The Right Wing had better be right about this "Deep State" stuff.

Treason is Punishable by Death.

Don't you Love America?

These People need to face a firing squad or be hung publicly and it should be televised on National TV on every station.

Why are you against Protecting America?

Treason is punishable by Death

And Death it should be.
Calling for a former president to be killed despite not being convicted of a crime is a criminal offense in itself. You won't be the first USMB poster to receive a visit by the FBI.
Calling for a presidential candidate to be impeached despite not being convicted of a crime is TREASON.

Plotting to spy on him.

Buying Russian Propaganda.

Sending Stooges to his campaign to trip people up.

Wiretapping his phone and campaign headquarters.

Filing False Affidavits in a FISA Court against him to spy on him.

Leaking Classified Information to The Press.

IS TREASON.

suicide%2Brope%2BNEW.gif

Don't you Love America?

These People need to face a firing squad or be hung publicly and it should be televised on National TV on every station.

And Death it should be.
Calling for a former president to be killed despite not being convicted of a crime is a criminal offense in itself. You won't be the first USMB poster to receive a visit by the FBI.
It takes me about 12 minutes to drive from my house to the hardware store. Saturday morning, I was listening to a local conservative talk radio show, and two guys in a row called in during my drive, saying that executions were the obvious punishment for these accused crimes.

The key was that the host of the show said nothing, not one word, to mitigate their point or calm them down. That's how this has metastasized.

It's not actually been confirmed that Obama spied on his political opponents. That's still under investigation which began more than a year ago. Don't you think it would be prudent to wait for the results rather than to leap to conclusions?

As far as the FISA warrant applications, this is old news. Old news that led to no big reveal....

Document: Justice Department Releases Carter Page FISA Application

... so again I ask.... what big reveal are you expecting? What else ya got?

Obviously it's not your birth we are expecting. That would be a cause of mourning here for many on USMB.

But you are pregnant with Putin's Love Child. So maybe it's you that is expecting to give birth to Russian Collusion.

Spying has been confirmed. And it has been confirmed in numerous ways. BY THE AG. It will be confirmed again by the IG, and then again by The DOJ Attorney assigned to investigating The COUP and Illegal Spying on a Presidential Candidate, and Ultimately ORDERED BY Obama Bin Lying.

Why do we know about The Trump Tower Meeting with FBI Spy and Fusion GPS Employee Natalia V?

How do we know out Private Conversations with The President and World Leaders?

How do we know about legit phone calls between Flynn and a Russian Diplomat arranged by Obama?

How do we know about phone calls Don Jr, made that again turned out to be totally legit.

You have to spy on people to get that information and release it to the Press.
Spying has only been confirmed by rightards. In reality, it's been under investigation for more than a year now with the results expected shortly.

No, It's been confirmed by Transcripts, The IG, AG, The Unmasking, The Release of Classified and Private Transcripts of Private Conversations.

Why do you lie when you have to face God on Judgment Day for your sins?
The unmasking was investigated and no wrongdoing was found. As you've been shown, the release of private transcripts came from staffers of trump's White House.

Again, you prove to be fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Unmasking itself is a crime, and it was investigated by people who committed Treason and tried to cover it up, just like they tried to cover up Obama and Clinton Crimes.

Why are you against putting Criminals to Death for Treason?
What part of, it was investigated and no wrongdoing found, leaves you so baffled and confused?

Don't you Love America?

And Death it should be.
So you admit Obama is Guilty.

Finally got that out there, through your subconscious.

Those questions are under an investigation. Like with the Mueller investigation, I wait for the results of the investigation.

Why do you want to see Trump's Tax returns but are opposed to seeing declassified information about The Insurance Policy COUP and Spying, and FISA ABUSES?

Are you afraid Shifty Schiff is going to get Shit Canned for leaking classified information again?
Dumbfuck.... quote me saying those documents shouldn't be declassified or that the matter shouldn't be investigated....

You look like a miserable loser since you can't.

Why don't you want OBAMA, CLINTON, and the rest of The Insurance Policy, Fake Russian Collusion, FISA ABUSING Co-Conspirators, exposed and tried for their crimes?

Why are you a liar and a political hack and schill?
You're lying again about things I never said. I never said I don't want Obama or Hillary held responsible for any crimes if they committed them. What I actually said, which is what I said in regards to the Mueller investigation, is that I'm waiting for Horowitz to release the findings from his investigation.

In the meantime, plenty has been revealed to the public and none of it proves the nonsensical conspiracy crap you're claiming.

There is no lying about Treason and what should be done to those people.

1-hanging.jpg
Great.... what court found them guilty of treason...?

Obviously it's not your birth we are expecting. That would be a cause of mourning here for many on USMB.

But you are pregnant with Putin's Love Child. So maybe it's you that is expecting to give birth to Russian Collusion.

Spying has been confirmed. And it has been confirmed in numerous ways. BY THE AG. It will be confirmed again by the IG, and then again by The DOJ Attorney assigned to investigating The COUP and Illegal Spying on a Presidential Candidate, and Ultimately ORDERED BY Obama Bin Lying.

Why do we know about The Trump Tower Meeting with FBI Spy and Fusion GPS Employee Natalia V?

How do we know out Private Conversations with The President and World Leaders?

How do we know about legit phone calls between Flynn and a Russian Diplomat arranged by Obama?

How do we know about phone calls Don Jr, made that again turned out to be totally legit.

You have to spy on people to get that information and release it to the Press.
Spying has only been confirmed by rightards. In reality, it's been under investigation for more than a year now with the results expected shortly.

No, It's been confirmed by Transcripts, The IG, AG, The Unmasking, The Release of Classified and Private Transcripts of Private Conversations.

The unmasking was investigated and no wrongdoing was found. As you've been shown, the release of private transcripts came from staffers of trump's White House.

Unmasking itself is a crime, and it was investigated by people who committed Treason and tried to cover it up, just like they tried to cover up Obama and Clinton Crimes.

What part of, it was investigated and no wrongdoing found, leaves you so baffled and confused?

The Part where this doesn't happen to people who attack our democracy and betray our country with TREASON.

hang-201x330.png

There was no injustice. Actually, it was quite the opposite

How so?

Did Trump buy a Russian Dossier against Clinton and use it in a FISA Court so he could spy on her Campaign?

Like are you one of those morons in some Indian Call Center reading off of a script, or do you actually think for yourself?

Was Obama's DOJ-FBI Corrupt?
Or was it Obama's FISA Court Judges that were Corrupt?

Answer the question numb nuts.
Those questions are under an investigation. Like with the Mueller investigation, I wait for the results of the investigation.

Why do you want to see Trump's Tax returns but are opposed to seeing declassified information about The Insurance Policy COUP and Spying, and FISA ABUSES?

Are you afraid Shifty Schiff is going to get Shit Canned for leaking classified information again?
Dumbfuck.... quote me saying those documents shouldn't be declassified or that the matter shouldn't be investigated....

Why don't you want OBAMA, CLINTON, and the rest of The Insurance Policy, Fake Russian Collusion, FISA ABUSING Co-Conspirators, exposed and tried for their crimes?

Obviously there needs to be more investigation by the house.... And you can be sure that after a little investigation about your ridiculous evidence free conspiracy they will dispense with that and get down to real business. Only You brainwashed functional morons could believe our straight arrow GOP CIA and FBI would try and have a coup.

Don't you Love America?

And Death it should be.
It takes me about 12 minutes to drive from my house to the hardware store. Saturday morning, I was listening to a local conservative talk radio show, and two guys in a row called in during my drive, saying that executions were the obvious punishment for these accused crimes.

The key was that the host of the show said nothing, not one word, to mitigate their point or calm them down. That's how this has metastasized.

Personally, I think its too early to discuss the penalty phase.

Right now, the goal has to be to get interviews under way. Some of these liberals are going to misspeak, others will definitely contradict each other.

That means charges for obstruction as well as perjury. And gives each of them actual motivation to do the right thing and drop the dime on the leaders of the coup.

One step at a time, going straight to execution isn't the American way

You're lying again about things I never said. I never said I don't want Obama or Hillary held responsible for any crimes if they committed them. What I actually said, which is what I said in regards to the Mueller investigation, is that I'm waiting for Horowitz to release the findings from his investigation.

In the meantime, plenty has been revealed to the public and none of it proves the nonsensical conspiracy crap you're claiming.

There is no lying about Treason and what should be done to those people.

1-hanging.jpg
Great.... what court found them guilty of treason...?

The Tennis Court if You Left Tards have anything to do with it.

I don't care who they hang as long as someone gets hung for it.

Obama can go swim with his gay lover in the Ocean all day for all I care.

gallows-869267_1920.jpg

Don't you Love America?

And Death it should be.

Why wouldn't the Secret Service handle that duty? They have the statutory authority to protect the leader of the realm, not the FBI.
Another poster said he received such a visit from the FBI. But your point is noted, it could come from the secret service as well.

Don't you Love America?

And Death it should be.

Personally, I think its too early to discuss the penalty phase.

Right now, the goal has to be to get interviews under way. Some of these liberals are going to misspeak, others will definitely contradict each other.

That means charges for obstruction as well as perjury. And gives each of them actual motivation to do the right thing and drop the dime on the leaders of the coup.

One step at a time, going straight to execution isn't the American way

Lead is a Cheap Form of Justice that is sold in a 6 pack.

They can face a firing squad for all I care.

As long as they have a trial, I have no problems with drawing and quartering even.

Don't you Love America?

And Death it should be.
Calling for a presidential candidate to be impeached despite not being convicted of a crime is TREASON.

Plotting to spy on him.

IS TREASON.

suicide%2Brope%2BNEW.gif
Great, be sure to save all that in case you ever see such a verdict in court.

Don't you Love America?

And Death it should be.

Plotting to spy on him.

IS TREASON.

suicide%2Brope%2BNEW.gif

I stubbed my toe, TREASON!!!!!

Read the Constitution.

How so?

Did Trump buy a Russian Dossier against Clinton and use it in a FISA Court so he could spy on her Campaign?

Like are you one of those morons in some Indian Call Center reading off of a script, or do you actually think for yourself?

Was Obama's DOJ-FBI Corrupt?
Or was it Obama's FISA Court Judges that were Corrupt?

Answer the question numb nuts.

Obviously there needs to be more investigation by the house.... And you can be sure that after a little investigation about your ridiculous evidence free conspiracy they will dispense with that and get down to real business. Only You brainwashed functional morons could believe our straight arrow GOP CIA and FBI would try and have a coup.

The House of Reps is only interested in impeaching President Trump. They should schedule a vote. Any further hearings or investigation isn't going to change the minds of Maxine or AOC or Jerry Nadler.

The Part where this doesn't happen to people who attack our democracy and betray our country with TREASON.

hang-201x330.png
You make a great brainwashed functional Nazi... Like Nazis you live on a imaginary brainwash planet, you are the worst danger to our democracy in our history. try any respected media in the world or law enforcement. They know you are an idiot.

Don't you Love America?

And Death it should be.

It's hard to slow a crowd of nuts armed with pitch forks and torches.

Don't you Love America?

And Death it should be.

Why wouldn't the Secret Service handle that duty? They have the statutory authority to protect the leader of the realm, not the FBI.
Another poster said he received such a visit from the FBI. But your point is noted, it could come from the secret service as well.
Yah, but that Poster said NOTHING about having a trial first before they hung the traitors.

That is the difference.

I am a DUE PROCESS KINDA HANGING JUDGE.

THEN....I PULL THE LEVER.

hanging-by-neck.jpg

Don't you Love America?

And Death it should be.

It's hard to slow a crowd of nuts armed with pitch forks and torches.
I thought The Russian Collusion Mob died down?

NO?

hang-201x330.png
You make a great brainwashed functional Nazi... Like Nazis you live on a imaginary brainwash planet, you are the worst danger to our democracy in our history. try any respected media in the world or law enforcement. They know you are an idiot.

OH PATRIOTS LIKE TO HANG TRAITORS TOO.

JUST WATCH AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

This will look like the Nuremberg Trials.

human-skeleton-hanging-on-the-gallows-vector-id1029436508

Forum List

Back