***THE (RAID) was, UNCONSTITUTIONAL***

Sorry bout that,

1. Harvard, LAW PROFESSOR, exclaim the raid of Cohens office to acquire info about whatever is against his American Constitutional Rights!
2. Alan Dershowitz, comes out with statement read all about it, like I said what Mueller just did should get him jail time, there is no excuse.
3. READ IT HERE:Mueller-violated-Michael-Cohens-constitutional-rights-just-seizing-records-says-Dershowitz.html
4. Exert: Site would let me borrow a sample,....it could be deleted.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Dershowitz is "interviewing" for the AG position. After his brilliant performance with O.J. Simpson, he is "perfect" for that job.........lol

Mark Levin or Donald Jr for AG. Trump will need a war time consigliere because things are going to get messy

And we all know Dershowitz has never been wrong. You might want to take a peek at Morrison vs Olson
(1988)

How about Mueller vs the Anthrax Attack? 5 fucking years going after THE WRONG FUCKING GUY!!!

WTF are you talking about? This thread is about Dershowitz saying it was unconstitutional to serve the warrant on Trump's lawyer. Try to keep up.

If a lawyer and a client get together to perpetrate a fraud, the attorney-client privilege is null and void.

I'm so sorry.
The emails, documents, and texts between Cohen and Trump which are now in the hands of law enforcement will tell the story.

Here come the IF....IF....IF's again.....

And exactly WHEN did a court determine there was in fact fraud?

Sooooo....according to you.....evidence or not, suspicion is cause enough to warrant such a seizure?

You're putting the cart before the horse.

And we all know Dershowitz has never been wrong. You might want to take a peek at Morrison vs Olson
(1988)

How about Mueller vs the Anthrax Attack? 5 fucking years going after THE WRONG FUCKING GUY!!!

WTF are you talking about? This thread is about Dershowitz saying it was unconstitutional to serve the warrant on Trump's lawyer. Try to keep up.

LOL Maybe I'll ask Bodeca for legal advice

Sorry bout that,

1. Harvard, LAW PROFESSOR, exclaim the raid of Cohens office to acquire info about whatever is against his American Constitutional Rights!
2. Alan Dershowitz, comes out with statement read all about it, like I said what Mueller just did should get him jail time, there is no excuse.
3. READ IT HERE:Mueller-violated-Michael-Cohens-constitutional-rights-just-seizing-records-says-Dershowitz.html

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
If a lawyer and a client get together to perpetrate a fraud, the attorney-client privilege is null and void.

I'm so sorry.

The emails, documents, and texts between Cohen and Trump which are now in the hands of law enforcement will tell the story.

Preemptive strike on attorney client to see if there's a crime. That's awesome

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Dershowitz is "interviewing" for the AG position. After his brilliant performance with O.J. Simpson, he is "perfect" for that job.........lol

Mark Levin or Donald Jr for AG. Trump will need a war time consigliere because things are going to get messy

Right, cause you want someone at least as dumb, or dumber than Trump.

Trump being investigated for a crime when there is no evidence of one but instead just search and search and search to try and find one. Get rid of Mueller and his embarrassing, grasping for straws witch hunt

Believe it or not, those who are supporting this RAID see it as a good thing because it supports THEIR cause.

The takeaway is that these individuals are so bent on their cause, they will throw out the baby with the bath water.

Due process is for them.....noone else.

Seeing and understand this is crucial because if and when they regain power, there will be no moral compass to follow the Constitution.
As we CLEARLY saw in Obama's reign, they will weaponize the IRS, the CIA, the FBI, the EPA, DHS and every other government office against those who oppose.

It's not fantasy....it's provable HISTORY... THEY'VE ALREADY DONE IT BEFORE

The crime-fraud exception to the attorney-client communications privilege is a very narrow and rare exception. Courts tend to err on the side of the privilege.

The only way the DOJ got this warrant was providing enough evidence to convince a judge that one or more of Cohen's clients communicated with Cohen about:
  • a crime they were about to commit;
  • a crime they were in the process of committing; or
  • concealing or destroying evidence.
So, how would this relate to Trump?

If Trump ordered Cohen to pay off Stormy, that is not a crime.

If Cohen offered to pay off Stormy as a campaign contribution, and Trump agreed, that is a crime on both of them. FEC violation. According to the Federal Elections Commission:

"Most violations of the Federal Election Campaign Act (FECA) result in civil penalties--fines arrived at through a conciliation process. Knowing and willful violations of certain FECA provisions can lead to imprisonment. The FEC has exclusive civil enforcement authority, and may refer criminal violations to the U.S. Department of Justice. For additional information see our page describing the complaint process. Note that sentencing guidelines for criminal violations of the law are set by the U.S. Sentencing Commission."
FEC.gov

If that's true, why is the DOJ already involved? This went from 0-200 in less than a second. Is it unreasonable to believe that the DOJ/FBI is out to get Trump?

But, my point is this--does this type of offense WARRANT (pun intended) the invasion of confidential, protected communications?

Sure, there could be evidence of Trump and Cohen conspiring to destroy evidence in the Russia Collusion bullshit, but what evidence? I thought Mueller had the goods. I thought this was slam dunk.

I just want justification from the DOJ/FBI and the Court. WE THE PEOPLE deserve to know why our government is intruding on the rights of one of us. I don't care who the fuck it is.

Why are these power-hungry government dickheads (and they are ALL power-hungry, make no mistake) trashing very important civil liberties in a fashion that could affect each and every one of us, where we now must concern ourselves with the possibility that government twats could grab our communications with our lawyers and use it against us to feed the hungry private prison industry?

This reeks of the ambitious fucking with each other at our expense.

Liberals have been allowed to alter the meaning of the word "suspicion" to "evidence or fact"
That because suspicion is an emotion based feeling

Believe it or not, those who are supporting this RAID see it as a good thing because it supports THEIR cause.

The takeaway is that these individuals are so bent on their cause, they will throw out the baby with the bath water.

Seeing and understand this is crucial because if and when they regain power, there will be no moral compass to follow the Constitution.
As we CLEARLY saw in Obama's reign, they will weaponize the IRS, the CIA, the FBI, the EPA, DHS and every other government office against those who oppose.

I could give a FUCK about Cohen and Donald Trump, but I too and very concerned about precedent.

If we say nothing now, it will be okay to do it in the future.

If we say nothing about Ken Starr digging and scratching for SOMETHING, ANYTHING, it will be okay to do it to Donald Trump.

It's time for EVERYBODY to give a fuck about precedent.

This morning on CNN, Dershowitz said that what he is saying, is that if the search was necessary, then the procedures to protect the lawyer and client privilege should be stronger.... he was arguing this morning, that having a separate team apart from the investigative team still allows these disinterested parties to read everything, and Alan thinks it should be a judge that goes through and picks out what the search is searching for.....
Otherwise known as an in camera inspection.

I could give a FUCK about Cohen and Donald Trump, but I too and very concerned about precedent.

If we say nothing now, it will be okay to do it in the future.

If we say nothing about Ken Starr digging and scratching for SOMETHING, ANYTHING, it will be okay to do it to Donald Trump.

It's time for EVERYBODY to give a fuck about precedent.

Precedent has already been set by Ken Starr.

Fk Trump and his pissant Cartel. None of those sorry sob's are above the laws of this country.

Precedent has already been set by Ken Starr.
Yes. That is EXACTLY what I was saying.

If EVERYBODY, even sky-screaming Trump haters don't DEMAND that our government protect the attorney-client privilege, no-knock execution of search warrants (raids) will be commonplace and accepted. No one will be free to be candid with his/her lawyer.

Who does that REALLY hurt? Well, who is most likely to get charged with a crime?

Forum List

Back