The Official Trump/Harris Debate Thread....With Live Feed

Many healthy younger people just had low cost catastrophic healthcare coverage. Obamacare forced them to pay for hugely expensive all encompassing insurance they will never use, so Dems could grab the money they needed for the free handouts to the deadbeats. This chewed up a huge chunk of younger people's income.

I've seen it. Thankfully my husband's position prevented it from hurting us but I feel bad for those it did.

Harris repeated her talking lines, and provided misinformation multiple times throughout.
Her accusing Trump by way of lies and bull shite is the most disrespectful and shameful thing witnessed tonight.

Did she or Biden call the family members of the dead soldier's of Afghanistan ? Oh but she cares eh ?

Did she call or console the families of the victims of the illegals who brutally took their family members lives ? Not no, but hell no they haven't.

Trump’s closing statement was the worst I have ever heard in a presidential debate.

Here's why Trump lost.

He was playing to his base. The stuff about Haitians eating pets and immigration might play to his brain-dead zombie followers... but not beyond that.

Harris spoke of a joyful country of opportunity

Anger vs. Joy.

Joy wins.
You assume your desired conclusion.

You wish to claim that he lost.

So you make it your premise.

You’re a hack.

Forum List

Back