The only gun control needed.

Yes, but Adam Lanza wouldn't have had access to them via his mom's arsenal. Thus kids would likely still be alive due to this fact.

I know, those kids lives aren't worth you having to reload at the range...right?
I don't want to reload if a bunch of assholes like you show up. But Lanza's mom was stupid, I don't want to pay for her or your stupidity. How hard would it be to reload around a bunch of kids anyway?

Yes, but Adam Lanza wouldn't have had access to them via his mom's arsenal. Thus kids would likely still be alive due to this fact.

I know, those kids lives aren't worth you having to reload at the range...right?
I don't want to reload if a bunch of assholes like you show up. But Lanza's mom was stupid, I don't want to pay for her or your stupidity. How hard would it be to reload around a bunch of kids anyway?
Adam Lanza probably could have passed any background check. He chose not to. He killed his mother and took her guns. All of that was illegal.
What law would have stopped Adam Lanza?

[

Not necessarily on the belt fed. There are belt fed semi autos and I think someone makes an AR upper that is belt fed.
But so what? How often are belt fed weapons used in crimes? People gripe about big magazines but the shooter in Aurora CO did everyone a favor by getting a 100rd drum magazine. The thing jammed on him, as they are wont to do. Had he used standard 30rd mags many more people would have died.

You are correct that semi autos can be belt fed. You and I know that but this Moon Bat clown candycorn in his/her ignorance used the term to mean fully auto so that is why I answered it like that.

[

Not necessarily on the belt fed. There are belt fed semi autos and I think someone makes an AR upper that is belt fed.
But so what? How often are belt fed weapons used in crimes? People gripe about big magazines but the shooter in Aurora CO did everyone a favor by getting a 100rd drum magazine. The thing jammed on him, as they are wont to do. Had he used standard 30rd mags many more people would have died.

You are correct that semi autos can be belt fed. You and I know that but this Moon Bat clown candycorn in his/her ignorance used the term to mean fully auto so that is why I answered it like that.
Yeah. This "full auto" shit gets old, having to explain it over and over.
In any case, people think full autos are more deadly. They arent. People would be safer if mass shooters used them.

Adam Lanza probably could have passed any background check. He chose not to. He killed his mother and took her guns. All of that was illegal.
I think her point was that he couldn't have a 30rd mag if they weren't available for public consumption. But then again she probably drives a car on the road so that evens out the risks in my book.

[

In any case, people think full autos are more deadly. They arent. People would be safer if mass shooters used them.
It comes from the movies where they run 5,000 rds a minute without a reload.

I think her point was that he couldn't have a 30rd mag if they weren't available for public consumption. But then again she probably drives a car on the road so that evens out the risks in my book.
There are probably a billion 30 rd magazines for the AR in circulation. You might was well try restricting air.

f1c22d06815b4d75170dc2575ca2672fb40db14b2a99364776aaeccc72368623_1.jpg

[

And where they aim them like water pistols. If people actually got to fire a full auto they'd have a better understand of it.

[

And where they aim them like water pistols. If people actually got to fire a full auto they'd have a better understand of it.
Yep, there's a reason they don't give GIs full autos anymore.

[

Explaining firearms to these Moon Bats is always a waste of time. This clown candycorn is dumber than most.

I have a Class III M-16. If I ever had to use it for business I would prefer to to go semi auto. Not only is full auto a waste of ammo but you get no accuracy.

Full auto is fun to shoot at the range and it can be used for intimidation and maybe even suppression but in my opinion it is not as an effective weapon as a semi auto.

If these Moon Bats would actually get out to a range every once in a while and actually shoot a firearm they would know what they were talking about and not look like a fool whenever they post.

Last edited:
[

Explaining firearms to these Moon Bats is always a waste of time. This clown candycorn is dumber than most.

I have a Class III M-16. If I ever had to use it for business I would prefer to to go semi auto. Not only is full auto a waste of ammo but you get no accuracy.

Full auto is fun to shoot at the range and if can be used for intimidation and maybe even suppression but in my opinion it is not as an effective weapon as a semi auto.

If these Moon Bats would actually get out to a range every once in a while and actually shoot a firearm they would know what they were talking about and not look like a fool whenever they post.
I own an Uzi so know exactly what you mean. I've also shot an M16, an MP5, a Thompson sub, and a Ruger AC556, which is the full auto Mini 14. None of them all that much fun and yes a semi auto for accuracy is much bettter.

[

Full auto is fun to shoot at the range and if can be used for intimidation and maybe even suppression but in my opinion it is not as an effective weapon as a semi auto.

What most of them know about guns comes from movies. And why not? Hollywood can never be wrong.

Correct. They can get guns illegally, but not 30 round Magazines.

What law would have stopped Lanza? If we had a law where no guns are allowed in the home of people like him..........but I don't want to give the libs any more ideas.

Well speaking of saving lives, what if I'm walking down a street and a gang of four guys attacks me? Think that 5 round magazine will save my life?

And because you have ONE instance where somebody got tackled (from behind) in a crowd, smaller clips will save the day?
Actually two for sure. Lanza and Laughner. I know, I know, since you weren't personally affected, you don't give two shits that someone's son or daughter may be alive today. Right?

You should go to the gun range sometime or at the very least, find somebody that owns guns and have him or her show you how easy it is to install a loaded magazine in a gun. And make sure you take a stopwatch with you. When you push the release button on the gun, you don't have to pull the used magazine out. It simply drops to the floor while at the same time you would be ready to install the loaded one. It takes less than two seconds for anybody to do--even you. And that two seconds won't help anybody because again, nobody is thinking of rushing a shooter in a shocking situation. All you can think about in those few seconds is staying alive.

So it's no inconvenience at all to people on the range? Great. So why the resistance?

PS: You forgot to add in the time it takes to re-aim and fire.

Do you realize how silly you sound trying to use fractions of seconds as a solution to mass killings? And I said nothing about convenience at a gun range. What I said is that for self-education, YOU should go to a gun range and learn about guns before criticizing them. Who knows, maybe you'll get a kick out of them like we do and buy a couple for yourself.

I care a lot about innocent people not getting killed. That's why I'm behind more law biding citizens having firearms, because you're not going to save one life with more bureaucracy or laws in this country. Those are designed to placate the anti-gun voters, but won't do anybody else any good.

What law would have stopped Lanza? If we had a law where no guns are allowed in the home of people like him..........but I don't want to give the libs any more ideas.

A gun safe whose combination was known only to the "responsible" adults would have stopped Lanza.

In truth, as long as we have the 2nd Amendment, we will have people doing rampage shootings for reasons they only understand. And if we didn't have it, we would likely still have them as other nations do. Most people don't remember it but Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before we had the bikers at Twin Peaks in Waco, they had another shooting at a Luby's Restaurant next door in Killeen. Luby's is a cafeteria chain in Texas. A man named George Hennard drove his truck into the restaurant and began killing everyone he could see. Had a Glock 17 and a Ruger. Apparently with no modifications to the magazine or gun. Hennard was a known loser who hated women.

George Jo Hennard | Murderpedia, the encyclopedia of murderers

He's the reason you see concrete barriers in front of places of business now...

images

vs

images

images

images

Anyway, There was nothing going on there except mental anguish and hopelessness. Before that, there was the guy Whitman in the UT Tower. Before that, I'm sure there was a mad man somewhere else in the world who took lives without rhyme or reason...

If it is no big deal to switch out 5 round mags, why not agree to the limit and make the potential killer do it? Surely the argument isn't that you may get jumped by 5 guys because you could be jumped by 50 guys or 500 guys or whatever....

Well speaking of saving lives, what if I'm walking down a street and a gang of four guys attacks me? Think that 5 round magazine will save my life?

And because you have ONE instance where somebody got tackled (from behind) in a crowd, smaller clips will save the day?
Actually two for sure. Lanza and Laughner. I know, I know, since you weren't personally affected, you don't give two shits that someone's son or daughter may be alive today. Right?

You should go to the gun range sometime or at the very least, find somebody that owns guns and have him or her show you how easy it is to install a loaded magazine in a gun. And make sure you take a stopwatch with you. When you push the release button on the gun, you don't have to pull the used magazine out. It simply drops to the floor while at the same time you would be ready to install the loaded one. It takes less than two seconds for anybody to do--even you. And that two seconds won't help anybody because again, nobody is thinking of rushing a shooter in a shocking situation. All you can think about in those few seconds is staying alive.

So it's no inconvenience at all to people on the range? Great. So why the resistance?

PS: You forgot to add in the time it takes to re-aim and fire.

Do you realize how silly you sound trying to use fractions of seconds as a solution to mass killings?
No, But I do understand that seconds save lives. Everything from calling 9/11 quicker to getting away from the shooter quicker. Does it "stop" the rampage killer? No. Does putting distance between people and the killer save lives? Yes.

Politically, it is great that you're still arguing against common sense...if you force a guy to re-load, you save lives. I'm sure the victims look forward to yours and the NRA's offer of thoughts and prayers.

And I said nothing about convenience at a gun range. What I said is that for self-education, YOU should go to a gun range and learn about guns before criticizing them. Who knows, maybe you'll get a kick out of them like we do and buy a couple for yourself.

I care a lot about innocent people not getting killed. That's why I'm behind more law biding citizens having firearms, because you're not going to save one life with more bureaucracy or laws in this country. Those are designed to placate the anti-gun voters, but won't do anybody else any good.

Nice words...but it doesn't divert from the logic that is inarguable...

If you're reloading...you're not firing.
If you're not firing, you're not killing people.
Thus forcing the shooter to re-load more often will mean that there are potentially fewer deaths.

Law abiding citizens can also shoot back at the assailant safer when he is re-loading...no?

Forum List

Back