The Real Election Meddling Wasn't Done by the Russians

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
The real election meddling was done by the Obama Administration. Does anyone seriously dispute this?

Why are we wasting time talking about the Russians? What, EXACTLY, did they do and how did they affect the election?

Sorry bout that,

1. Sure thats right, Obama tapped the phones of Trumps team, where is freaking JUSTICE???? Its a known fact he did it!
  2. He was working full time to assure Hillary's win.
  3. Seeing he is a failure at whatever he tries he screwed the pooch again and failed Hillary lost!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yes! CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, NYTimes, Washington Post, etc. All colluded with the DNC to get Hilary elected and try and disrupt the elections with their fake polls.

There is real collusion there!

The real election meddling was done by the Obama Administration. Does anyone seriously dispute this?

Why are we wasting time talking about the Russians? What, EXACTLY, did they do and how did they affect the election?

LOL
Does anyone seriously dispute this?
Nobody who was serious would make such an asinine claim.

If you don't know what the Russians did yet- then you are willfully ignorant- and a die hard Trumpster.

You would see a photo of Don the Con handing the nuclear codes to Putin and applaud him for his 'bravery'.

Sorry bout that,

1. Sure thats right, Obama tapped the phones of Trumps team, where is freaking JUSTICE???? Its a known fact he did it!s
Except of course- that is just Trumpkin lies.

The FBI tapped the phones of former Trump campaign members.

That is the known facts- but Trumpkins get confused between 'facts' and 'alternative facts' as put out by Don the Con.

Putin (last week): First, Russia as a state has never interfered in the internal affairs of the United States. Do you really think that it was possible to influence US elections from Russia, to influence the choice of millions of Americans? This is ridiculous.

Second, It concerned the hacking of a Democratic candidate’s email. Did this attack involve manipulation with facts? This is very important. I want the Americans to hear this. Did anyone manipulate with the facts or plant fake information? No.

As far as I remember, the leaders of the party’s executive bodies resigned. It means that they admitted this fact. I believe this is the crucial thing. You must stop manipulating public opinion and apologise to the voters for what was done, rather than keep looking for those who allegedly did this.

As for the specific accusations, Mr Mueller has brought charges against a Russian company, a small business working primarily in the catering industry. This company has hired American attorneys to protect its name in an American court. This court has not yet found any trace of interference by this company.

Do you know about this or not? Let the millions of Americans know about this as well.

Interview to Fox News Channel

Sorry bout that,

1. Sure thats right, Obama tapped the phones of Trumps team, where is freaking JUSTICE???? Its a known fact he did it!s

That is the known facts- but Trumpkins get confused between 'facts' and 'alternative facts' as put out by Don the Con.

Poor little far left drone troll does not get it..

Nobody believes it.

But the nazis will die before they admit it.

If you don't know what the Russians did yet-

Explain it then, please.

How did the Russians get President Trump elected? How is it they succeeded where Obama, the DNC, Hollywood, the entire US Media, and life-long political warrior Hillary Clinton failed?

I'm really curious to learn how they pulled this off.

Agreed. At this point in time and with all of the evidence that has been presented, anyone who disagrees with this has a mental problem.

I mean come on Democrats, to go through the rest of your miserable lives denying this, would surely mean that that you're not all there.

Sorry bout that,

Syriusly ??

:laughing0301:

As for the "why" from what I read it was Trump's firing of Comey that got Republicans on board with the Democrats in calling for a special investigation of the election. As for the "what" and "how", for me it is too soon to tell. After Watergate all subsequent investigations haven't captured my attention and I've maintained a wake me when they're over attitude.

The Russians, Trump org , the RNC, and Wikileaks.

Let's get right down to the heart of the topic >> "The Real Election Meddling Wasn't Done by the Russians "

That's correct. it was done by a combination of MEXICO and the DEMOCRATIC PARTY. In conjunction with Mexico's desire to have us pay their poverty bill (tens of Billions$$/year), and to raid our economy for $ 28 Billion/year more (their # 1 source of income) from remittances, Democrats vote for sanctuary cities to protect illegal aliens, vote for amnesty, oppose the border wall, etc.

The result ? Millions of Mexicans et al illegal aliens illegally voting in our US elections (they can legally vote in state & local elections), 99% for Democrats.

THIS is the "Real Election Meddling"

Obama is ALLOWED to "meddle" in US elections, he's AMERICAN.

Fucking hell.

Forum List

Back