The Official Trump/Harris Debate Thread....With Live Feed

We had great health insurance before the disaster called Obamacare and many people in my husband's firm took a hit
Obamacare is so expensive it's like not having insurance. For most people the premiums and annual deductibles exceed what they spend on health issues. The only people benefitting from Obamacare are the deadbeats and illegals.

The phrase itself is both misleading and meaningless.

Climate always changes.

Nobody denies that. Nobody

What is being denied (or challenged) is the claim that it is manmade climate change.
Where's the clean air and clean water questions. How about strengthening the regulations on those.

Here's why Trump lost.

He was playing to his base. The stuff about Haitians eating pets and immigration might play to his brain-dead zombie followers... but not beyond that.

Harris spoke of a joyful country of opportunity

Anger vs. Joy.

Joy wins.
I would also add she was presidential and unflappable.

Trump reminded us why people kicked him to the curb in 2020.

Canned BS from Harris.

Of lord, she's now she is going on about "I Have A Plan".....What, she thinks she's MLK?
She has a plan....but nobody can see it.

Ask yourself.....can you trust a woman who runs from the press?

A woman who has to close down a store and get rid of the customers so she can bring in paid actors to fill the place up.

She stages everything.

Nothing about her is real.

You can already tell who is winning the debate by all the right wing whining in this thread. It's fantastic!
Nah. What we see is that she wasn’t as godawful as she is usually.

It only looks like a win for team HeelsUp.

Let’s face it. As long as she didn’t pull a complete Potato, she was going to come across like a competitor.

I do wonder who played Donna Brazille for her.

Here's why Trump lost.

He was playing to his base. The stuff about Haitians eating pets and immigration might play to his brain-dead zombie followers... but not beyond that.

Harris spoke of a joyful country of opportunity

Anger vs. Joy.

Joy wins.
Yet millions of Americans are not feeling the "joy" of what the FKH/FJB gang has done to them, and they should be angry....Damn angry!.....She will have to answer for that.

Forum List

Back