The Republican War On Women

birth-control-subsidies.jpg

Wow! Thanks for making the point better than any of us every could. The video was made by women, satirizing what's happening in America today. Gotta love Beckinsale, she totally rocked that video.

Then someone with a crayon decided that Ms. Fluke is a monstrous huge woman, and that's what you brought to the table.

Good job.

Really.

That some only want the government in their pussy when the government is giving them birth control?

Well between the cartoon and BigReb's very um "classy" quote here, I certainly can't see why anyone would consider ConservaRepubs mysogynists! :lol:

Personally, I don't think the government should mandate whether an insurance company pays for BC but you're right Boop. They prove your point better than you ever could.

Wow! Thanks for making the point better than any of us every could. The video was made by women, satirizing what's happening in America today. Gotta love Beckinsale, she totally rocked that video.

Then someone with a crayon decided that Ms. Fluke is a monstrous huge woman, and that's what you brought to the table.

Good job.

Really.

That some only want the government in their pussy when the government is giving them birth control?

Well between the cartoon and BigReb's very um "classy" quote here, I certainly can't see why anyone would consider ConservaRepubs mysogynists! :lol:

Personally, I don't think the government should mandate whether an insurance company pays for BC but you're right Boop. They prove your point better than you ever could.

Dude double standards don't work on me. your side is fucked in the head.

Translation: "Herp! Aderp, derp, derp."

Translation: "Herp! Aderp, derp, derp."
Translation double standards don't work your side is fucked in the head.

Good job.

Really.

It isn't Government's PURPOSE to 'dole out' anything.

This is what YOU miss. You may cavalerly state such...but it doesn't absolve your thought.

Big REB was correct...Women and the women's movement seek independence for themselves...but draw the LINE at taking responsibility for thier own lives and birth control?

REALLY Gracie?

Your logic is sorely lacking.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back