The Republican/Conservative Misery Offensive.

Most administrations have had to deal with a majority in the other party somewhere or sometime during the administration but the radical libs have turned it into a crusade. Has anyone ever heard such pathetic whining by the majority party? It's an indication of course that the president has little or no leadership ability and democrats are desperate to shift blame for the last five years of negligence.

Well no.

What it shows is that:

A. Obama isn't the "tyrant" you folks claim he is.
B. When people who hate governing get into government it makes it tough to govern.
C. Conservatives are quite the spoiled kids when they don't have the White House.

:eusa_shifty:

My gawd but you're a worthless debater :eusa_doh: I showed that previous plans were nothing to write home about. You on the other hand provided your "opinion" :rofl:

I'm done w/ "this one". Come back when you learn some debating skills w/ links to sources :thup:
No links? I provided two. Stop wasting my time Skippy :eusa_hand:

Dot baby, you posted two links about bankruptcies NOT why plans were cancelled....you aren't very good at this.

You dumb shit, you attempted to deflect from the original point which was that the Plans were being cancelled due to the ACA....which was brought up in the first place because Sallow claimed that it wasn't the reason....again you aren't very good at this kid.

Tell me how a High Deductible plan that caps costs at 6350 or 12700 is a "better" plan, be specific kid.

Most administrations have had to deal with a majority in the other party somewhere or sometime during the administration but the radical libs have turned it into a crusade. Has anyone ever heard such pathetic whining by the majority party? It's an indication of course that the president has little or no leadership ability and democrats are desperate to shift blame for the last five years of negligence.

Well no.

What it shows is that:

B. When people who hate governing get into government it makes it tough to govern.
C. Conservatives are quite the spoiled kids when they don't have the White House.

Obama isn't a tyrant ? I'd agree.

He's a moron. You have to have some brains to reign with fear.

He's got a number of court jesters in Pelosi, Reid and Biden....:laugh2:

Well no.

What it shows is that:

right, thats why reid had to change the rules and obama flouting any numbers of laws, like the recess appointment gig, how many ACA rules did he submarine? ...the trouble here is you don't recognize anything that is over the line when it suites you, due to the usual, your lack of integrity.

Harry Dresden said:
you noticed that too huh?....

I admit it.

I have money.

And?

go back and read what you said and what i said back to you....if you still say AND?....then you dont know what a misery index is....

I didn't start out with money Harry.

Unlike the inheritance class.

I earned it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAMRXqQXemU]Smith Barney commercial 1979 - YouTube[/ame]

Well no.

What it shows is that:

right, thats why reid had to change the rules and obama flouting any numbers of laws, like the recess appointment gig, how many ACA rules did he submarine? ...the trouble here is you don't recognize anything that is over the line when it suites you, due to the usual, your lack of integrity.

Ah..did you miss Boehner changing the rules too?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jd-iaYLO1A]The GOP's little rule change they hoped you wouldn't notice - YouTube[/ame]

Think we didn't see that one?

Where's YOUR integrity?

Still waiting for what?

The majority of the focus of your posts is for wiping out the social safety net.

You give lip service to our huge military every so often, but if a conservative was in power?

We wouldn't hear much from you folks.

I vote for that.

Fair enough.

I wish most Republicans and Conservatives were as honest as you.

you wouldn't know honesty if it bit you in the ass.:lol:

you bitch about the rich getting richer than starts threads lauding the stock market, you berated bush appointees for glad handing and being from the 'inside' and when I pinged you on say, Jack Lew, you blew it all off, the guy made deals with banks to make money off of student loans for NY U., got a severance when he QUIT to take the sec. tres. spot, had money in a protected Cayman fund, aside from overseeing a Citi-bank mortgage grp. that shorted the housing market:eusa_whistle:......nope nothing to see here:lol: , same with hagel, everything was a non issue............. honesty? please....:rolleyes:

Well no.

What it shows is that:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jd-iaYLO1A]The GOP's little rule change they hoped you wouldn't notice - YouTube[/ame]

Where's YOUR integrity?

I don't like youtubes to discuss cases I am not aware of right off, I am not sure what your alluding too, spell it out with some links, I'll be glad to look at it...oh and, and integrity is something you lose when you repeatedly speak out of every side of your mouth, head , neck ...unless you have me sppting this 'rule' the title says he broke or remade, you're talking shit......oh wait...:rolleyes:

I vote for that.

Fair enough.

I wish most Republicans and Conservatives were as honest as you.

you wouldn't know honesty if it bit you in the ass.:lol:

you bitch about the rich getting richer than starts threads lauding the stock market, you berated bush appointees for glad handing and being from the 'inside' and when I pinged you on say, Jack Lew, you blew it all off, the guy made deals with banks to make money off of student loans for NY U., got a severance when he QUIT to take the sec. tres. spot, had money in a protected Cayman fund, aside from overseeing a Citi-bank mortgage grp. that shorted the housing market:eusa_whistle:......nope nothing to see here:lol: , same with hagel, everything was a non issue............. honesty? please....:rolleyes:

What, what?

I didn't blow anything off..and I don't remember discussing Jack Lew with you.

But heck..lets get down to brass tacks here. I'd be for bring back Glass Steagall, enforcing Mark to Market Rules, I like Dodd Frank but don't think it goes far enough, I think Dark Pools should be history, I like the consumer protection agency, SEC should be better funded and have more teeth.

You?

Where's YOUR integrity?

I don't like youtubes to discuss cases I am not aware of right off, I am not sure what your alluding too, spell it out with some links, I'll be glad to look at it...oh and, and integrity is something you lose when you repeatedly speak out of every side of your mouth, head , neck ...unless you have me sppting this 'rule' the title says he broke or remade, you're talking shit......oh wait...:rolleyes:

Of course not.

Look up the Hastert rule and House Rule 368.

Then get back to me when you are fully versed in how rule changes are okay for Republicans but not for Democrats.

:lol:

go back and read what you said and what i said back to you....if you still say AND?....then you dont know what a misery index is....

I didn't start out with money Harry.

Unlike the inheritance class.

I earned it.

Doubtful unless you have been on government assistance since birth.

:lol:

Yeah..the government assisted me when I got a job at the age of 9 packing groceries and at the age of 13 in a fish market.

The longest I was unemployed from the age of 9 to 52 was 1.5 years. And in total?

That would be 2 years.

I have always had a job.

Never been in a Union. Never worked for the government.

And, for one full year..I ran my own business.

:doubt:

America's right wing are the best whiners in the history of the nation. There is no need to counter their crying, they have been doing it since FDR. But history moves on and the ACA, like SS and Medicare and welfare for the needy, will always be a part of a nation that takes care of each other, well at least some Americans help each other. Republicans and conservatives can only whine, they are the 'Can't do Gang.'

The history in my sig spells out their failure to lead.

What else do the Republicans have in 2014 other than fear?

They can't run on their accomplishments, they can't tell us how they have made our lives better

Guess they have to fall back on taking away people's insurance, blocking background checks and hating on gays

Last edited:

They can't run on their accomplishments, they can't tell us how the have made our lives better

Guess they have to fall back on taking away people's insurance, blocking background checks and hating on gays

They haven't made them much worse...they didn't screw up your health care.

They have plenty to run on....provided the democrats show up.

They can't run on their accomplishments, they can't tell us how the have made our lives better

Sure.....tell Americans who have finally gotten insurance that you will take it away first chance you get

Try that gays are evil bit again......it worked ten years ago

Tell them about how much better Congress runs since the TeaTards joined

Sure.....tell Americans who have finally gotten insurance that you will take it away first chance you get

There may even be a government shutdown redux come January..and what the heck? A vote for impeachment. Maybe they will want to dissolve the government all together.

Should be fun!

:clap:

Nice attempt to distract. But it wont work. Obamacare is not going away in 2014.- it will only get worse. It's a slow motion train wreck. All the republicans have to do is sit back and watch it implode.

2014 will be a landslide for the GOP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keep lying to yourself, it's working for us.

No, I'll start by getting it back to those who lost it because of Obummercare.

Gays are evil ? You still making stuff up or are you just a closet homphobe ?

And thee fact that congress does not run at all is music to my ears.

Fundraising for conservative candidates in the midwest is scorching.

We need it to since our Affirmative Action Moron has no compunction against campaigning while his party east shyt over a crappy bill.

Why don't you move to Cuba. I think they'd like your sorry ass down there. You can get the better health care you want and you can also someone who is smart. :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back