The Obama College Myth Debunked By...

I think it was Reagan that first started the practice of sealing presidential records. He did this by E.O. 12667. Presidents carried on the practice and one of the first EO's by the new president is sealing records and at the same time canceling the previous president's EO. Conservatives have used this sealed records gambit to create distrust of Obama. It's another version of the birth certificate thing.

OK, JED. Now the rest of the story. How did he pay for it? Columbia and Harvard are very expensive schools.

Only the radical right claimed that he never attended or graduated, the real question is did he commit fraud by taking scholarships and grants that were reserved for foreign students.

:lol:

It just never ends with you folks.

Whatever you do, Sallow, DO NOT....I repeat DO NOT ever ever ever ever, under any circumstances question George Bush's attendance in the National Guard. It makes the righties collectives shit their pants over your Un American behavior!

which circumstances? the ones peddled by CBS off a hacked document?

Where's your evidence that he applied for grants as a foreign student rather than an american one.

his records are sealed. don't you wonder why?

Those records are private. Mine are private, yours are private and so are the Presidents.

NO, when you run for president you give up that privacy. The voters have the right to know everything about every candidate----------you on the left demanded Bush's military and college records, and you got them. Why is obama different? why is he exempt from scrutiny? why is he never held responsible for anything?

Actually, this thread is about the collective right acting like idiots. I've never said Obama was god. And it's not your fucking business what grants, loans and scholarships he received to work his way through college and law school. Do you have a problem with a person not born with a silver spoon up their ass becoming successful?

OK, we get it. You don't care if he committed fraud by claiming to be a foreign student. Your worship of the half black messiah transcends rational thought and legitimate questions. He is your hero, your savior, your god. So you will never question or challenge him on anything. He is never responsible for anything that happens on his watch. He is beyond reproach.

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

And there ya have it, folks. You're pissed off that they let a Black guy into the WHITE House. You have no proof whatsoever that he entered college on any sort of foreign program, but you keep repeating it as if it were fact. If you had a brain in your skull, you'd know that grants to foreign students in this country are WAY more limited than those to citizens, so it would be stupid of Obama to pose as a foreign student.

Oh and before you mention it: He is not, nor was he ever a citizen of Indonesia. He was a minor at the time he was living there and a parent cannot renounce the US citizenship of their child.
There we go when proven wrong use the race card. Tell me if your so concerned abouf black people, where was your outrage when hermain cain was attacked?

OK, we get it. You don't care if he committed fraud by claiming to be a foreign student. Your worship of the half black messiah transcends rational thought and legitimate questions. He is your hero, your savior, your god. So you will never question or challenge him on anything. He is never responsible for anything that happens on his watch. He is beyond reproach.

And there ya have it, folks. You're pissed off that they let a Black guy into the WHITE House. You have no proof whatsoever that he entered college on any sort of foreign program, but you keep repeating it as if it were fact. If you had a brain in your skull, you'd know that grants to foreign students in this country are WAY more limited than those to citizens, so it would be stupid of Obama to pose as a foreign student.

Oh and before you mention it: He is not, nor was he ever a citizen of Indonesia. He was a minor at the time he was living there and a parent cannot renounce the US citizenship of their child.
There we go when proven wrong use the race card. Tell me if your so concerned abouf black people, where was your outrage when hermain cain was attacked?

Obama= good black man Cain = bad black man.

the racial hyporcrisy of the left is well established.

NO, when you run for president you give up that privacy. The voters have the right to know everything about every candidate----------you on the left demanded Bush's military and college records, and you got them. Why is obama different? why is he exempt from scrutiny? why is he never held responsible for anything?

Did you vote for Romney even though he didn't release his tax records?

And no, George Bush did not release his college transcripts. He released certain military records after the AP sued him.

Obama is not exempt from scrutiny. And he is held responsible.

We knew everything there was to know about George W. Bush's college years and fraternity membership as well as the personal history of his wife and kids but it took five years to release a simple document with Obama's name on it and we still don't know much else about his college years. So much for the "most open administration in history".

his records are sealed. don't you wonder why?

Those records are private. Mine are private, yours are private and so are the Presidents.

That is a really good question.

Why is Obama different? Presidents have historically not released their college transcripts. Why now, with Obama, should that policy change.

Can you read? I did not bring up Obama's race in this thread. I was accused of being a racist because I support Obama.

And Herman Cain wasn't "attacked" and he wasn't scrutinized for being a black man. He was scrutinized for being a creepy womanizer.

OK, JED. Now the rest of the story. How did he pay for it? Columbia and Harvard are very expensive schools.

Only the radical right claimed that he never attended or graduated, the real question is did he commit fraud by taking scholarships and grants that were reserved for foreign students.

:lol:

It just never ends with you folks.

That is because the Obama spinmeisters set it up that way. From the original link;

"The errant biography is only the most sensational example of a pattern of behavior in which Obama and his supporters manipulate or even fabricate his life story. And because Obama and his campaign have refused to provide other, relevant facts--and because the mainstream media shows such little interest in finding them--conspiracy theories flourish."

See, it is all your fault Sallow...chuckle.

And no, George Bush did not release his college transcripts. He released certain military records after the AP sued him.

Did you vote for obama after Reid lied about Romney's taxes?

Do you hold obama responsible for increasing the national debt from 9T to 16T?

Do you hold him responsible for putting more people in poverty and on food stamps than ever before?

Do you hold him responsible for dividing the country on racial, age, ethnic, educational, geographical, and religious grounds?

Tell me specifically what you hold him responsible for.

Did you vote for obama after Reid lied about Romney's taxes?

Do you hold obama responsible for increasing the national debt from 9T to 16T?

Do you hold him responsible for putting more people in poverty and on food stamps than ever before?

Do you hold him responsible for dividing the country on racial, age, ethnic, educational, geographical, and religious grounds?

Tell me specifically what you hold him responsible for.

Nice deflection from the fact that you lied about Bush releasing his college transcripts.

Why is Obama different? Presidents have historically not released their college transcripts. Why now, with Obama, should that policy change.

because the nature of his college education brings up legitimate questions. That was not the case with previous presidents or candidates.

Can you read? I did not bring up Obama's race in this thread. I was accused of being a racist because I support Obama.

And Herman Cain wasn't "attacked" and he wasn't scrutinized for being a black man. He was scrutinized for being a creepy womanizer.

you must have spent 08 in a coma....

because the nature of his college education brings up legitimate questions. That was not the case with previous presidents or candidates.

I disagree. I don't think whether he benefited from affirmative action is a "legitimate question".

I have noticed that some people have a somewhat squishy and conveniently flexible definition of the word 'lie'. Not singling anyone out here, just a general observation.

you must have spent 08 in a coma....

Actually, I didn't. But thanks for being insulting rather than contributing to the discussion, Mr. Moderator.

Forum List

Back