’s stately Capitol Hill townhouse, a few blocks from the Supreme Court—the same Supreme Court that will, according to Lindell, decide “9–0” in favor of reinstating Donald Trump to the presidency sometime in August, or possibly September. I made it through the entirety of the Trump presidency without once having to meet Bannon but here he was, recording his War Room podcast with Lindell. Bannon has been decomposing in front of our eyes for some years now, and I can report that this process continues to take its course. I walked in during a break and the two men immediately gestured to me to join the conversation, sit at the table with them, listen in on headphones. I demurred. “Anne Applebaum … hmm,” Bannon said. “Should’ve stuck to writing books. Gulag was a great book. How long did it take you to write it?”​

Continued:

ah he couldn’t. Xiden snd the dems certainly could, and have tried

Continued:

We are not a Democracy, Dumbass.

It s not the touched Lindel, per se, who could destroy American democracy, it is the lunatics and lemmings that believe him, lose faith in the system and fall down the rabbit hole of disaffection and violence. That is the danger.

Last edited:
It s not the touched Lindel, per se, who would destroy American democracy, it is the lunatics and lemmings that believe him, lose faith in the system and fall down the rabbit hole of disaffection and violence. That is the danger.
It's never about one guy. It's never been about Trump.

Yeah, it's about those who enable and follow them. That's the problem. History is clear and consistent.

never about one guy. It's never been about Trump.

Yeah, it's about those who enable and follow them. That's the problem. History is clear and consistent.
Translation: libs like Mac1958 hate people with opinions different from theirs

hate them so much they fear the worst if dissenting opinions are not crushed

Forum List

Back