Zone1 The REAL REPARATIONS story that is rarely told, for obvious reasons.

What is the reason, in your opinion?
When it comes to MMIW, I don't discuss it with non Natives.

I did notice you wrote “Blacks want reparations going back to slavery, people today are not still affected by it, since they had no part in it.”
You mean to say if a black or Indian child first learns of the atrocities committed by the white man would have no effect? Really? When I first learned of it, I was traumatised. I didn’t want to believe it. There is no way a child would be unaffected to learn this.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
When it comes to MMIW, I don't discuss it with non Natives.

I did notice you wrote “Blacks want reparations going back to slavery, people today are not still affected by it, since they had no part in it.”
You mean to say if a black or Indian child first learns of the atrocities committed by the white man would have no effect? Really? When I first learned of it, I was traumatised. I didn’t want to believe it. There is no way a child would be unaffected to learn this.
And this is why I say whites like Molly aren't qualified to oppose what we say. They don't experience racism, think is just a few bad words and that it doesn't have any psychological impact on those who face it. I went from 1st grade through my sophmore year in college having to take some form of American history and that means I had to learn about slavery every year. But according to the white extremists here I was never a slave so learning about slavery every year for 14 years had no effect on me or the millions of blacks who endured the same thing.

And this is why I say whites like Molly aren't qualified to oppose what we say. They don't experience racism, think is just a few bad words and that it doesn't have any psychological impact on those who face it. I went from 1st grade through my sophmore year in college having to take some form of American history and that means I had to learn about slavery every year. But according to the white extremists here I was never a slave so learning about slavery every year for 14 years had no effect on me or the millions of blacks who endured the same thing.
^^^ And this is why the blacktivists are clamoring to focus classroom time on black slavery and victimhood in school. It’s all to get kids to think that blacks today deserve a ton of money, borne by whites.

I too was affected learning about the Holocaust. Even more, my father and grandmother were affected by having their entire European murdered - and nobody in my father’s family received a dime. And they didn’t clamor for money from Germany - even though the loss of their family to Hitler was worse than your learning about slavery.

I wa
^^^ And this is why the blacktivists are clamoring to focus classroom time on black slavery and victimhood in school. It’s all to get kids to think that blacks today deserve a ton of money, borne by whites.

I too was affected learning about the Holocaust. Even more, my father and grandmother were affected by having their entire European murdered - and nobody in my father’s family received a dime. And they didn’t clamor for money from Germany - even though the loss of their family to Hitler was worse than your learning about slavery.

I wasn't going to respond but this is on topic.

You're here posting Jewish victimhood. Lisa, the generations of deaths of my ancestors far surpass the few years of Hitler. More than 6 million blacks died during slavery and Jim Crow by a magnitude of at least 10. My father fought to free yours, but here we are today with you posting the racism your father taught you. Your parents got the benefits of government programs blacks were excluded from. So they got more than a dime. One again:

Reparations are being asked for because of:

Slavery, black codes, convict leasing, the fraud perpetrated on blacks landowners after slavery, redlining, restrictive covenants, contract selling, the exclusion of blacks from New Deal Programs and GI Bill, Housing segregation, predatory lending, Human rights violations in law enforcement, medical racism, retail redlining, and a few other things.

White Jews did not face these things. In fact there were White Jews that owned slaves and practiced Jim Crow.

These were things done by the GOVERNMENTS of this country. Our fight is with THE GOVERNMENT and piss ant whites like you have no part in the decision making, nor will reparations be taking any more money out of your pockets than the taxes you pay annually.

But this is not about money. It is about JUSTICE.

And Lisa, if you want to talk about reparations for the holocaust, take it up with Germany.

On September 20, 1945, three months after the end of World War II, Chaim Weizmann, on behalf of the Jewish Agency, submitted to the governments of the U.S., USSR, UK, and France, a memorandum demanding reparations, restitution, and indemnification due to the Jewish people from Germany for its involvement in the Holocaust. He appealed to the Allied Powers to include this claim in their own negotiations for reparations with Germany, in view of the “mass murder, the human suffering, the annihilation of spiritual, intellectual, and creative forces, which are without parallel in the history of mankind.”

Due to the deadlock, and later interruption of the Allies’ negotiations for reparations, no further development in Weizmann’s request took place until March 12, 1951, when Israel’s foreign minister Moshe Sharett submitted a note to the four Allied governments which claimed global recompense to the State of Israel of $1.5 billion from the German Federal Republic (West Germany).

German Holocaust Reparations

Germany agrees to record $1.4 billion in annual Holocaust reparations as survivors age
BY ASAF ELIA-SHALEV JUNE 14, 2023

I wa

I wasn't going to respond but this is on topic.

You're here posting Jewish victimhood. Lisa, the generations of deaths of my ancestors far surpass the few years of Hitler. More than 6 million blacks died during slavery and Jim Crow by a magnitude of at least 10. My father fought to free yours, but here we are today with you posting the racism your father taught you. Your parents got the benefits of government programs blacks were excluded from. So they got more than a dime. One again:

Reparations are being asked for because of:

Slavery, black codes, convict leasing, the fraud perpetrated on blacks landowners after slavery, redlining, restrictive covenants, contract selling, the exclusion of blacks from New Deal Programs and GI Bill, Housing segregation, predatory lending, Human rights violations in law enforcement, medical racism, retail redlining, and a few other things.

White Jews did not face these things. In fact there were White Jews that owned slaves and practiced Jim Crow.

These were things done by the GOVERNMENTS of this country. Our fight is with THE GOVERNMENT and piss ant whites like you have no part in the decision making, nor will reparations be taking any more money out of your pockets than the taxes you pay annually.

IM2, the 2000 years of what Jews have suffered exceeds a few centuries of blacks. Why are you reducing Jewish suffering to one single historical event, the Holocaust, and comparing it to slavery? We’ve dealt with HORRIFIC antisemitism two millenia!

And why when I bring up what Jews have gone through, it’s “playing the Jewish victimhood card“ - when ALL you ever do on this forum is go on ad infinitum about the wrongs dealt to blacks?

You just can’t get over that Jews have succeeded despite 2,000 years or murders, expulsions, persecution of all types because it shows that with the right choices, the right values instilled, and positive traits, a persecuted minority can succeed.

Here is my question for the 50th time, which remains unanswered: If racism has kept blacks in poverty, then what accounts for the fact that the majority are in the working and middle class - or, as witnessed around me, downright affluent.

Why didn’t racism hold THEM back?

Last edited:
P.S. And my father didn’t teach me racism. He taught me to judge each person as an individual, which I do. May he RIP, and shame on you for trampling on his grave.

Also, he got the same benefits as the blacks kids did in his college. Same with my mother’s college. Black students were there as well. Circa late 40s to early 50s.

Then you'd be happy with only a formal apology?
I think not.
(there's an old adage that when someone says "it's not about the money" you can bet your ass it's about the money)

Then you'd be happy with only a formal apology?
I think not.
(there's an old adage that when someone says "it's not about the money" you can bet your ass it's about the money)
You racists want the easy way out but the economic harm caused by your racism won't be fixed by saying I'm sorry.

So it IS about money?
Thanks for admitting it.

It was about the money when whites enslaved us. It was about the money when whites implemented black codes, Jim Crow, redlining, restrictive covenants, excluded us from social security, unemployment and the minimum wage. It was about the money when we were excluded from unions and many high paying occupations. It was about the money when black soldiers were denied the GI Bill. It was about money when blacks were excluded from government guaranteed home and business loans. It was about the money when blacks were denied access to white universities. It has been about the money when schools in black communitiees are underfunded. It is about the money when blacks pay taxes and watch their tax dollars go only to economic development in white communities. It is about the money when white owned banks sitting in black neighborhoods don't give business loans to black entrepreneurs. It's about the miney when blacks with the same education as whites get paid 82 cents for every dollar a white person gets. It's about the money when a black STEM major gets paid less than a white one.

So you see racist, it's always been about the money.

It was about the money when whites enslaved us. It was about the money when whites implemented black codes, Jim Crow, redlining, restrictive covenants, excluded us from social security, unemployment and the minimum wage. It was about the money when we were excluded from unions and many high paying occupations. It was about the money when black soldiers were denied the GI Bill. It was about money when blacks were excluded from government guaranteed home and business loans. It was about the money when blacks were denied access to white universities. It has been about the money when schools in black communitiees are underfunded. It is about the money when blacks pay taxes and watch their tax dollars go only to economic development in white communities. It is about the money when white owned banks sitting in black neighborhoods don't give business loans to black entrepreneurs. It's about the miney when blacks with the same education as whites get paid 82 cents for every dollar a white person gets. It's about the money when a black STEM major gets paid less than a white one.

So you see racist, it's always been about the money.
You just said upthread is was NOT about the money. It was about justice.

So in post #105 where you state "But this is not about money. It is about JUSTICE"
you were lying.
That's a shock.
And according to that, we should just say that every black person whose family was here before 1965 was impacted in some way, apologize, and direct deposit a one-time payment of $10 and be done with it.

So in post #105 where you state "But this is not about money. It is about JUSTICE"
you were lying.
That's a shock.
No, it is about JUSTICE. The government owes us money, JUSTICE is the payment of what is owed.

So it's about justice as long as you get money.
Got it.
:auiqs.jpg:
No, you don't get it. You're a racist and you want to dismiss what we want to make it about nothing but money.

Justice means we get what was taken from us and given to whites. And one thing that was taken was income. So money is just part of it and that money will allow us to get the complete justice we deserve which will come in the form of equality after we build our communities in the way were were not allowed to because we didn't get the money we earned and deserved.

But simple minds can only make simple conclusions and you are a simple minded moron.

Forum List

Back