The Right Wing had better be right about this "Deep State" stuff.

Treason is Punishable by Death.

Don't you Love America?

These People need to face a firing squad or be hung publicly and it should be televised on National TV on every station.

Why are you against Protecting America?

Treason is punishable by Death

And Death it should be.
Calling for a former president to be killed despite not being convicted of a crime is a criminal offense in itself. You won't be the first USMB poster to receive a visit by the FBI.
So you admit Obama is Guilty.

Finally got that out there, through your subconscious.
LOLOL

That you read that post of mine and concluded I said Obama is guilty of the nonsensical conspiracy claptrap you've been posting only serves as evidence in proving me 110% accurate when I said you're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Dumbfuck.... quote me saying those documents shouldn't be declassified or that the matter shouldn't be investigated....

You look like a miserable loser since you can't.

Why don't you want OBAMA, CLINTON, and the rest of The Insurance Policy, Fake Russian Collusion, FISA ABUSING Co-Conspirators, exposed and tried for their crimes?

Why are you a liar and a political hack and schill?
You're lying again about things I never said. I never said I don't want Obama or Hillary held responsible for any crimes if they committed them. What I actually said, which is what I said in regards to the Mueller investigation, is that I'm waiting for Horowitz to release the findings from his investigation.

In the meantime, plenty has been revealed to the public and none of it proves the nonsensical conspiracy crap you're claiming.

There is no lying about Treason and what should be done to those people.

1-hanging.jpg
Great.... what court found them guilty of treason...?

The Tennis Court if You Left Tards have anything to do with it.

I don't care who they hang as long as someone gets hung for it.

Obama can go swim with his gay lover in the Ocean all day for all I care.

gallows-869267_1920.jpg
Tennis courts don't convict people.

What court found them guilty of treason?

No, It's been confirmed by Transcripts, The IG, AG, The Unmasking, The Release of Classified and Private Transcripts of Private Conversations.

Why do you lie when you have to face God on Judgment Day for your sins?
The unmasking was investigated and no wrongdoing was found. As you've been shown, the release of private transcripts came from staffers of trump's White House.

Again, you prove to be fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Unmasking itself is a crime, and it was investigated by people who committed Treason and tried to cover it up, just like they tried to cover up Obama and Clinton Crimes.

Why are you against putting Criminals to Death for Treason?
What part of, it was investigated and no wrongdoing found, leaves you so baffled and confused?

The Part where this doesn't happen to people who attack our democracy and betray our country with TREASON.

hang-201x330.png
You make a great brainwashed functional Nazi... Like Nazis you live on a imaginary brainwash planet, you are the worst danger to our democracy in our history. try any respected media in the world or law enforcement. They know you are an idiot.

Don't look at me. I wasn't the one who put in Black Shirts and Brown Shirts and tried to overturn an election through Fake Russian Collusion.

How can you Nazi that?

220px-The_Gaunche%2C_Turkish_capital_punishment.jpg

Don't you Love America?

These People need to face a firing squad or be hung publicly and it should be televised on National TV on every station.

And Death it should be.
Calling for a former president to be killed despite not being convicted of a crime is a criminal offense in itself. You won't be the first USMB poster to receive a visit by the FBI.

Why wouldn't the Secret Service handle that duty? They have the statutory authority to protect the leader of the realm, not the FBI.
Another poster said he received such a visit from the FBI. But your point is noted, it could come from the secret service as well.
Yah, but that Poster said NOTHING about having a trial first before they hung the traitors.

That is the difference.

I am a DUE PROCESS KINDA HANGING JUDGE.

THEN....I PULL THE LEVER.

hanging-by-neck.jpg
LOLOL

You're calling for their execution now. And there's been no trial, no less a conviction. So much for your bullsgit claim you b'lieve in due process. :lol:

Why don't you want OBAMA, CLINTON, and the rest of The Insurance Policy, Fake Russian Collusion, FISA ABUSING Co-Conspirators, exposed and tried for their crimes?

Why are you a liar and a political hack and schill?
You're lying again about things I never said. I never said I don't want Obama or Hillary held responsible for any crimes if they committed them. What I actually said, which is what I said in regards to the Mueller investigation, is that I'm waiting for Horowitz to release the findings from his investigation.

In the meantime, plenty has been revealed to the public and none of it proves the nonsensical conspiracy crap you're claiming.

1-hanging.jpg

gallows-869267_1920.jpg

Exactly. If you Left Tards ran the "Tennis Court" that is exactly what would happen. You would let the criminals go free and probably pin a medal on them for sucking Putin's cock.
'
gallows1-1.jpg

Don't you Love America?

And Death it should be.

Why wouldn't the Secret Service handle that duty? They have the statutory authority to protect the leader of the realm, not the FBI.
Another poster said he received such a visit from the FBI. But your point is noted, it could come from the secret service as well.
Yah, but that Poster said NOTHING about having a trial first before they hung the traitors.

That is the difference.

I am a DUE PROCESS KINDA HANGING JUDGE.

THEN....I PULL THE LEVER.

hanging-by-neck.jpg
LOLOL

You're calling for their execution now. And there's been no trial, no less a conviction. So much for your bullsgit claim you b'lieve in due process. :lol:

What can I say, I am a Visionary.

Someone will hang for this.

images

1-hanging.jpg

gallows-869267_1920.jpg

Exactly. If you Left Tards ran the "Tennis Court" that is exactly what would happen. You would let the criminals go free and probably pin a medal on them for sucking Putin's cock.
'
gallows1-1.jpg
Alright, I'm done with you. You clearly don't believe in due process and you clearly can't point to any court that convicted any of the people you're saying should be killed. Namely, Obama, Hillary Clinton, and who knows who else you'd like to see dead?

Because Obama didn't bug Republicans in trump tower.
You're evading the fact that the FBI conducted espionage on the Trump campaign by using an anal retentive definition of "wiretap." No one is fooled.

You're evading the fact that the FBI conducted espionage on the Trump campaign by using an anal retentive definition of "wiretap." No one is fooled

The fact is court ordered surveillance was conducted on a subject that was no longer a member of the campaign, dope.
spying on a citizen. terrible and not what you should want from your government. just saying, the dossier was never verified, therefore, any warrant was illegally gotten.
Court ordered surveillance. Properly adjudicated.
Obviously then the warrant was not " illegally gotten".
it is when the application is perjured.

Strange, Barr has an impeccable reputation.

Barr's reputation now is that he is a Trump stooge. Many people that thought he will do a good job as Attorney General have been sorely disapointed with his gross unprofessionalism and political bend.

Attorney General Bill Barr Has Made A Huge Miscalculation

The guy has no credebility at this point.
Again, that is a biased opinion not a fact.

Learn the difference

lol ok, what is a FACT about how Barr is percieved?

FBI Director has implicitly repudiated Barr for using charged "spying" politico language.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...fc2ee80027a_story.html?utm_term=.97207581e2ae
Ahh so the FBI is now the Grammar Nazi?

Give me a fucking break ya stooge

This is not a "grammar" issue. This is an issue of Barr using very specific Trumpian dog-whistle words to assist Trump in spreading his conspiratorial bullshit.

Bar is not stupid, he is not ignorant and he knows exactly what he is doing when he is playing these political games.

History will not be kind to him.
Yeah, right, whenever a Republican uses a term accurately and correctly, Dims call it a "dog whistle."

"Spying" is the correct term. That's what the Obama FBI did.

You're evading the fact that the FBI conducted espionage on the Trump campaign by using an anal retentive definition of "wiretap." No one is fooled.

You're evading the fact that the FBI conducted espionage on the Trump campaign by using an anal retentive definition of "wiretap." No one is fooled

The fact is court ordered surveillance was conducted on a subject that was no longer a member of the campaign, dope.
spying on a citizen. terrible and not what you should want from your government. just saying, the dossier was never verified, therefore, any warrant was illegally gotten.
Fucking moron, here's the application....

Document: Justice Department Releases Carter Page FISA Application

.... quote the part(s) that were "perjured"...

:popcorn:

Alright, I'm done with you. You clearly don't believe in due process and you clearly can't point to any court that convicted any of the people you're saying should be killed. Namely, Obama, Hillary Clinton, and who knows who else you'd like to see dead?
What took you so long?

What was no properly adjudicate, shit for brains. The application was total perjury.

The part that says "Verified Application."

What took you so long?
I don't know. Hopeful, I suppose?

Nothing? Then what do you call 10 well documents episodes of Trump possibly Obstructing Justice...
Allegations of actions that do not meet the definition of a crime, because the required intent cannot be proven.

They absolutely meet the definition of a crime and absolutely intent can be proven.

Obstruction of Justice: Trying to corruptly influence an officer of the law to change an outcome of investigation.

When Trump pressured Comey to "let Flynn go", he was absolutely abusing his position to influence an officer of the law to change an outcome of investigation.

This is just one example of many where Trump tries to interfere with investigations and the pattern of corrupt intent is reasonably clear.

To say that there is "nothing" in the report is nonsence.
Trump didn't "pressure" that lying douchebag Comey to do anything. He asked a question. That's not a crime, idiot.

Great, let's see your evidence the application wasn't verified....

based on a bogus unverified document, makes it illegal. and those who presented it in trouble.
You don't know what it was "based on", dope.
What you do know is that it was approved. Four separate times.
Approval means the supporting documentation was obviously acceptable to the judge.
If that crap was acceptable to The Judge, then The Judge was crooked too.

Abolish FISA.

DemNazis Hate them Some Guantanamo Bay, but Love THE FISA COURT that put those people there.

Explain that one Lib Tards?
I doubt the judge even read the application.

Great, let's see your evidence the application wasn't verified....
The Mueller report is the evidence. We already know that many of the claims in the report are false.

You cannot file a False Affidavit in an Unconstitutional Secret FISA Court designed exclusively to help pursue and prosecute terrorists and other enemies of The State and at the same time claim that "COURT ORDERED SURVEILLANCE was PROPERLY ADJUDICATED."

This Unconstitutional FISA Court is not even supposed to deal with US Citizens as they have CIVIL RIGHTS PROTECTIONS from such things, like "Search and Seizure" "Right to Privacy" Due Process" "The 5th Amendment" "The right to face one's accusers or to see evidence against them" "The Right to have Exculpatory Evidence be made known to any Court or Court Official" "Probably Cause" "The Right to a Defense against any accusations" "The Presumption of Innocence" "The right to be secure in a person's possessions and effects"

But worst of All Bob Mueller knew for 18 months that Russian Collusion was a hoax. He went ahead anyways.

This was nothing more than a weaponization of our government against a US Citizen.

FISA and The Patriot Act need abolished over this.
Against a citizen who was no longer with the Trump campaign. In fact, according to the trump campaign at the time, they fired Page.

So tell the forum again how that means Obama spied on trump. :lmao:
It has already been explained to you multiple times how a FISA warrant allows the FBI to retrieve all communication, past and present, three hops out.

Quit pretending that you're a dumbass.

Forum List

Back