The Reason for Poverty Among Blacks is Not Racism

What a stupid statement! How can you possibly KNOW what another person cares about? All you do is feed your hatred of White people all day long. I truly pity you and your buddy IM2.
You don't care. You only do it to run your mouth using stereotypes. I've worked in the community, all you've done is post racist bullshit in a forum.

I knew you couldn't come up with a single post I've made that was racist. I just wanted to prove it to USMB. Thanks for playing you lose......again.

Thomas Sowell and Shelby Steele are idiots?
My you really are digging that hole deep today, arent' you? :dig:
Yes, Sowell and Steele are idiots. You have a whole racist thread fool.

Here's the thing... if a white kid is gunned down, every last person who witnesses is going to give a statement to the cops.

If there's a drive by in Chicago, nobody saw nothing.

That's not true. And besides blacks have real good reason not to trust police.

Joe, you're filling up pages with some stereotypes about black people that are untrue because you want to tell Paul how wrong he is. Paul is not wrong. When Ahmaud Arbery was shot, the white police department tried covering it up. Whites corporatized crime Joe, so you really need to drop the stereotypes.

Joe the problem is public policy. This is not just about what can be done by a single individuals. There are about 250 whites in this country at minimum who can destroy the lives of almost 48 million blacks. And I'm not including state and local governments.

Frankly, if your life is so fragile that 250 members of Congress can destroy it, that says a lot about dependency.

My own interaction with the Federal Government has been kind of limited since I hung up the fatigues. I pay my taxes every year, I got a VA loan once, and... that's about it. Sure, they will fuck up the economy, but they fuck that up for everyone.

That's not true. And besides blacks have real good reason not to trust police.

Joe, you're filling up pages with some stereotypes about black people that are untrue because you want to tell Paul how wrong he is. Paul is not wrong. When Ahmaud Arbery was shot, the white police department tried covering it up. Whites corporatized crime Joe, so you really need to drop the stereotypes.

The guys who shot Arbery have gone to prison for life.. including the poor fool who was only holding the camera and didn't have the good sense to hit erase.

My point was, when you have a drive by shooting, dozens of witnesses, and no one sees nothing, and the cops eventually have to toss it into the "Don't give a crap" docket.

Should the police work harder? Absolutely. They turned over every rock to prove Jussie Smollett lied about a hate crime. They could work harder on these drive-by shootings. But the first step is someone saying... 'I saw Jamal firing the Mac-10".

Mistrust in authority is sensible. Handing over your communities to criminal organizations is not. There are areas in Chicago like Austin and Englewood that most people of all races have the good sense to avoid. but someone has to live there, and they are the ones who need to initiate the change.

Lisa do you have a Florida concealed weapons permit? Because that was the topic and the surrounding laws regarding self-defense. Ray claims WITH NO EVIDENCE that I don't have one, which is an extremely stupid comment to make since he doesn't know if I do or not.

Also just because he can't think of a way for me to prove that I do, doesn't mean that I can't. Just being short-sighted.

WTF are you talking about no evidence? You don't know the first thing about CCWs or the laws, that's what I'm basing my opinion on. If you told me you were a doctor and recommend putting a band aid on a bullet wound, then yes, I'm liable to believe you are no doctor at all because no doctor would ever make such a recommendation. If you told me you were a music teacher that taught timing was unimportant in music, I would say you're no music teacher at all because I was a music teacher, and timing is the most important factor when learning a musical instrument.

What you told me is that CCW holders are taught to carry a gun but never use a gun for self-defense. THAT'S WHAT CCW'S ARE FOR, TO USE FOR SELF-DEFENSE! You didn't even know the basic law which is an attacker doesn't need to be using deadly force against you to legally use that firearm for self-defense.

Nobody with a CCW permit would ever say anything close to what you stated. They wouldn't have been able to pass the written test with that lack of knowledge.

So you're claiming that what I posted is not a real license, it's something that I found on the internet and photo shopped? I suspect that even if I posted my actual license, photo, name and all, you still wouldn't believe it. Why is that? Is it that difficult for you to believe that I may move in circles that you're not privy or able to?

I tell you what though. I have to see my firearm instructor this month because my annual firearms requalification is due. He's certified by the state and he's a white guy so I guess that means you'll believe him even if you won't believe me. I'll ask him the same thing that I stated to you, that a concealed carry permit is not a permit to use your weapon, merely to carry it. That use of the weapon is governed by the self-defense laws which are pretty much universal in all states but with the specifics of each state added.

So what state do you supposedly have this license from?

Ray is a self-admitted white separatist. Death Angel is a self-admitted racist as are at least two others I can't think of at the moment and I'm not going to take the time to look them up especially since I've already posted Ray's comment from 2018 in which he admits this.

You're so simple minded but believe whatever you want. I don't see you making any positive impact on this world, unlike our allies

I’ve already made a positive impact, via the decades in my career (the admissions work was just for a few years) and now via my volunteer efforts. You on the other hand are just making excuses for poor blacks - it’s because of racism!- rather than encourage them to make the right choices that will move them from poverty, like my parents, aunt, and uncle all did.

How many times have you had the police draw down on you Ray? How many times while you were in your bank withdrawing large sums of money? According to you, you made good money, surly there must have been times when you wanted to withdraw some of your cash, right? Were the police called on you, was anyone pointing a gun at you?

First off I never claimed to make a lot of money. I was a working stiff like most people. I'm as middle-class as anybody can get. I come from a blue-collar family and carried that tradition in my life. Investments? Yes I made investments, but nothing I ever claimed great wealth on. I have a moderate IRA, real estate investments, played various markets throughout life.

No, police never "drew down" on me because I never had any suspicious transactions. I would never dream of handing a teller a note saying "hand over the cash inconspicuously." I never tried to cash a check for cash from a person that had un-matching account information. It has nothing to do with being white anymore than the stories you posted had nothing to do with the customers being black. Guess what! Computers don't know the race of people when it displays red flags on a transaction.

And this is why all these racist claims are evidently phony. You people look to make something racial that never was. How can anybody take you seriously?

It sounds like the problems you have are caused more by the fact you live in a poor neighborhood than in a black neighborhood.

And/or that one or more of the property owners are renting out their properties instead of living in them. I had a close friend who experienced the same problem but it happened in a middle class black neighborhood. She and her mom had lived there for something like 30 years when the next door neighbor moved out and a series of undesirable neighbors moved in as renters.

When you own your home and live in a nice neighborhood it seems as if there is some tacit agreement that everyone keeps up their own property or pressure the ones who aren't into not bringing the neighborhood done.

It doesn't matter what the neighborhood is. When HUD or Section 8 targets your area for destruction, that's exactly what they do, destroy it by bringing in their lowlifes.

Lisa do you have a Florida concealed weapons permit? Because that was the topic and the surrounding laws regarding self-defense. Ray claims WITH NO EVIDENCE that I don't have one, which is an extremely stupid comment to make since he doesn't know if I do or not.

Also just because he can't think of a way for me to prove that I do, doesn't mean that I can't. Just being short-sighted.

And antisemitism is not more common than hate crimes against black people nor has it ever been. If you've experienced it twice in your life, I would say twice is two times too many for anyone to be singled out for that kind of "racial" hatred . On the other hand, I have experienced discrimination in housing, employment, banking, etc. probably at least a dozen times. In fact one of the housing incidents occurred in Florida and my boss when he saw how shaken I was when I arrived at work, called the landlord who was advertising for the apartment I wanted and was told they didn't have it anymore and verified that they were lying to me - they wanted him to come down immediately in order to view it. I didn't do anything about it, I just found another place, but no one should have to "find somewhere else" other than the place they want it they can afford it and meet all other requirements.
First, I don’t carry a gun and haven’t been following that aspect of the thread.

Second, yes…proportionate to their numbers, there are more hate crimes against Jews than against blacks. That means that a Jew is more likely to experience a hate crime than a black.

Third, I too have been discriminated against.….jobs, a new neighborhood (this was with my parents 50 years ago)…..clubs, etc. A friend’s father wouldn’t allow her to invite me to her 16th birthday party because he didn’t allow Jews in the house.

Fourth, when I say two hate crimes, I mean those that actually defaced my property. There were many other incidents that did not hurt propertyl The scariest was when I was about 12 or 13, and home alone, and two teenage boys from up the street came right into my house (we didn’t lock doors during the daytime back then) and unleashed a torrent of anti-Jew venom at me.

My parents could relate similar, and worse, stories - along with their friends. And my grandparents and their friends - OMG. And my great-grandparents, with the Russian pograms, they also had their stories, I’m sure.

But the difference is.…my parents and grandparents never focused on all this. In fact, my grandmother, may she RIP, who lost her own mother, sister, and four nieces and nephews to Hitler, never talked about it. My dad said very little as well. The focus was always what we had NOW - in this great country - and to take advantage of the wonderful opportunities, despite the antisemitism that still exists.

Stop living in the past. You and “your people” live in a country of wonderful opportunity, if only the right choices are made.

Juicin,

The white man ran your asses for nearly 300 years during the Raj, shut the fuck up.

There were millenia of muslim rule before that too

Yet we are by far the biggest group of humans on the planet

Can't say the same for the homeland tho, eh/

Just a shit hole

Hahaha, like butter, even in South Africa where the whites built everything you can't take care of your own.

Juicin,

The white man ran your asses for nearly 300 years during the Raj, shut the fuck up.

Oh yea and I forgot your ancestors were sold by other africans for trinkets like bracelets european peasants would throw away. HAHAH

Indians never sold their own like that, at least not for trinkets

Oh yea and I forgot your ancestors were sold by other africans for trinkets like bracelets european peasants would throw away. HAHAH

Indians never sold their own like that, at least not for trinkets
Really ? Part of the Indians worked for the British and helped then subjugate and kill other Indians. Africa is not one nation. So your story is removed from fact.

ALL RISE!

This Mornings Lesson

An African Tells The Story About the Slave Trade.

You are about to read an account from an African about what happened when Europeans showed up in Africa. His ancestors passed this story to each generation, and it was told to him by his elders.

When the white strangers first came to Africa, We (my ancestors) were not sure about their intentions so most communities drove them away from their land. However, the white strangers managed to convince some of our traditional rulers that they had not come to cause any harm but just to preach the good news (the Bible) and also to trade with the local people. It was barter trading where goods were exchanged for goods. My country Ghana was called "Gold Coast" because gold was in abundance. Although my ancestors valued gold as a precious metal, the white strangers valued it more as a precious mineral worth more than blood in some cases. In other words, my ancestors had the gold and the white strangers needed the gold and had to trade things like bottles of wine, clothing and textiles, guns and ammunitions, etc. for pieces of gold. That was how the "trade" started.

The white strangers did not understand the local language and the local people did not understand a word the white strangers were saying so it made communication very difficult. To help break the language barrier, the white strangers went to the local rulers and asked the local rulers to give them some of the local people to train so they could speak the foreign language which would make communication easier but none of those local rulers were ready to give their people out to go stay with strangers.

Later on, some of the local rulers came up with an idea that, instead of killing those criminals, they could actually give those criminals to the white strangers so the white strangers could preach the good news they said they came to preach to those criminals, change them into good people and also train them in the foreign language in order to aid communication which was better than killing those criminals. So the traditional rulers gave those criminals out to the white strangers and to show appreciation, those white strangers gave gifts like textiles, bottles of wine, mirrors, etc. to the traditional rulers. That was how the white strangers got their first "local servers."

Those local people (the criminals) lived and served the white strangers in the castles and forts and learned the foreign language which enabled them to serve as mediators translating the local language for the white strangers and the foreign language to the local people. This helped a lot in communication.

As I mentioned earlier on, those local servers living with the white strangers were the criminals in the society and although they served as mediators and made communication a whole lot easier, they also made life a living hell for the local people (some as a form of revenge). For example, when the white strangers sent them to go collect taxes (lets say 5 pieces of gold), those criminals added their own taxes and made it 8 pieces of gold. At times too, they mis-translated just so they could get more power. Some of those criminals even became more powerful than the traditional rulers. In other words, the white strangers, after preaching the good news to those criminals, turned them into even far more dangerous monsters than they were before. Why? Because only the white man had guns at that time and they shot anyone the criminals considered "criminals."

Those criminals were the few "Africans" who helped the white strangers to get more slaves. However, don't forget the fact that they were criminals condemned to death in their various societies for being "Un-African."

Those local people living with the white strangers served and "worshiped" them so well to the point where the white strangers began asking for more. Because of the benefits they derived from those local servers, some of the white strangers took some local servers with them on their return home. Back home (abroad), they found those local servers (the black men from Africa) very useful and decided to come back for more. They realized they could use them to work on their plantation farms back home to make more money. They also realized they could sell some of those 'local servers' to their friends and countrymen and make more money and that was why most of them (the white strangers but this time around slave traders) returned with the intention of picking more local servers (this time around, slaves).

So they returned for slaves but no local ruler was ready to give their people out except those criminals I mentioned earlier on and prisoners of war (tribal wars). In my country for example, the Ashantis and those living in the interior parts of the country did not want to have anything to do with the white strangers. In fact, the first white stranger that set foot on the Ashanti empire did not return.

However, the white strangers needed slaves and more slaves but there was no easy way of getting slaves in Africa. So what they did was that, they created confusion among the various tribes so that there would be more tribal wars and more war prisoners so they could get more "slaves" and that was exactly what they did.

Before the white man came to Africa, tribal wars were mostly fought with swords, spears, bows and arrows. Although these weapons were lethal they were nowhere near as quick and fatal as the gun. The problem here was that, only the white strangers had guns and decided which tribal group to support in times of battle. Any tribal group the white strangers supported with their powerful cannons, guns and ammunitions, easily conquered their enemies. This also created another major problem. The white strangers did not support any tribal group for free. In fact, the white strangers started demanding taxes (which included pieces of gold and prisoners of war) and total submission after victory. Any tribal group or community which failed to submit to the Europeans and pay taxes were wiped out. Sometimes the leaders of those communities were executed publicly as a form of warning to neighboring communities. Most communities in Africa were turned into concentration camps with European authorities in place.

In other words, my ancestors were not ready to give their own brothers and sisters out into slavery. In fact, most fought and died in battle just to save their communities from the hands of those white strangers. Rather, the white strangers were the ones who "demonically" manipulated my people by creating so much confusion between the various tribes and creating so many tribal wars all in an effort to get slaves.

In Ghana for example, because the Ashanti empire was so powerful to defeat, the white strangers created so much confusion and so many wars between the Ashantis and the neighboring tribes and in most cases supplied some of those neighboring tribes with guns to enable them defeat the Ashantis. The white strangers continued this until they were able to defeat the Ashantis and took away the king of the Ashantis (Nana Prempeh I) and the queen mother (Nana Yaa Asantewaa) and several others into exile just to break the Ashanti kingdom apart even after slavery so they could colonize and control the Ashanti gold,etc.

To conclude, my ancestors did not sell their own brothers and sisters into slavery just like that. They were deceived and "demonically" manipulated by those white strangers who visited our land."

Africans did NOT sell their own people into slavery

There were millenia of muslim rule before that too

Yet we are by far the biggest group of humans on the planet

Can't say the same for the homeland tho, eh/

Just a shit hole

Hahaha, like butter, even in South Africa where the whites built everything you can't take care of your own.
Yeah right. You couldn't get a job in India because it's a shithole so you get U.S. government help and come over here talking stupid. Go cook some N'aan chump.

The guys who shot Arbery have gone to prison for life.. including the poor fool who was only holding the camera and didn't have the good sense to hit erase.

My point was, when you have a drive by shooting, dozens of witnesses, and no one sees nothing, and the cops eventually have to toss it into the "Don't give a crap" docket.

Should the police work harder? Absolutely. They turned over every rock to prove Jussie Smollett lied about a hate crime. They could work harder on these drive-by shootings. But the first step is someone saying... 'I saw Jamal firing the Mac-10".

Mistrust in authority is sensible. Handing over your communities to criminal organizations is not. There are areas in Chicago like Austin and Englewood that most people of all races have the good sense to avoid. but someone has to live there, and they are the ones who need to initiate the change.
And my point is that whites made crime a business with some police participating in it. There a rural all white towns I avoid and if I am driving I make sure I have the gas necessary not to stop in them. Funny how you mention those 2 communities but there are families and businesses that have lived in both for quite some time safely. Meanwhile those who control the crime in Chicago live in nice plush "safe" white neighborhoods. And they pay lawyers top dollars to keep them in operation.

Really ? Part of the Indians worked for the British and helped then subjugate and kill other Indians. Africa is not one nation. So your story is removed from fact.

ALL RISE!

This Mornings Lesson

An African Tells The Story About the Slave Trade.

You are about to read an account from an African about what happened when Europeans showed up in Africa. His ancestors passed this story to each generation, and it was told to him by his elders.

When the white strangers first came to Africa, We (my ancestors) were not sure about their intentions so most communities drove them away from their land. However, the white strangers managed to convince some of our traditional rulers that they had not come to cause any harm but just to preach the good news (the Bible) and also to trade with the local people. It was barter trading where goods were exchanged for goods. My country Ghana was called "Gold Coast" because gold was in abundance. Although my ancestors valued gold as a precious metal, the white strangers valued it more as a precious mineral worth more than blood in some cases. In other words, my ancestors had the gold and the white strangers needed the gold and had to trade things like bottles of wine, clothing and textiles, guns and ammunitions, etc. for pieces of gold. That was how the "trade" started.

The white strangers did not understand the local language and the local people did not understand a word the white strangers were saying so it made communication very difficult. To help break the language barrier, the white strangers went to the local rulers and asked the local rulers to give them some of the local people to train so they could speak the foreign language which would make communication easier but none of those local rulers were ready to give their people out to go stay with strangers.

Later on, some of the local rulers came up with an idea that, instead of killing those criminals, they could actually give those criminals to the white strangers so the white strangers could preach the good news they said they came to preach to those criminals, change them into good people and also train them in the foreign language in order to aid communication which was better than killing those criminals. So the traditional rulers gave those criminals out to the white strangers and to show appreciation, those white strangers gave gifts like textiles, bottles of wine, mirrors, etc. to the traditional rulers. That was how the white strangers got their first "local servers."

Those local people (the criminals) lived and served the white strangers in the castles and forts and learned the foreign language which enabled them to serve as mediators translating the local language for the white strangers and the foreign language to the local people. This helped a lot in communication.

As I mentioned earlier on, those local servers living with the white strangers were the criminals in the society and although they served as mediators and made communication a whole lot easier, they also made life a living hell for the local people (some as a form of revenge). For example, when the white strangers sent them to go collect taxes (lets say 5 pieces of gold), those criminals added their own taxes and made it 8 pieces of gold. At times too, they mis-translated just so they could get more power. Some of those criminals even became more powerful than the traditional rulers. In other words, the white strangers, after preaching the good news to those criminals, turned them into even far more dangerous monsters than they were before. Why? Because only the white man had guns at that time and they shot anyone the criminals considered "criminals."

Those criminals were the few "Africans" who helped the white strangers to get more slaves. However, don't forget the fact that they were criminals condemned to death in their various societies for being "Un-African."

Those local people living with the white strangers served and "worshiped" them so well to the point where the white strangers began asking for more. Because of the benefits they derived from those local servers, some of the white strangers took some local servers with them on their return home. Back home (abroad), they found those local servers (the black men from Africa) very useful and decided to come back for more. They realized they could use them to work on their plantation farms back home to make more money. They also realized they could sell some of those 'local servers' to their friends and countrymen and make more money and that was why most of them (the white strangers but this time around slave traders) returned with the intention of picking more local servers (this time around, slaves).

So they returned for slaves but no local ruler was ready to give their people out except those criminals I mentioned earlier on and prisoners of war (tribal wars). In my country for example, the Ashantis and those living in the interior parts of the country did not want to have anything to do with the white strangers. In fact, the first white stranger that set foot on the Ashanti empire did not return.

However, the white strangers needed slaves and more slaves but there was no easy way of getting slaves in Africa. So what they did was that, they created confusion among the various tribes so that there would be more tribal wars and more war prisoners so they could get more "slaves" and that was exactly what they did.

Before the white man came to Africa, tribal wars were mostly fought with swords, spears, bows and arrows. Although these weapons were lethal they were nowhere near as quick and fatal as the gun. The problem here was that, only the white strangers had guns and decided which tribal group to support in times of battle. Any tribal group the white strangers supported with their powerful cannons, guns and ammunitions, easily conquered their enemies. This also created another major problem. The white strangers did not support any tribal group for free. In fact, the white strangers started demanding taxes (which included pieces of gold and prisoners of war) and total submission after victory. Any tribal group or community which failed to submit to the Europeans and pay taxes were wiped out. Sometimes the leaders of those communities were executed publicly as a form of warning to neighboring communities. Most communities in Africa were turned into concentration camps with European authorities in place.

In other words, my ancestors were not ready to give their own brothers and sisters out into slavery. In fact, most fought and died in battle just to save their communities from the hands of those white strangers. Rather, the white strangers were the ones who "demonically" manipulated my people by creating so much confusion between the various tribes and creating so many tribal wars all in an effort to get slaves.

In Ghana for example, because the Ashanti empire was so powerful to defeat, the white strangers created so much confusion and so many wars between the Ashantis and the neighboring tribes and in most cases supplied some of those neighboring tribes with guns to enable them defeat the Ashantis. The white strangers continued this until they were able to defeat the Ashantis and took away the king of the Ashantis (Nana Prempeh I) and the queen mother (Nana Yaa Asantewaa) and several others into exile just to break the Ashanti kingdom apart even after slavery so they could colonize and control the Ashanti gold,etc.

To conclude, my ancestors did not sell their own brothers and sisters into slavery just like that. They were deceived and "demonically" manipulated by those white strangers who visited our land."

Africans did NOT sell their own people into slavery

You think some anecdote from one slave makes history?

Forts? That is not how the slave trade started. It started with Europeans bringing trinkets and trading Africans for people

Then they moved to arms

Then later they actually colonized Africa. At first, the vast majority of American blacks included, were traded for. Not captured by whites. Captured by blacks

So let's just be clear about the history here. Slave trade in western Africa was going LONG before Europeans got there. Your kin were the losers. The winners make statues in their ancestors honor. You were saved from a terrible terrible fate, and generations that are not your own faced the burden. All you've gotten is a cush fucking situation you want to bitch about. Reparations for what? Your life in Africa without the whites would be fucking terrible. American blacks control more wealth than any other group of Africans on the planet.

Yeah right. You couldn't get a job in India because it's a shithole so you get U.S. government help and come over here talking stupid. Go cook some N'aan chump.

Yea because us as the highest earning ethnic group in America are known for our inability to get a job? lol

The fuck are you talking about?

Some black saying this to me, a brahmin, hahahah

So uppity

Yea because us as the highest earning ethnic group in America are known for our inability to get a job? lol

The fuck are you talking about?

Some black saying this to me, a brahmin, hahahah

So uppity
Yeah, H1B government assistance has been good to you. You ain't no Brahim son. You just a punk ass Indian immigrant who got a H1B visa.

Frankly, if your life is so fragile that 250 members of Congress can destroy it, that says a lot about dependency.

My own interaction with the Federal Government has been kind of limited since I hung up the fatigues. I pay my taxes every year, I got a VA loan once, and... that's about it. Sure, they will fuck up the economy, but they fuck that up for everyone.
You don't seem to understand the impact of law and policy. 7 white men made it possible for apartheid to happen in America. Those seven men ruined the lives of generations of blacks directly and what they did even affects blacks today.

Forum List

Back