The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's going to be until "they say".

I also *think* they'll go over the weekend.

I thought i read somewhere upthread that they can't deliberate on weekends. :dunno:

Judge's decision. I think I remember she will have them work the weekend.

I wish she had said. "This shouldn't take too long I'm going to step out for a smoke and I'll meet you back here at 3 PM."

lol--keep em coming Ernie.

passing a bag of boiled peanuts. There might be some at the farmer's market tomorrow.

Judge Nelson told the jury a few minutes ago:
"It is NOT NECESSARY FOR GEORGE ZIMMERMAN TO PROVE ANYTHING".
For all you knee jerk dumb asses here that believed Zimmerman had to prove his self defense.
Have you frauds finally admitted how much of a fool you have been for over a year now?

You're....... Kidding....??

Right?

Actually I have been a member here longer than he has, so he is "new" compared to me. These guys lack an ability to engage in debate, so they hurl insults like DD does. I must have intimidated this weak poster, and it is his way of submitting to me. :eusa_angel:

TemplarKormac
Hero of The Templar Order
Member #43268

shintao
Take Down ~ Tap Out
Member #24733

Listen Shitao, I submit to no one. Take your Kung Fu ass and make backflips out of this thread. Smartass.

You already did Troll. LMAO! You have shown yourself to be weak and ineffective. I am not sure why you are here, did someone order a tin trinket from China?:eusa_angel:

Ha. You are amusing. Here's a neg for your trouble.

I thought i read somewhere upthread that they can't deliberate on weekends. :dunno:

It's up to the judge to inconvenience everyone in the entire world and I think she'll ask the jury and I think they'll say they want to work through the weekend.

That's a lot of thinking right there.

I was just wondering how late it would be tonight because I think the ladies might want to get in a game of bridge after they make the decision. :D

If it takes longer than 2 1/2 hours, I'll expect a quilt and some chocolate chip cookies.

Now the feed chat says:

Guilty
Not guilty
Guilty
78% not guilty!!
Not guilty
The poll is wrong
Not guilty
Guilty

I hate jumping into the Borg. lol

It has to be unanimous, so if they don't all go the same way off the bat, they'll have to fight it out, they don't want to go through all this and then not have a decision. Maybe they can settle it over their bridge game. 2 birds 1 stone.

They should know each other pretty well by now. That might help.

After listening to how many days--25 maybe. I would want to get this resolved.

I think it's going to be until "they say".

I also *think* they'll go over the weekend.

I wish she had said. "This shouldn't take too long I'm going to step out for a smoke and I'll meet you back here at 3 PM."

Judge Mope wants it to be longer than that because she found a want ad for a new computer. Someone in the neighborhood has a good price on a Sinclair ZX-81. :woohoo:

The stress level of George Zimmerman is through the roof right now. It will be even greater when the jury comes back with the verdict. When the verdict is read, it's going to be crazy, I just know it.

I am preparing myself either way.

While wondering how there couldn't be reasonable doubt on all kinds of issues.

Now the feed chat says:

Guilty
Not guilty
Guilty
78% not guilty!!
Not guilty
The poll is wrong
Not guilty
Guilty

:confused:

The current WAT poll is:

The Poll

What verdict do you think the jury will return?

Not Guilty (61%, 474 Votes)
Guilty - Manslaughter (30%, 235 Votes)
Guilty - Second Degree Murder (9%, 73 Votes)

Now the feed chat says:

Guilty
Not guilty
Guilty
78% not guilty!!
Not guilty
The poll is wrong
Not guilty
Guilty

:confused:

The current WAT poll is:

The Poll

What verdict do you think the jury will return?

Not Guilty (61%, 474 Votes)
Guilty - Manslaughter (30%, 235 Votes)
Guilty - Second Degree Murder (9%, 73 Votes)

Clickorlando poll - different poll.

Judge Mope wants it to be longer than that because she found a want ad for a new computer. Someone in the neighborhood has a good price on a Sinclair ZX-81. :woohoo:

Some of those old computers are worth big bucks. My sister sold her original Apple II for 5 grand with all of the original packaging in excellent shape.

OK, the jury sent a note to the Judge. They want the life size doll, candles and some Barry White CD's.

Correction: Marvin Gaye CD's, preferred Greatest Hits with "Let's Get It On" and The Isley Brothers CD's, prefer Greatest Hits with "Between the Sheets".

Wait, one more note, the want the O'Jays as well and System of a Down.

voluntary manslaughter

Voluntary manslaughter describes a homicide intentionally committed while in the midst of a provocation. The prosecutor must show a sudden, unexpected event or circumstance serving as a provocation. As a result of the provocation, the defendant must have felt a temporary anger, heat of passion, or emotion that immediately resulted in an intent to kill or an intent to commit the act that resulted in the victim's death. - See more at: Florida Voluntary Manslaughter Laws - FindLaw

Self defense is still a defense here. That's a non starter.

Perhaps a jury member will argue that Z could or should have defended himself with fighting back with his fists but in the heat of passion was angered and used his gun instead, making it manslaughter. In essence, "you don't bring a gun to a fist fight,"
Just a possible argument for manslaughter.

This is one of the best comments I've seen, and I've seen so many. Thank you sir.

Some of those old computers are worth big bucks. My sister sold her original Apple II for 5 grand with all of the original packaging in excellent shape.

She made a profit of $2000 over original list price. :woohoo:

Self defense is still a defense here. That's a non starter.

Perhaps a jury member will argue that Z could or should have defended himself with fighting back with his fists but in the heat of passion was angered and used his gun instead, making it manslaughter. In essence, "you don't bring a gun to a fist fight,"
Just a possible argument for manslaughter.

This is one of the best comments I've seen, and I've seen so many. Thank you sir.

Except that self defense counts against manslaughter as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back