The Reason for Poverty Among Blacks is Not Racism

Asians and Jews experience bigotry, too, yet it doesn’t keep them mired in poverty. That’s because they value 1) intact families with children after marriage, and 2) higher education. If the black underclass followed the example of these two other minorities, they‘d move out of poverty.

It’s such a simple concept, and proven by other maligned minorities, and yet, we still have the leftists wanting blacks to believe they‘re oppressed victims.

Again, blacks have had favorable treatment via affirmative action for two generations. If the lowest of them hasn’t made it out of poverty in all that time, when other persecuted minorities - like the Jews, and WITHOUT affirmative action in their favor - have done so in ONE generation, then it’s time to admit that it’s not racism, but personal choices.

Asians and Jews experience bigotry, too, yet it doesn’t keep them mired in poverty. That’s because they value 1) intact families with children after marriage, and 2) higher education. If the black underclass followed the example of these two other minorities, they‘d move out of poverty.

It’s such a simple concept, and proven by other maligned minorities, and yet, we still have the leftists wanting blacks to believe they‘re oppressed victims.

Again, blacks have had favorable treatment via affirmative action for two generations. If the lowest of them hasn’t made it out of poverty in all that time, when other persecuted minorities - like the Jews, and WITHOUT affirmative action in their favor - have some so in ONE generation, then it’s time to admit that it’s not racism, but personal choices.
No it's at least partly racism

That's the Biden administration for ya.

If you are a legal immigrant, you must take tests, you must be tested for Covid, you must be vaccinated. If you are an illegal, you don't have to get tested or vaxed. If you are an illegal, you get a free smart phone and free transportation to anyplace in the US you'd like to live.
Democrat Bizzaro World. It only makes sense when you see it in context: an Administration that wants to lower America to 3rd world status.

No it's at least partly racism
Even if so, they could rise above it, like the hard-working, motivated, disciplined Jews and Asians did. The reason they don’t is due to bad choices.

And the Jews and Asians rose above it without all the affirmative action help the blacks are getting!

There is NO excuse for a black not to have at least a community college degree or a vocational certificate. Taxpayers even pay the tuition! Enough with the excuses.

Even if so, they could rise above it, like the hard-working, motivated, disciplined Jews and Asians did. The reason they don’t is due to bad choices.

And the Jews and Asians rose above it without all the affirmative action help the blacks are getting!

There is NO excuse for a black not to have at least a community college degree or a vocational certificate. Taxpayers even pay the tuition! Enough with the excuses.
Easy for you to say rise above something you have never gone thru

Racism exists

Correct. My former industry is short over 80,000 drivers, and it's expected to get worse as we baby boomers retire. Driving pays well to extremely well. In fact we have college educated drivers because they make more money driving a truck then exercising their education in the field they chose.

Don't get me wrong, drivers were always in demand, and yes, to blacks as well. But it's never been this bad before.

Easy for you to say rise above something you have never gone thru

Racism exists
And antisemitism exists.

Are you really this much of an idiot? How the f do you know what I’ve gone through? Or my parents? Or THEIR parents? Jews have been experiencing antisemitism in every generation, and STILL manage to come out on top.

Blacks born since the 1970s have experienced FAVORITISM, and there is still a subset mired n poverty. The rest of them - most are middle class - took advantage of the opportunities this country was giving them, and moved forward.

And antisemitism exists.

Are you really this much of an idiot? How the f do you know what I’ve gone through? Or my parents? Or THEIR parents? Jews have been experiencing antisemitism in every generation, and STILL manage to come out on top.

Blacks born since the 1970s have experienced FAVORITISM, and there is still a subset mired n poverty. The rest of them - most are middle class - took advantage of the opportunities this country was giving them, and moved forward.
Antisemitism does exist. But you cant see religion in a job interview

You cant hide black. They still experience massive discrimination

Correct. My former industry is short over 80,000 drivers, and it's expected to get worse as we baby boomers retire. Driving pays well to extremely well. In fact we have college educated drivers because they make more money driving a truck then exercising their education in the field they chose.

Don't get me wrong, drivers were always in demand, and yes, to blacks as well. But it's never been this bad before.
Excellent example! There was a recent article how Amazon or Target or someone was paying $100,000 to their first-year truckers.

Why aren’t the blacks in poverty taking whatever training is needed for the trucker license, and taking that job? They‘re begging for truckers! And let’s say it’s not that much….let’s say it’s closer to $70,000. Still good money. And if they had made the right choice and got married before siring children, the wife could have at least a part time job bringing in another $20k or so. They could be a HH of $100k, or more, and yet we hear…..waaaaa! They’re oppressed! Racism!

I am really getting sick of all the excuses for lazy people and all the derision for responsible people who made the right decisions.

Antisemitism does exist. But you cant see religion in a job interview

You cant hide black. They still experience massive discrimination
Another excuse. These days, blacks are favored over whites for jobs!

And antisemitism exists.

I don't usually agree with the commie, but one comment I do agree with Warren Buffet: If you were born in the USA, you are already on second base.

Excellent example! There was a recent article how Amazon or Target or someone was paying $100,000 to their first-year truckers.

Why aren’t the blacks in poverty taking whatever training is needed for the trucker license, and taking that job? They‘re begging for truckers! And let’s say it’s not that much….let’s say it’s closer to $70,000. Still good money. And if they had made the right choice and got married before siring children, the wife could have at least a part time job bringing in another $20k or so. They could be a HH of $100k, or more, and yet we hear…..waaaaa! They’re oppressed! Racism!

I am really getting sick of all the excuses for lazy people and all the derision for responsible people who made the right decisions.

It was Walmart that published the jobs. They are offering their dock workers free training and a job. It may take a few years of experience before you reach six figures, but nothing comes without a sacrifice. As you said, it still pays pretty well during that time.

Forum List

Back