The Party of Hatred - The New GOP.

:lol:

She starts out with "well known" then has to point out that "he's the guy.."

Then goes into the fact..he was fired.

This is what you are holding up as "liberal hate"?

Seriously?

Like I said earlier.. They will latch desperately on to any scap of half or 1/100th truth and attempt to wordsmith it to an equivilancy to the tsunami of lies they tell every minute of every day. People need to ALLWAYS keep in mind that Murdoch and FOX sued in Federal court for the right to lie.

What kind of a person sues for the right to lie? Astounding. Astonishing that THAT fact does not bother the viewers of Murdochs media outlets.

Fox (who, FYI, were backed by almost every other major news outlet) did not fight for the right to lie. The lawsuit was for a news outlet to control its own output. Why the fuck the left have to keep lying about this - no matter how many times it's been proved to be a lie - is beyond me. Lying in order to accuse others of lying... and you think that's a valid way to make an argument? Yea, no wonder you people vote Democrat.

Seriously?

The well know voice

First off..he holds no sway with the Democratic party.

That's unlike such notables as Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck..who often speak at Republican and Conservative functions.

Holding this guy up as "anyone" is laughable.

What's he done lately? Huh?

:eusa_whistle:

lil'rebnyc1775 is like a fat lady in a malt shop again. "grasping at straws" :D ;)

Coming from someone who supports a President who calls Americans 'our enemy' just because they disagree with him while accusing others of 'hate' is absolutely beyond pricelessly funny. Thanks Swallow - you take stupid it a level that I was not aware of.

No thank you. I don't want you to swallow my jiz you scrawny crack addict.

How's your coloring book doing? Anyone use it for toilet paper yet?

Seriously?

Like I said earlier.. They will latch desperately on to any scap of half or 1/100th truth and attempt to wordsmith it to an equivilancy to the tsunami of lies they tell every minute of every day. People need to ALLWAYS keep in mind that Murdoch and FOX sued in Federal court for the right to lie.

What kind of a person sues for the right to lie? Astounding. Astonishing that THAT fact does not bother the viewers of Murdochs media outlets.

Fox (who, FYI, were backed by almost every other major news outlet) did not fight for the right to lie. The lawsuit was for a news outlet to control its own output. Why the fuck the left have to keep lying about this - no matter how many times it's been proved to be a lie - is beyond me. Lying in order to accuse others of lying... and you think that's a valid way to make an argument? Yea, no wonder you people vote Democrat.

No, they did sue for the right to lie.

And yes, most major news agencies did back them up on this..because they don't want any government regulation on what they can and can't put out as news.

Seriously?

Really?

Care to review the basis of the lawsuit? It started in Florida when a FOX reporter refused to have her story changed by the FOX editors to reflect her research and report opposite to what she discovered and reported. She and her partner in the story were fired for not changing the facts in the story to protect Monsanto's interests in genetically altering milk.

Jane Akre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"In 1997, Wilson and Akre began work on a story regarding the agricultural biotechnology company Monsanto and recombinant bovine growth hormone (rBGH), a milk additive that had been approved for use by the Food and Drug Administration but also blamed for a number of health issues. Wilson and Akre planned a four part investigative report on Monsanto's use of rBGH, which prompted Monsanto to write to Roger Ailes, president of Fox News Channel, in an attempt to have the report reviewed for bias and because of the "enormous damage that can be done" as a result of the report.[4]"

Fox News Boycott | Fox-Can-Lie Lawsuit

Denying the facts of this lawsuit is dishonest. Are you dishonest? Clashes with your pious attitude doncha think?

You really need to be better prepared Sandy... Are you not a researcher? What happened?

Last edited:

Really?

Care to review the basis of the lawsuit? It started in Florida when a FOX reporter refused to have her story changed by the FOX editors to reflect her research and report opposite to what she discovered and reported. She and her partner in the story were fired for not changing the facts in the story to protect Monsanto's interests in genetically altering milk.

Jane Akre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"In 1997, Wilson and Akre began work on a story regarding the agricultural biotechnology company Monsanto and recombinant bovine growth hormone (rBGH), a milk additive that had been approved for use by the Food and Drug Administration but also blamed for a number of health issues. Wilson and Akre planned a four part investigative report on Monsanto's use of rBGH, which prompted Monsanto to write to Roger Ailes, president of Fox News Channel, in an attempt to have the report reviewed for bias and because of the "enormous damage that can be done" as a result of the report.[4]"

Fox News Boycott | Fox-Can-Lie Lawsuit

Denying the facts of this lawsuit is dishonest. Are you dishonest? Clashes with your pious attitude doncha think?

You really need to be better prepared Sandy... Are you not a researcher? What happened?

:popcorn:

Seriously?

The well know voice

That's unlike such notables as Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck..who often speak at Republican and Conservative functions.

First things first it wasn't just about him sorry if the victim card can't be played

The well know voice

lil'rebnyc1775 is like a fat lady in a malt shop again. "grasping at straws" :D ;)

Dumb com are you going to do a remake of two men and a cup?

They are hypocrites. I will not deny I hate those cock sucking progressives.

I hate no one.....No they are not deserving such emotion....They are worth less then ambivalence.

Well good for you, you can have my spot at the camp fire singing kum by ya with the pricks.

Oh dont get me wrong...If their hart was on fire I wouldn't piss down their throats to extinguish it. I just dont believe they deserve my hate.....You dont hate the mentally ill you pity them.

I hate no one.....No they are not deserving such emotion....They are worth less then ambivalence.

Well good for you, you can have my spot at the camp fire singing kum by ya with the pricks.

Oh dont get me wrong...If their hart was on fire I wouldn't piss down their throats to extinguish it. I just dont believe they deserve my hate.....You dont hate the mentally ill you pity them.

I give back what is given to me, But that's just me.

Forum List

Back