The Official Trump/Harris Debate Thread....With Live Feed

I watched the stream on the WSJ and they followed up with a recast of Kamaltoe accepting the nomination. Totally not biased.

62B400D2-066D-431D-837B-D3E785554ED2.png

She was Emissary to Ukraine, 3 days later they're at war with Russia.

She was in charge of the Southern border and we can't even tell to nearest ten million how many Illegals have entered the country.

And just think how many mom and pop small towns in America, will now be lost forever. We just should have had more kids to counter it.

Let the post debate spin begin.

I already watched PMSNBC doing a bit with Latino Colllege Students.....

Now, there's a neutral crowd.

How can they call themselves anything but a campaign ?

Oh please!!

Notice how the ABC moderators debunk Trump, but when Kamalla brought up the DEBUNKED lie about the "fine people on both sides" and "there will be a bloodbath" comments, they didn't say one word!!!
I haven't watched the entire thing, Youtube pulled the plug on it, making it unwatchable, I got shit to do. What I did see is they interjecting to call Trump a liar, even out of context, yet Kamala's constant lies, song and dance went freely unchecked.

Our country is in trouble, the left have built a giant, progressive charade.

Won or Lost.

It sounds like Trump, once again, didn't get on policy.

That will win for him, but somehow thinks he's bigger than that.

Consequently he is making what should be a massacre into a tight race.

ABC is a POCrap network.
Helping Harris in a one sided biased debate was evident who they are, so Americans beware of these limousine liberals that continue to support the radical leftist agenda.

Forum List

Back